Can you resolve these RIDDLES???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asslamu Allaicum

Here are 3 riddles, you must give me the answer, only when both riddles have been answered I will post 3 more,

By the way, do not go searching it on the net:):)

So here are the riddles.....

Riddle 1:

You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?

Riddle 2:

Forward I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?

Riddle 3A woman was sitting in her hotel room when there was a knock at the door. She opened the door to see a man who she had never seen before. He said, " Oh, I am sorry. I have made a mistake. I thought this was my room." He then went off down the corridor to the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned reciption to ask them to apprehend the man, who she was sure was a theif.

What made her so sure?

These riddles has been resolved

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:wasalam:

Now I am going to post 3 new riddles.The rule is the same,please do not search on the net Inshallah.:)

3 NEW RIDDLES:

Riddle 1:
How many letters are in the alphabet?

Riddle2:
Mr. Fisher is a night watchman in a large company.
On a certain morning when Mr. Fisher wants to go home, his boss (president of the company) tells him: "I'll go for a business-trip to Norway. Tomorrow I will depart from Heathrow airport." Mr. Fisher however advises him to take a boat.
"Why should I?" asked the president.
"This night I dreamed that the plane to Norway crashes, just before it will land," is the response.
The president smiles first, but since he is pretty superstitious he decides to take the boat. When he arrives in Norway, he is told that the plane which he should have taken had crashed.

When the president returns from the trip, he gives a big reward to Mr. Fisher and immediately fires him.

WHY ? ? ?

Riddle 3:
A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible???

NEW RIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is new ridlle for all of you,Inshallah that you resolve it succesfully.It is again the same rule,do not search on the net.:)

Riddle1

One man made IT and sold IT
Another man bought IT but never used IT
the other man used IT but never saw IT..

What is it???

May Allah bless you

Salam

Assalamu Alaicum

NEW RIDDLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rules are the same, do not search on the net and think well!!!

A criminal has to give death punishment,so there is an option for him is of 3 rooms one of the rooms in which he has to go, the first room is full of fire,second room is full of loaded gorillas and the third room is full of lions who havnt ate for years.So which room will be safe for the criminal to go in?

Whoever will answer it accurately would be 85% percent genius!:)

I wish you all good luck!!!:)

May Allah bless you

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
riddle 1 the answer Is brown eyes because I'm the driver... 2 and three I don't know

Mashallah sister,that is the correct answer.:)

Inshallah someone else will be able to resolve others 2 riddels,it is not so diffucult.:wink:

Salam

muslimaforlife

wel i didnt knw about the first one until i saw the answer...and i dnt knw about the third one but i think the second one is a pregnant lady....? lol

yasin67

the answer to 3rd riddle is that the man is a thief because nobody knocks at the door of his own room.He just unlocks the door and gets in.
The answer for 1st riddle is brown.I have got brown eyes (but no driving licence lol :D )

2nd one must be a spoon.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wel i didnt knw about the first one until i saw the answer...and i dnt knw about the third one but i think the second one is a pregnant lady....? lol

Well,the first riddle has been resovled succesfull Mashallah.So the the driver of the bass would have color of your eyes.

And second one answer is inncorect,but it is very good try.
Walahi you made me smile sister.:)

Thank you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salamu alaikkum...

First one is dark brown eyes :), and the third one is because if it was the wrong room, he would have went to room next door, but instead he goes downstairs, which shows that he lied :S (Thats what i think atleasT)

Too much maths in my head to think, and a restless mind earning for sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :(

Allaicomu Salam dear brother Thariq

The first answer is correct,if the colors of your eyes is dark brown :).

The second answer is not correct but Mashallah brother you were close to right answer.

May Allah bless you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
the answer to 3rd riddle is that the man is a thief because nobody knocks at the door of his own room.He just unlocks the door and gets in.
The answer for 1st riddle is brown.I have got brown eyes (but no driving licence lol :D )

2nd one must be a spoon.

:salam2:

Mashallah dear brother Yasin.

You are the first who has been able to resolve 2 puzzels Mashallah.

And the second one is not correct.Keep on trying Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
thanks sis

but the answer is reasonable one though.

May Allah bless you too.
sorry for the pm

You are most welcome brother.

Yes dear brother,Mashallah the asnwer is reasonable but not correct.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam

sister purified

is the second answer TON??jst a goofy guess.. :p :p
and the first answer ,i went off adding and subtracting b4 i even read the qn!typical me!!hee..
3rd answer..perhaps bcos he knocked on the door as someone mentioned earlier..
wd regards..:wasalam:

IslamicGirl24

well i think that the answer for riddle no 2 is TON as well...( forward it's heavy, backwards it's NOT)

I must agree that i cheated, Sister Asja...well you can't exactly call it cheating! I opened up a magazine and there was the answer right infront of me!!:SMILY335: Sorry for those who thought long and hard to get to the answer!

Hmm...if you don't mind can i post some riddles as well??

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
is the second answer TON??jst a goofy guess.. :p :p
and the first answer ,i went off adding and subtracting b4 i even read the qn!typical me!!hee..
3rd answer..perhaps bcos he knocked on the door as someone mentioned earlier..
wd regards..:wasalam:

Yazzak Allah khair dear sister sister.

Mashallah you are the first who asnwer third riddle correct.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
well i think that the answer for riddle no 2 is TON as well...( forward it's heavy, backwards it's NOT)

I must agree that i cheated, Sister Asja...well you can't exactly call it cheating! I opened up a magazine and there was the answer right infront of me!!:SMILY335: Sorry for those who thought long and hard to get to the answer!

Hmm...if you don't mind can i post some riddles as well??

The asnwer for the second riddle is correct Mashallah dear sister.

But it is forgiven sister becasue you were accidently saw the asnwer.:)

Ofcourse dear sister that you can post more riddels too,only that they do not be so much hard Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
In alphabet, there are 8 letters.

for the second riddle, obviously Mr Fisher was a very dangerous man to have around, since he could predict when the president would die or something? I dunno :)

For the third riddle, um... 7 children, half are boys, means that.. 1 is.. not a gender? :eek: I used to know this riddle when I was little, maybe it had something to do with twins? I forgot.

IslamicGirl24

Salam sister Asja!

Hmm..think i know the answer to riddle no. 2....Mr. Fisher is the night watchman right??....then why was he not fulfilling the duty and staying awake during the night..rather than sleeping and dreaming??..lolz!!
The president awarded him for the warning about the crash but fired him because he was not doing his duty!

That's a stupid answer..i know!! and i didn't cheat this time!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

Dear sister/brother Ummu Thany you were very close to resolve first riddle,but the asnwer is not correct.Inshallah keep on trying.:)

Dear sister/brother Tabassum07 that was very good try for all riddles,but Insallah keep trying.:)

May Allah bless you.