Can you resolve these RIDDLES???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam sister Asja!

Hmm..think i know the answer to riddle no. 2....Mr. Fisher is the night watchman right??....then why was he not fulfilling the duty and staying awake during the night..rather than sleeping and dreaming??..lolz!!
The president awarded him for the warning about the crash but fired him because he was not doing his duty!

That's a stupid answer..i know!! and i didn't cheat this time!!

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Oh Mashallah sister,that is the correct answer.

Inshallah that you also post your riddles.

May Allah bless you sister

Salam

IslamicGirl24

Assalam-o-alaikum brothers and sisters!!

Here are some more riddles for all of you to resolve. Hope you have a fun time in doing so.

Riddle no 1

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it??

Riddle no 2

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in??

Riddle no 3

My posterior is adorned with feathers. I have a rather long neck and quite a pointy nose. I am able to fly, yet I have no wings. What am I??

pcozzy

Asslamu Allaicum

3 NEW RIDDLES:

Riddle 1:
How many letters are in the alphabet?

Riddle2:
Mr. Fisher is a night watchman in a large company.
On a certain morning when Mr. Fisher wants to go home, his boss (president of the company) tells him: "I'll go for a business-trip to Norway. Tomorrow I will depart from Heathrow airport." Mr. Fisher however advises him to take a boat.
"Why should I?" asked the president.
"This night I dreamed that the plane to Norway crashes, just before it will land," is the response.
The president smiles first, but since he is pretty superstitious he decides to take the boat. When he arrives in Norway, he is told that the plane which he should have taken had crashed.

When the president returns from the trip, he gives a big reward to Mr. Fisher and immediately fires him.

WHY ? ? ?

Riddle 3:
A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible???

Alphabet is 8 letters

The night watchman didn't do his job, he was sleeping at work

She already had a child when the 7 were born.

and I didn't read what has already been posted sorry for the repeat.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalamu Alaicum

Dear sister IslamicGirl24 and brother Pcozzy you did not successfully resolve riddle 1. It is not 7 neither 8 letters but you both were very close. Inshallah keep trying.:):)

And brother Pcozzy you have resolved the riddle with night watchman corectly Mashallah. And the one with the childrens is not correct.

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Riddle no 3

My posterior is adorned with feathers. I have a rather long neck and quite a pointy nose. I am able to fly, yet I have no wings. What am I??

Allaicumu Salam dear sister.

Thank you for posting your riddles dear sister althoug they do not seam so easy to resolve but Inshallah we can atleast try.

For the 3 riddle the answer is I think AIRPLANE, even if I am not sure. Please correct me if I am wrong, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam

pcozzy

Asalamu Alaicum

Dear sister IslamicGirl24 and brother Pcozzy you did not successfully resolve riddle 1. It is not 7 neither 8 letters but you both were very close. Inshallah keep trying.:):)

And brother Pcozzy you have resolved the riddle with night watchman corectly Mashallah. And the one with the childrens is not correct.

May Allah bless you.

Salam

ok, the woman has 7 children half of them are boys that leaves one to be a Man or Women.

as for the letters in alphabet I am sure I count 8.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
ok, the woman has 7 children half of them are boys that leaves one to be a Man or Women.

as for the letters in alphabet I am sure I count 8.

Riddle with children is not yet answer correct,but you are on good way to resolve it.

And for the riddle with alphabet you count well brother:),but still it is not the correct answer.

But I will try to help with riddle with alphabet.There is something that it comes before alphabet,and than you need to count all letters together.
Inshallah it is not soo much diffult.

Can I ask you brother for this riddle???What do you think it is.
I think it is airplane.

Riddle no 3

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Riddle no 2

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in??

Thank you dear sister once again for posting these riddles.

I was thinking about 2 raddle,and is it mabye DREAMS???
I hope I am not too much wrong Inshallah.:shymuslima1:

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum sis,
the answer to your 1st new riddle is the word 'alphabet' has 8 letter.The 2nd answer is- since the watchman saves him from getting crashed through his dream the boss rewards him but this shows that the watchman was dreaming which means he was sleeping at night and was not on his duty for watch which is why he is fired!!! I am qiute doubtfull abt the third one- is it because the 4th one is still in the mother's womb?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaamalaikum sis,
the answer to your 1st new riddle is the word 'alphabet' has 8 letter.The 2nd answer is- since the watchman saves him from getting crashed through his dream the boss rewards him but this shows that the watchman was dreaming which means he was sleeping at night and was not on his duty for watch which is why he is fired!!! I am qiute doubtfull abt the third one- is it because the 4th one is still in the mother's womb?

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

The first ridlle is half correct but still not correct.Inshallah I will try to help you dear sister.:)

There is something that it comes before alphabet,and you count those letters together.

And for the thind riddle it is very good try sister Mashallah,but it is not the correct asnwer.

May Allah bless you.

Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salamu alaikkum, I just realized I have a better answer to the Fisherman riddle, though it is not right :p...

The fisherman said he can travel by boat, and he could have missed the job he was meant to be doing since the boat travels at a much slower speed and thus will take a longer time to reach norway :s... Anyways I am just guessing things here :p

Allaicomu Salam dear brother

Thank you brother for your reply and Mashallah you have very great ideas.:)

This riddle is already answer dear brother.It is becasue of Sir Frishman is night keeper and he can not sleap on his work duty.

But you can try to asnwer this riddle of sister Islamic girl Inshallah.

Riddle no 2

naaad

mu'minah
Asslamu Allaicum

Riddle 1:
How many letters are in the alphabet?

wa alaikum as salaam sis,
there are 11 letters in "the alphabet" and 10 letters in "an alphabet". since your question says "the alphabet", answer should be 11.
too much analysis, hope it's right :SMILY149:

the 3rd, i think she has 4 boys, 3 girls and expecting a 4th girl(she is pregnant & knows which gender her child's gonna be)
it could be 4 girls, 3 boys and expecting 4th boy :SMILY231:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa alaikum as salaam sis,
there are 11 letters in "the alphabet" and 10 letters in "an alphabet". since your question says "the alphabet", answer should be 11.
too much analysis, hope it's right :SMILY149:

the 3rd, i think she has 4 boys, 3 girls and expecting a 4th girl(she is pregnant & knows which gender her child's gonna be)
it could be 4 girls, 3 boys and expecting 4th boy :SMILY231:

Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Mashallah you are the first one who has resolve riddle one,and the only who red carrefuly the question Mashallah.:)So the anser is 11
Our proffesor always tell us taht we reed well the question,becasue in every question is hiding half of answer.

And anwer for third riddle is not correct,although it has sense Mashallah.

May Allah bless you

Salam

Waseem203

Young Muslim

Here are some more riddles for all of you to resolve. Hope you have a fun time in doing so.

Riddle no 1

Silence.
I'm clueless about all the other riddles posted here but I find reading the solutions very interesting :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Silence.
I'm clueless about all the other riddles posted here but I find reading the solutions very interesting :)

Assalamu Alaicum dear brother.

I also think that the answer on Riddle 1 is SILENCE.

Inshallah that sister who has posted this riddle will tell us the corect answer.

May Allah bless you.

Salam

sister purified

Riddle no 1

Riddle no 2

Riddle no 3

the answer to the second qn..is it a keyboard?
the third answer cant be aeroplane..it doesnt have feathers ..and it has wings..let me stil think..
first answer also i have no idea..

IslamicGirl24

Assalam-o-alaikum everyone!!
Hope you all had a fun time in solving the ridddles!

Dear sister Asja!...you are absolutely right in saying that the answer to Riddle no 1 is SILENCE !..Way to go!!

Dear sister Purified!...your answer is also correct..it is a KEYBOARD! How did you figure that out?? It's so difficult! YOU ARE A GENIUS!

@ All.
The answer to riddle no.3. is not an aeroplane...aeroplane has wings remember????
Keep trying....InshaAllah you will be able to solve the third riddle as well.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalam-o-alaikum everyone!!
Hope you all had a fun time in solving the ridddles!

Dear sister Asja!...you are absolutely right in saying that the answer to Riddle no 1 is SILENCE !..Way to go!!

Dear sister Purified!...your answer is also correct..it is a KEYBOARD! How did you figure that out?? It's so difficult! YOU ARE A GENIUS!

@ All.
The answer to riddle no.3. is not an aeroplane...aeroplane has wings remember????
Keep trying....InshaAllah you will be able to solve the third riddle as well.

Allaicomu Salam

Thank you dear sister:)

Is there any help sister for third riddle Inshallah???

May Allah bless you