Can you resolve these RIDDLES???

IslamicGirl24

Salam!

Ok here goes the hint.....It is a small object. Hair doesn't necessarily mean the real hairs....it starts with the letter"a".
Hope you solve it now! Good Luck!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
LIFES LITTLE PROBLEMS

Are you the weakest link?

Below are four (4) questions. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK? Let's find out just how clever you really are. Ready?

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second! Try not to screw up in the next question. To answer the second question, don't take as much time as you took for the first question.

Second Question: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?! You're not very good at this are you?

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it. Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000.. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total? Did you get 5000?
The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator! Today is definitely not your day. Maybe you will get the last question right?

Fourth Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Answer: Nunu? NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again.

:salam2: :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Ohh Mashallah dear brother Osman.

Thank you very much for sharing these interesting questions,especily for the math question.:)

I resolved three questions,except second one because I brought to much fast conclusion.

May Allah bless you

Salam

MARII

Assalam-o-alaikum brothers and sisters!!

Here are some more riddles for all of you to resolve. Hope you have a fun time in doing so.

Riddle no 1

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it??

Riddle no 2

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in??

Riddle no 3

My posterior is adorned with feathers. I have a rather long neck and quite a pointy nose. I am able to fly, yet I have no wings. What am I??

salam,
da first 1 is silence cuz when we speak we break silence
2nd one is keyboard
3rd one's m not sure but its aeroplane!

sister purified

Assalam-o-alaikum everyone!!
Hope you all had a fun time in solving the ridddles!

Dear sister Asja!...you are absolutely right in saying that the answer to Riddle no 1 is SILENCE !..Way to go!!

Dear sister Purified!...your answer is also correct..it is a KEYBOARD! How did you figure that out?? It's so difficult! YOU ARE A GENIUS!

@ All.
The answer to riddle no.3. is not an aeroplane...aeroplane has wings remember????
Keep trying....InshaAllah you will be able to solve the third riddle as well.
:salam2:
me no genius:shymuslima1:..mashaAllah anyways!n thanx for the compliment..hee..jazakaAllah khair..sister
n is the 3rd answer arow?jst a guess..
:wasalam:

sister purified

LIFES LITTLE PROBLEMS

Are you the weakest link?

Below are four (4) questions. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK? Let's find out just how clever you really are. Ready?

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second! Try not to screw up in the next question. To answer the second question, don't take as much time as you took for the first question.

Second Question: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?! You're not very good at this are you?

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it. Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000.. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total? Did you get 5000?
The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator! Today is definitely not your day. Maybe you will get the last question right?

Fourth Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Answer: Nunu? NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again.

:salam2: :D
:salam2:
to islamicgirl24..this proves im no genius!i got it all wrong!!haha!jazakaALlah khair brother osman94..its really interesting!!

IslamicGirl24

Assalam-o-alaikum!!

Brother Osman..the questions were sooooooo cool....and you are right it is definitely not my day...I got only one question right!!

Sister Purified.....what can I say?? YOU REALLY ARE A GENIUS because the answer to riddle no 3 is an ARROW!! MashaAllah you were the first one to solve it!

Hope somebody else wil post more riddles InshaAllah!
May Allah bless you all!

IslamicGirl24

salam,
da first 1 is silence cuz when we speak we break silence
2nd one is keyboard
3rd one's m not sure but its aeroplane!

Dear sister marii!
Your answers to the first and second riddles are correct :ma: but the answer to riddle no 3 is not correct!!...It is an object with no wings..and aeroplanes have wings..right(you get my point??)
May Allah bless you!
And a huge warm welcome to this forum from my side! WELCOME!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam Alikum
every one i think the answer for the riddle 2 of part 2 is 8 letters

Alaicumu Salam dear brother Saloo.

Mashallah for a good try, but the correct answer is 11.

THE ALPHABET-11 letters.

May Allah bless you

Salam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK,
I guess the answer for the 3rd question "My posterior is adorned with feathers. I have a rather long neck and quite a pointy nose. I am able to fly, yet I have no wings. What am I??" is A DART as used in Dart-board game

let me know if this is correct.

JAK

OsMaN_93

Here to help
What do dentists call a astronaut's cavity?

A black hole...

What did the dentist say when his wife baked a cake?

Can I do the filling.

haha...

naaad

mu'minah
Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Mashallah you are the first one who has resolve riddle one,and the only who red carrefuly the question Mashallah.:)So the anser is 11
Our proffesor always tell us taht we reed well the question,becasue in every question is hiding half of answer.

And anwer for third riddle is not correct,although it has sense Mashallah.

May Allah bless you

Salam

W Salaam sis,

yeah, even our teachers were fed up of repeating the same line always "read the questions very carefully girls". and we would think- "what's with her? when we dont know the answer in the first place, then what's the point in reading the question!" we should have taken them seriously:SMILY105:...

anywaz, i m very curious about the third. what's the answer???? somebody get it right for me :confused:....

good luck and thinking caps on everybody!!!!!i know it's on, i mean keep it on...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
W Salaam sis,

yeah, even our teachers were fed up of repeating the same line always "read the questions very carefully girls". and we would think- "what's with her? when we dont know the answer in the first place, then what's the point in reading the question!" we should have taken them seriously:SMILY105:...

anywaz, i m very curious about the third. what's the answer???? somebody get it right for me :confused:....

good luck and thinking caps on everybody!!!!!i know it's on, i mean keep it on...

Thank you dear sister for your kind reply.

Becasue I see that noone has answer for third riddle,Inshallah I will give answer.:)

The answer was easy,because all children are boys.

May Allah bless you

Salam

IslamicGirl24

ASAK,
I guess the answer for the 3rd question "My posterior is adorned with feathers. I have a rather long neck and quite a pointy nose. I am able to fly, yet I have no wings. What am I??" is A DART as used in Dart-board game

JAK

Assalam-o-alaikum brother!

ummm...the answer is not correct...it is actually an arrow. But maybe your answer is not wrong...I haven't seen a dart before so i can't tell whether it can be true or not. :SMILY335:
MashaAllah very nice try brother...Nobody got so close to the answer except for sister purified!
May Allah bless you.

IslamicGirl24

Thank you dear sister for your kind reply.

Becasue I see that noone has answer for third riddle,Inshallah I will give answer.:)

The answer was easy,because all children are boys.

May Allah bless you

Salam

Assalam-o-alaikum sister!

Lolz!!..such an easy answer!
You surely made me smile today Baji!

Wassalm.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
wa alaikum as salaam sis,
there are 11 letters in "the alphabet" and 10 letters in "an alphabet". since your question says "the alphabet", answer should be 11.
too much analysis, hope it's right :SMILY149:

the 3rd, i think she has 4 boys, 3 girls and expecting a 4th girl(she is pregnant & knows which gender her child's gonna be)
it could be 4 girls, 3 boys and expecting 4th boy :SMILY231:
Darn brother I was going to say that! LoL :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalam-o-alaikum brother!

wanntabe_muttaqi said:
ASAK,

JAK

ummm...the answer is not correct...it is actually an arrow. But maybe your answer is not wrong...I haven't seen a dart before so i can't tell whether it can be true or not. :SMILY335:
MashaAllah very nice try brother...Nobody got so close to the answer except for sister purified!
May Allah bless you.

An arrow and a dart? I was thinking that it was a penguin with it's wings cut off, with bionical artificial arms hangliding and wearing a Cherokee Native American Mask. :lol:

Pretty far fetched, eh? LoL. :D