HALF HIJABI'

truth4real

ask your self honestly, which one am i and which should i aim to be

by Sisters

1)HIJABI HOPEFULLs: These are the girls that dont yet wear hijab, jilbaab or niqaab but they are trying to cover up their body and hair but feel really bad about it because know its a big haram ,they respect and love the hijab, and one day hope to become one of us.

We have one thing to say to ya'll…Come Join Us on The Other Side…We promise Its better here

2)ANTI HIJABIS: hates islam changed her named from Aisha to Asia, khadeejah to Clarie, fatima to faye, she drinks alcohol, smokes, swears, eats pork, shows cleavage,wears mini skirts, comits daily zina, celebrates, brithdays, christmas, divali, new year but not eid ,gives charity to christian aid, green peace but not zakat, hates hijab or niqaab or anything islamic

"May Allah guide us and you and us oh sister to be better"

3)CONVERTABLE HALF HIJABI's:- These lovely ladies are the ones caught in the Limbo between Hijab or No Hijab. "to be or not to be" is the question for these girls. With thier Hijab half on thier head and half off…u never know what they will do next! On the bright side though guys dont have to wonder what beauty is hiding beneath those hijabs cuz these half hijabis give everyone a sneak peak 24/7.

"We say to ya'll with nothing but frustration..MAKE UP UR MIND!"

4)CONFUSED NAKED WANNA BE MODEL HIJABI :- They cover their hair properly but show their neck, arms, feet and wear skintight jeans that clearly expose their thighs and behind with short sleeves, capris and the all famous low cut tops.

These girls give other Hijabis a bad name. You might spot one of these "Hijabis" in a group of Ahem! guy "friends". This group of too "friendly" Hijabis do everything a muslim let alone a Hijabi should NOT do.

"We hope none of u fit this description…if u do…we say to u with nothing but love…Respect the Hijab!"

5)HOLLYWOOD OR BOLLYWOOD HIJABI: wears correct clothing loads of haram lipstick, eyeliner, plucks her eyebrows, chisels her teeth, puts lots of haram perfume and wears hig heels alawys hoping to get approached by guys

"sister heres some coffe WAKE UP HIJAB IS TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOU ALLAHMUSTAN"

6)VERY LOUD HIJABI: wears proper hijab but is extremely loud in public and on public transport, always gossiping very loud on the phone or to the very loud hijabis with her, makes you wish you could hide in a shell when you see or hear her

non muslims look at them like "does there faith teach them to be so loud and unrespectable to others" ?

" shhhh sister turn the volume down"

7)SUNNNI HIJABI's-: You've seen'em. The girls who are so Hijabi they might as well be Nikabi. [MASHALLAH!]These are the girls that dont wear makeup, love and wear abayahs and have that look that says "to all men thanks but no thanks with mate". …

"We have nothing but respect for the Fabulous Few. These Hijabis are rare …but then all great things are."

8) NIQAABI HIJABI simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!! modern day Aisha, Khadeejah and fatima's[rdhu] following the exact dress of the wive's of the prophet[pbuh] companions ,strong proud filled with mountains and mountains of self esteem because they are certain and sincere in tawheed and the hereafter

"one day soon we will all be like you sis make duwwa for us"

:salam2:
There is hijabi which comes between no 3 and 4. They are fashionable but jilbab wearing hijabis. You will find a lot of those in Syria. They dont wear short shirt and hijab. They wear beautiful but completely covered jilbab.

There is hijabi which comes between no 3 and 4. They are fashionable but jilbab wearing hijabis. You will find a lot of those in Syria. They dont wear short shirt and hijab. They wear beautiful but completely covered jilbab or one also calls them monto.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Did Kadijah(ra) wear hijab? I ask because I remember it being a fairly new thing when Aisha (ra) mentioned it in hadith. That they began wearing them after a while so as not to be harrassed by men coming from other tribes.

justme1983

Masha'Allah, that is awesome. Alhamdulillah I fit in the Sunni Hijabi category and a hopeful Niqqabi hijabi insha'Allah.

What about the hijabi that wears hijab (covering her hair and neck properly) and wears long sleeves and full-length pants but her clothes are incredibly tight, she wears a ton of make-up, and walks around with the "I'm the hottest thing on this planet" attitude? Let's not forget the "grasshopper" sunglasses and high heels!! There needs to be a category for that one (HEHE!!) :astag: :astag: :astag:

justme1983

1)HIJABI HOPEFULLs: These are the girls that dont yet wear hijab, jilbaab or niqaab but they are trying to cover up their body and hair but feel really bad about it because know its a big haram ,they respect and love the hijab, and one day hope to become one of us.

We have one thing to say to ya'll…Come Join Us on The Other Side…We promise Its better here

That's right sisters!! Once you're with us, you'll never go back (INSHA'ALLAH)!! HIJAB ROCKS!!!! (And after you master that initial, incredibly hard step of deciding to wear it, I promise, insha'Allah, you will feel fantastic!!!) I used to think that I would never wear it but now I wouldn't go out without it.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salaam,

Did Kadijah(ra) wear hijab? I ask because I remember it being a fairly new thing when Aisha (ra) mentioned it in hadith. That they began wearing them after a while so as not to be harrassed by men coming from other tribes.

yes sister all the wives of the prophet would use to wear hijab ........
i am sorry sister if i have said something wrong.......
:blackhijab:

shichemlydia

may allah guide the women of this umma

salam alikoum,
may allah reward you for enlighting this point, yes, today hijab has become a game and each lady has her own style. unfortunately hijab is from the word hajaba which means cover, and most of the hijabs we see today do not fullfil this mission,
wa salam alikoum

Umm Ismael

" اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وارزقنا اتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وارزقنا اجتنابه ولا تجعله ملتبسا علينا فنضل واجعلنا للمتقين إماما "

May Allah guide all our Muslims ladies to the right path.

Be sincere and everything will inche Allah come to the right position step by step, inche Allah. Just go ahead towards Him with a sincere heart.

No need to judge others. Allah knows better what they have in their hearts.

Sure, we must respect our Hijaab. May Allah guide those who dont wear Hijaab to wear it and those who wear half Hijaab to wear the full Hijaab and those who wear the full Hijaab, Meche Allah, May Allah make their hearts as pure as their appearance.

We shouldnt forget to ask ourselves if we are sincere. If we wear it, half hijaab or full Hijaab for just the sake of Allah.

Inche Allah, we are or will be. ya Rabb!

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
There are a lot of the number threes in my school, Astagfirullah. :( I remember in my Arabic class a lot of the boys and girls (alright, it was only 2 boys and one girl, none of them are practicing nor wear the Hijab) started talking about this one sister because she got called out of the classroom by the substitute teacher (who's an elder guy) because she was being rude to him; then they got mad and was saying that, "she goes around wearing a Hijab and acting like that (having no manners)," and then they also started critizing her because "she wears tight clothes," and "shows skin" "here" (< they were pointing at the area around the collar bone), and yes, unfortunately all that they said was true (didn't notice it really before), and that's with the other "Hijabi" sister too.

Another thing that I hate is when there's Hijabi sisters that go around talking to guys, it gets me ferious, because I know that only SINCERE Muslim sisters don't do that thing, and so that's why I use to see them as being examples for me (like I started seeing how "modest" I had thought them to be (before I found out the sad truth), like not talking to guys, and I started thinking that I should be modest like them too, wear really loose clothes, be quiet, modest, not talk to the opposite gender, etc.) but sadly I started seeing the truth in a lot of them, which made me not think so good of them afterwards. :(

Sister "Just Me" said:
Masha'Allah, that is awesome. Alhamdulillah I fit in the Sunni Hijabi category and a hopeful Niqqabi hijabi insha'Allah.

What about the hijabi that wears hijab (covering her hair and neck properly) and wears long sleeves and full-length pants but her clothes are incredibly tight, she wears a ton of make-up, and walks around with the "I'm the hottest thing on this planet" attitude? Let's not forget the "grasshopper" sunglasses and high heels!! There needs to be a category for that one (HEHE!!)

And unfortuantely there are the ones that wear tight clothes, curse extremely, act abnormal by holding their fists up and pretending that their "boxing" with non Muslim guys (their classmates) or shake hands, throw up gang signs (nah just joking), do hand shakes, "high five guys," and I even saw one having her hand around this other boy's (he's Muslim) arm, Astagfirullah. :(

And like what you said sister, that's sad too when I see those Hijabi sisters at school. :( And yeah, trust me, I don't feel happy finding those things out. :(

I don't want to go around judging my Muslim sisters, but one thing is that Islam is what honored women; women were treated as if they had to beg at the feet of their "men" and fathers and be under their Tyranic "mercy;" when girls were murdered and killed by their fathers because supposedly it brought "shame" to their father's ancestors if they went off marrying another man.

And that's one of the things that Islam stopped, and Rasulallah (SAW) taught that women were no less then men, and in the Quran too it talks about 4 great women who everyone (every Muslim) should take as their example; like Khadijah (RA), Fatimah (RA), Maryam (AS), and the wife (or servant) of Firaun.

And the reason why I talk about the Hijab a lot was because I came from a bad enviroment in my school (were sex was a common talk repeated over and over again?), but after I started coming back to Islam, I also started understanding more and more about the Hijab (because that helped me in the state I was in, Fitnah everywhere), and I started admiring that Muslim sisters wear it, because it would always leave a sense of tranquility and beauty in my mind.

And let me tell you sisters (although you already might know, but tell this to other ones that don't); wearing the Hijab lets a girl really BE a women; Modesty, piety, and good character is a great characteristic of Muslim sisters (the Muminah sisters anyway), because it shows their perfection, and perfection is a great characteristic of Muslim (Muminah) women; it's something that BOYS atleast don't have (because a true man is a one who learns to show respect to women, and who has good manners), and that's what makes them better then boys, and that makes them differant then the other girls (who for some reason LOVE to have boys staring at them and trying to touch them?), because they have that perfection in their character, and that's what matters.

And so THAT is why Muslim sisters don't need to go around looking like a fashion model; because what makes them so great is not by how they look, but by their character, piety, and modesty, for Modesty is a sign of Eman (Sahih al Bukhari), and that's something that's priceless and rare these days, that's the way a Stranger is.

But one last thing that I have to say is: Sisters, let your Hijab show, because show your pride in being a Muslim, in being respected (and not being a boy's sex toy like other girls), and be proud to be differant because being unique is what makes you be a Muslim women, and your Piety, Steadfastness, and Love for Allah Subahanhu Wa Ta Alla and Rasulallah (SAW) (both of them) before anyone or anything is what makes you to be the Queens in Jannah; because (and I tell this to the other young brothers out there, 20+ years) Hurl Yeen might have been described greatly in the Quran (and Hadith), but Muslim sisters (like many of you) will have more beauty and status then them, because you were created for your Lord, you beleived in your Lord without seeing him with your eyes, and you held steadfast in Islam during calamaties in this Duniyah, and you are his Servants, so yes, Hurl Yeen has been described greatly, but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla (and Rasulallah SAW) only described the Muslim sisters as being better then them (without an extreme detail) because it takes men who are open-minded to understand, and only a (Muslim) brother who is open-minded and has a good heart would love his wife because, not because of her beauty (like the way they'd treat "Hurl Yeen") in her appearance, but the beauty that shows in her piety, and Wallahi that is the true beauty in any of Allah Ta Alla's creation (men and women).

And Inshallah all of us (I'm included) will now make a vow that we will try hard to be modest, steadfast, and pious, and that (being steadfast in Nafl Ebadah) is what makes us become so close to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla that we start loving Him and Rasulallah (SAW) more than anyone and everything, and that's what makes us start to find sweetness in striving to do more good deeds and to flee and turn our backs away from Haram that crosses our path (in my case, the stupid Fitnah), all for what? For our the sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla and to follow Rasulallah (SAW, and also the Sahabiyah, RAH), in our Love to them. This vow is in the name of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, and if we ever make any mistake (fall into sin), let us remember to always ask our Lord for forgiveness, because a Muslim cannot become a Mumin(ah) without having done a sin, because that is the characteristic of a human being (making msitakes), and that is alright with Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, for he knew how we would be before he created us from clay (our father), and before we were just festuses in our mothers wombs (Surah Najm, The Star), and remember that your Lord is of vast fogiveness, and so as long as you return to him (in sincere repentance and not associating any partners and Aliha with him), he will not mind, but he will be pleased with you. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla help us keep this vow, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaly wal Ekraam!

Oh and just a note: sisters (and brothers, if you're around), just read what I have said and don't comment on it, agree with it, yes, but don't try to associate me with what I have said (saying good things about me and my advice) because I just HATE it when people tell me, "Oh brother Abdul, your such a good kid," etc. Verily Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla knows the unseen and what you and I do not see! But anyway, it just gets me sad and upset when I have a whole bunch of brothers and sisters starting to talk about me (LoL I once had the whole town start talking about me, because SOME PERSON just couldn't stop talking about me, and soon enough people that I didn't even know started talking about me (people who I haven't even met or seen!), and that got me ticked off when people started always talking good about me :mad:) and saying good things about me, because these words are from my Lord, if he wanted I could've been the stupid imbecile I was last year? Or the previous? (It's been two bad years on TTI, but in those bad years there WERE some good and happy times.) But it was only because I was taught by the one in Might and Power, the One Most Unique and Most High. (So don't say anything good about me! :))

Assalmu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh sisters.​

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
There are a lot of the number threes in my school, Astagfirullah. :( I remember in my Arabic class a lot of the boys and girls (alright, it was only 2 boys and one girl, none of them are practicing nor wear the Hijab) started talking about this one sister because she got called out of the classroom by the substitute teacher (who's an elder guy) because she was being rude to him; then they got mad and was saying that, "she goes around wearing a Hijab and acting like that (having no manners)," and then they also started critizing her because "she wears tight clothes," and "shows skin" "here" (< they were pointing at the area around the collar bone), and yes, unfortunately all that they said was true (didn't notice it really before), and that's with the other "Hijabi" sister too.

Another thing that I hate is when there's Hijabi sisters that go around talking to guys, it gets me ferious, because I know that only SINCERE Muslim sisters don't do that thing, and so that's why I use to see them as being examples for me (like I started seeing how "modest" I had thought them to be (before I found out the sad truth), like not talking to guys, and I started thinking that I should be modest like them too, wear really loose clothes, be quiet, modest, not talk to the opposite gender, etc.) but sadly I started seeing the truth in a lot of them, which made me not think so good of them afterwards. :(

And unfortuantely there are the ones that wear tight clothes, curse extremely, act abnormal by holding their fists up and pretending that their "boxing" with non Muslim guys (their classmates) or shake hands, throw up gang signs (nah just joking), do hand shakes, "high five guys," and I even saw one having her hand around this other boy's (he's Muslim) arm, Astagfirullah. :(

And like what you said sister, that's sad too when I see those Hijabi sisters at school. :( And yeah, trust me, I don't feel happy finding those things out. :(

I don't want to go around judging my Muslim sisters, but one thing is that Islam is what honored women; women were treated as if they had to beg at the feet of their "men" and fathers and be under their Tyranic "mercy;" when girls were murdered and killed by their fathers because supposedly it brought "shame" to their father's ancestors if they went off marrying another man.

And that's one of the things that Islam stopped, and Rasulallah (SAW) taught that women were no less then men, and in the Quran too it talks about 4 great women who everyone (every Muslim) should take as their example; like Khadijah (RA), Fatimah (RA), Maryam (AS), and the wife (or servant) of Firaun.

And the reason why I talk about the Hijab a lot was because I came from a bad enviroment in my school (were sex was a common talk repeated over and over again?), but after I started coming back to Islam, I also started understanding more and more about the Hijab (because that helped me in the state I was in, Fitnah everywhere), and I started admiring that Muslim sisters wear it, because it would always leave a sense of tranquility and beauty in my mind.

And let me tell you sisters (although you already might know, but tell this to other ones that don't); wearing the Hijab lets a girl really BE a women; Modesty, piety, and good character is a great characteristic of Muslim sisters (the Muminah sisters anyway), because it shows their perfection, and perfection is a great characteristic of Muslim (Muminah) women; it's something that BOYS atleast don't have (because a true man is a one who learns to show respect to women, and who has good manners), and that's what makes them better then boys, and that makes them differant then the other girls (who for some reason LOVE to have boys staring at them and trying to touch them?), because they have that perfection in their character, and that's what matters.

And so THAT is why Muslim sisters don't need to go around looking like a fashion model; because what makes them so great is not by how they look, but by their character, piety, and modesty, for Modesty is a sign of Eman (Sahih al Bukhari), and that's something that's priceless and rare these days, that's the way a Stranger is.

But one last thing that I have to say is: Sisters, let your Hijab show, because show your pride in being a Muslim, in being respected (and not being a boy's sex toy like other girls), and be proud to be differant because being unique is what makes you be a Muslim women, and your Piety, Steadfastness, and Love for Allah Subahanhu Wa Ta Alla and Rasulallah (SAW) (both of them) before anyone or anything is what makes you to be the Queens in Jannah; because (and I tell this to the other young brothers out there, 20+ years) Hurl Yeen might have been described greatly in the Quran (and Hadith), but Muslim sisters (like many of you) will have more beauty and status then them, because you were created for your Lord, you beleived in your Lord without seeing him with your eyes, and you held steadfast in Islam during calamaties in this Duniyah, and you are his Servants, so yes, Hurl Yeen has been described greatly, but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla (and Rasulallah SAW) only described the Muslim sisters as being better then them (without an extreme detail) because it takes men who are open-minded to understand, and only a (Muslim) brother who is open-minded and has a good heart would love his wife because, not because of her beauty (like the way they'd treat "Hurl Yeen") in her appearance, but the beauty that shows in her piety, and Wallahi that is the true beauty in any of Allah Ta Alla's creation (men and women).

And Inshallah all of us (I'm included) will now make a vow that we will try hard to be modest, steadfast, and pious, and that (being steadfast in Nafl Ebadah) is what makes us become so close to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla that we start loving Him and Rasulallah (SAW) more than anyone and everything, and that's what makes us start to find sweetness in striving to do more good deeds and to flee and turn our backs away from Haram that crosses our path (in my case, the stupid Fitnah), all for what? For our the sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla and to follow Rasulallah (SAW, and also the Sahabiyah, RAH), in our Love to them. This vow is in the name of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, and if we ever make any mistake (fall into sin), let us remember to always ask our Lord for forgiveness, because a Muslim cannot become a Mumin(ah) without having done a sin, because that is the characteristic of a human being (making msitakes), and that is alright with Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, for he knew how we would be before he created us from clay (our father), and before we were just festuses in our mothers wombs (Surah Najm, The Star), and remember that your Lord is of vast fogiveness, and so as long as you return to him (in sincere repentance and not associating any partners and Aliha with him), he will not mind, but he will be pleased with you. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla help us keep this vow, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaly wal Ekraam!

Oh and just a note: sisters (and brothers, if you're around), just read what I have said and don't comment on it, agree with it, yes, but don't try to associate me with what I have said (saying good things about me and my advice) because I just HATE it when people tell me, "Oh brother Abdul, your such a good kid," etc. Verily Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla knows the unseen and what you and I do not see! But anyway, it just gets me sad and upset when I have a whole bunch of brothers and sisters starting to talk about me (LoL I once had the whole town start talking about me, because SOME PERSON just couldn't stop talking about me, and soon enough people that I didn't even know started talking about me (people who I haven't even met or seen!), and that got me ticked off when people started always talking good about me :mad:) and saying good things about me, because these words are from my Lord, if he wanted I could've been the stupid imbecile I was last year? Or the previous? (It's been two bad years on TTI, but in those bad years there WERE some good and happy times.) But it was only because I was taught by the one in Might and Power, the One Most Unique and Most High. (So don't say anything good about me! :))

Assalmu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh sisters.​

Oh Abdul you're such a good kid, j/k :D
[Ok I admit that was lame, but it was so tempting to poke fun at you]

Let us not be so harsh on the sisters who are not wearing 'proper hijab'.
We should praise them for taking the initial step and having the courage to do so when many do not even though they themselves are generally pious Muslims.
I'm sure we all have an area in our life that we can improve on, it takes time and effort and InshaAllah in time we can succeed and overcome our obstacles.

I suggest that we encourage them and give them the correct understanding in sweet manner :)

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alleicom dear sister.

Thank you sister for pointing on some mistekes which are are existing in wearing hijab of some sisters in Islam,Inshallah I pray to Allah subhn we teala that He guides them,and we always need to try to advise our brothers and sisters on the best way that we can.

Alhamdulillah I am wearing my hijab on the right way and I feel very honered,proud,blessed,and reworded from Allah to wear my hijab for Allah and His pleasent Inhsallah.
My own definion of hijab is that it is goverment for Muslim women which needs to be simple,it can not be transparent(to not attract other looks),it must be long and not tight Alhamdulillah,and it must cover ALL except face and hands Alhamduillah,

May Allah bless you dear sister,and may Allah guide us all.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Let's not forget that the boys should be dressing modestly and properly as well. On a DAILY basis, I have to tell HIGH SCHOOL Muslim boys (young men?) to PULL UP THEIR PANTS, because I don't want to see their (striped, SpongeBob, polka-dotted, plaid, smiley-face, etc) boxer shorts! Or that when we are doing an assignment on the internet, if they SEE a picture of a girl in shorts or T-shirt, they turn into complete goons and Neanderthals! Or the guys in Kuwait who will drive their car next to a girl driving in a parking lot and "accidentally" bang into her car, so he can exchange phone numbers for the "insurance company"; or just following girls in cars (and when I come out to my car, having a guys name and number on a piece of paper under my windshield wiper). It goes on and on - as a matter of fact, just a week or so ago, a 3 car accident (with 3 people sent to the hospital) was caused by a Kuwait youth who was driving and trying to get the attention of a girl driving in another car.

I have said this before, and I will say it again, when it comes to hijab and modesty and such, BOYS NEED TO BE TAUGHT THESE THINGS AS WELL AS GIRLS! Seriously, lets not put the ENTIRE responsibility for being modest and respectful on the females. I have seen some of my boy students dressed in tight pants (which is just unattractive no matter what anyone says!) and tight shirts and spikey hair making "cat-calls" at girls at the mall, and then they will tell me that they would never marry a girl who didn't dress hijab in loose clothes and modest - hypocrites!

So, yes, let's teach our young ladies to dress modestly and be polite and respectful, but lets make sure to teach our young men the same and more (as they will bear the responsibility for managing a household someday).

My 2 cents....

Lana

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalam aliekum

Let's not forget that the boys should be dressing modestly and properly as well. On a DAILY basis, I have to tell HIGH SCHOOL Muslim boys (young men?) to PULL UP THEIR PANTS, because I don't want to see their (striped, SpongeBob, polka-dotted, plaid, smiley-face, etc) boxer shorts! Or that when we are doing an assignment on the internet, if they SEE a picture of a girl in shorts or T-shirt, they turn into complete goons and Neanderthals! Or the guys in Kuwait who will drive their car next to a girl driving in a parking lot and "accidentally" bang into her car, so he can exchange phone numbers for the "insurance company"; or just following girls in cars (and when I come out to my car, having a guys name and number on a piece of paper under my windshield wiper). It goes on and on - as a matter of fact, just a week or so ago, a 3 car accident (with 3 people sent to the hospital) was caused by a Kuwait youth who was driving and trying to get the attention of a girl driving in another car.

I have said this before, and I will say it again, when it comes to hijab and modesty and such, BOYS NEED TO BE TAUGHT THESE THINGS AS WELL AS GIRLS! Seriously, lets not put the ENTIRE responsibility for being modest and respectful on the females. I have seen some of my boy students dressed in tight pants (which is just unattractive no matter what anyone says!) and tight shirts and spikey hair making "cat-calls" at girls at the mall, and then they will tell me that they would never marry a girl who didn't dress hijab in loose clothes and modest - hypocrites!

So, yes, let's teach our young ladies to dress modestly and be polite and respectful, but lets make sure to teach our young men the same and more (as they will bear the responsibility for managing a household someday).

My 2 cents....

Lana

Thank you dear sister for trying to advice me like your younger sister and other younger sisters that we wear our hijabs on the property way.

Alhamdulillah I feel my hijab in my heart and soul and becasue of that I am very gratefull to dear Allah,and because of that I know that I will always wear my hijab on the right way.
The reason is because it is for Allah Almighty.

And I agree with you dear sister.Verily modesty is one of the most beautiful atributes that has every Muslim girl or man,and I agree with you sister that our brothers should also be as much as they can modest in thier dressing,Inhsallah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalam aliekum

My 2 cents....

Lana
I understand what you mean sister. And that's the reason why I think Muslim sisters are better, Muminahs especially, and it's from hearing about stories of Khadijah, Fatimah (RAH), Maryam (AS), and seeing how modest Muslim sisters are are what makes them to be like role models for me; but also the great companions of Rasulallah (SAW), like Umar ibn al Khattab (RA) (who's a massive body builder, LoL. But he has a beautiful heart, and yeah, he's also the reason why I felt influnced to be strong, bodybuilt, and pious, like him :)).

Oh Abdul you're such a good kid :D

Sharing Bhai, you're so corny. :) TRUST me, Wallahi the sisters can even say better things then you can, and I mean jokes too. :D

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
i am a ......

HIJABI HOPEFULLs: These are the girls that dont yet wear hijab, jilbaab or niqaab but they are trying to cover up their body and hair but feel really bad about it because know its a big haram ,they respect and love the hijab, and one day hope to become one of us.

justme1983

i am a ......

HIJABI HOPEFULLs: These are the girls that dont yet wear hijab, jilbaab or niqaab but they are trying to cover up their body and hair but feel really bad about it because know its a big haram ,they respect and love the hijab, and one day hope to become one of us.

YEA! YEA! YEA SIS!! I was a hijabi hopeful for quite awhile and I have to say that I really started feeling guilty everytime I went out without it. It started putting me into a small depression. Everytime I fixed my hair to go out, I just felt bad.

I started out just wearing it to the masjid (I would put it on in the parking lot!). Then I started wearing it while driving to the masjid. Then to the store, etc. Now I wear it ALL the time and I would never go out without it insha'Allah. I love it. It took me right out of my depression. I love wearing it. It makes me more confident, happier, and a better person in general. It reminds you what you are (a Muslimah) and who you are on earth to please (Allah). Even if someone gives me dirty looks or makes a nasty comment, it doesn't even bother me like I thought it would. I'm not here to please anyone but Allah and by wearing hijab, I am doing something to please Him.

Take it slow sis but once you wear it, you'll wonder what took you so long!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sorry in advance to all my sisters if my comment offended you...no it's not my intention. Nowadays I see our ladies covering up like baseball players...tight pant and t-shirt and with headscarf. But when talking about hijab, I just wonder why seldom people talk about men's hijab? I do see men wearing short pant going around the town. Hijab should applicable to both men and women.