A true friend test

amira87

I love Allah
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself (and doesn't feel even the least bit
weird shutting your /Pepsi drawer' with her foot!)

A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears..

A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first
names. A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.

A simple friend brings a desert to your party. A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed. A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.

A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your
problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.

A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it.

A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

A simple friend expects you to always be there for
them. A real friend expects to always be there for you!

A simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it. A real friend passes it on and sends it back to you!

Pass this on to anyone you care about......if you get it back you have no beginning, no end. It keeps us together, like our Circle of Friends.

Today I pass this on to you. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you...

INSTANTLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU.

When you are down to nothing ... Allah is up to something

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.
"I just wanted to be sure of you."

amira87

I love Allah
sAlAm

you know what.................I didn't realise that THis thread had certain words in it that were inappropriate until I read it today........so I edited it to change its appearance. If no one wants to reply to this thread....I don't really care anymore. Just like I said........people make mistakes, and this one was unintentionally made. If you want to throw me off this site........I guess people are not as humble as I thought theywere. Never judge something from your first approach......I learned this as I started getting into this website. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD, THEN SAY SO.

Amirah20

If no one wants to reply to this thread....I don't really care anymore. Just like I said........people make mistakes, and this one was unintentionally made. If you want to throw me off this site........I guess people are not as humble as I thought theywere. Never judge something from your first approach......I learned this as I started getting into this website. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD, THEN SAY SO.

Don’t you think you’re being a bit paranoid? honestly sis you need to chill out.

huda2

you know what.................I didn't realise that THis thread had certain words in it that were inappropriate until I read it today........so I edited it to change its appearance. If no one wants to reply to this thread....I don't really care anymore. Just like I said........people make mistakes, and this one was unintentionally made. If you want to throw me off this site........I guess people are not as humble as I thought theywere. Never judge something from your first approach......I learned this as I started getting into this website. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD, THEN SAY SO.

:salam2:

Sis insha allah no one will judge u, so dont worry.

Allahu_Hassbi

Wow dat was cute. I m gonna send it to all my frndz.
And hey u don't have 2 be sad if ever anyone doesn't
reply to your thread.They r just a little bit lazy or
busy i guess but they wud surely read it.
N'ways thnks 4 sharing

:wasalam:

maryam2k7

maryam
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself (and doesn't feel even the least bit

A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears..

A simple friend brings a desert to your party. A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed. A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.

A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it.

A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

A simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it. A real friend passes it on and sends it back to you!

Pass this on to anyone you care about......if you get it back you have no beginning, no end. It keeps us together, like our Circle of Friends.

INSTANTLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU.

"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"

salaam
im sending it bak 2 yu sister as a mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(even thou we dnt proparly no each otha lol)

lela_amina

"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"

Amira that is wonderful....a real friend is hard to find.....a friend in need is a friend indeed....keep up the good work...I am supporting you...and dont chill out...ok.salam

warda A

Sister
u r not alone

"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"

i want u to check this sent by my friend, wat do u think?

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: is the reason you have no food.

FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr / Mrs
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM

FAKE FRIENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong
REAL FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying 'Dawg ... we screwed up... but that was fun!'

FAKE FRIENDS: never seen you cry
REAL FRIENDS: cry with you

FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back
REAL FRIENDS: keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours

FAKE FRIENDS: know a few things about you
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you

FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you

FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say 'I'M HOME!'

FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life

FAKE FRIENDS: will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock the person out that talked bad about you

FAKE FRIENDS: Would ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will send this to all their real friends and hope to get it back!

If you were killed today, I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to come to your
funeral, because I'd be in jail for killing the person who did it.

First, I wanted to let you know that I love you to death & think you are amazing!
Second, if I don't get this back I understand...

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Nice post sister i think i can make a clear distinction between real and simple friends thanks for that Jazakallah KHAIRUN!!!!
AND SISTER WE AS A UMMAH SHUD NEVA JUDGE ONE ANOTHER MAY ALLAH MAKE US ALL OF THE HUMBLELESS and NON JUDGEMENTAL MUSLIMS AMEEEEEEEN !!!!!!!:tti_sister:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

This is sooo true. Whenever I cook it is like an alarm to my friends noses and they all come from nowhere and eat my food lol. I try to cook at different times but they have really good noses lol..

I am going to start charging for food because groceries are expensive especially lamb and steak

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

This is sooo true. Whenever I cook it is like an alarm to my friends noses and they all come from nowhere and eat my food lol. I try to cook at different times but they have really good noses lol..

I am going to start charging for food because groceries are expensive especially lamb and steak

Sister u are SOOOOOOO right! my friends are the reason im broke sometimes!lol

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Actually thats what i do! Thats why my friends hate me coming to their houses!LOL

ROFL! I did that the other nite. I just took some meat out the fridge..cooked a burger on the george foreman (which dried out the burger..blah). I like the whole concept. Mi casa es su casa (bad spelling). But I replace the "casa" with fridge. :D

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
ROFL! I did that the other nite. I just took some meat out the fridge..cooked a burger on the george foreman (which dried out the burger..blah). I like the whole concept. Mi casa es su casa (bad spelling). But I replace the "casa" with fridge. :D

U go girl! we sure have alot in common! my friend always embarasses me when i go out with her, people ask her who is ur friend and she tells them my fridge cleaner!LOL