My shahada story

Safiyah_

:salam2:

10/07/09

I was going to the mosque with a few friends. Because I was really interested in Islaam and they had invite me. I had been studying about Islaam but I didn’t know how to pray yet. They showed me in the mosque. All the sisters were very friendly!
After prayer there was another girl who was going to do her shahada. My friend said it was a sign that the time was right for me. Because as much as she went to that mosque, she never saw someone doing shahada there and now that I was there.. someone did!
Ok, I felt like I was ready to do it. I had tears in my eyes and I was shaking when I went to the sister who was gonna help me. She asked me if I believed in Allah (SWT) and in Mohammed (SAW), I said yes. Then she said some Arabic lines to me, which I had to repeat. Now I was finally a muslima!
I felt sooo happy that I started crying. But I didn’t want everyone to see that I was. There were still a lot of muslimas because it was right after prayer. Everyone was crying and feeling so happy. Of course, there were 2 converts at one day!
Now I’m proud to be a muslima and I will do my best to serve Allah ( SWT) as good as I can! I still have to grow in it and learn much more but I’m already taking classes.

:wasalam:

ChebbaTan

MashaAllah my sister,

I'm so glad you have just taken the step of shahada. InshaAllah I will be doing it soon, too.
Please continue with the classes so that you can improve your faith in Islam.
May Allah bless you, guide you and reward you forever,

Salaam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Sakinah!

Wallahi your story was very beautiful, I could just imagine the feeling of having another Sister come to Islam, which made tears come to my eyes haering your story! :)

Welcome to our beloved family sister Sakinah, and welcome to the TRUTH, Wallahi it's beautiful that another young female has chosen to become a Muslim (because Islam is what LIBERATES women from being the slaves of men). :)

Mothers-day-endless-bouquet.jpg

slave_of_Allah

my dear sister I am so happy to hear that you have seen the light. I pray Allah blesses you with highest place in jannah. Aameen.

Thank you for sharing this with us, you made my day! I pray Allah keps you happy always.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

10/07/09

I was going to the mosque with a few friends. Because I was really interested in Islaam and they had invite me. I had been studying about Islaam but I didn’t know how to pray yet. They showed me in the mosque. All the sisters were very friendly!
After prayer there was another girl who was going to do her shahada. My friend said it was a sign that the time was right for me. Because as much as she went to that mosque, she never saw someone doing shahada there and now that I was there.. someone did!
Ok, I felt like I was ready to do it. I had tears in my eyes and I was shaking when I went to the sister who was gonna help me. She asked me if I believed in Allah (SWT) and in Mohammed (SAW), I said yes. Then she said some Arabic lines to me, which I had to repeat. Now I was finally a muslima!
I felt sooo happy that I started crying. But I didn’t want everyone to see that I was. There were still a lot of muslimas because it was right after prayer. Everyone was crying and feeling so happy. Of course, there were 2 converts at one day!
Now I’m proud to be a muslima and I will do my best to serve Allah ( SWT) as good as I can! I still have to grow in it and learn much more but I’m already taking classes.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Peace be upon you too , honey sister .
It was very nice to read ur story , Thanks for Allah for guiding u .
I'm really happy to have another sister , please honey : If u need any help I'm here and we are all here to help u .

May Allah protect u :)

.. FATIMA ..

ayesha_r

Muslimah
ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR
sister i am soooooooooooooooo happy for you..........
Whoever ALLAH guides no one can misguide....
ALL praises are due to ALLAH...
Welcome to the beautiful religion of Islam....
take care
giant hugssssssssss:hearts::hearts:
walikum salam

revert2007

Love Fishing

10/07/09

MasyaAllah am so happy for u.u remind of my syahadah.i did it through skype but some of my friends arranged the official syahadah at a mosque.many people were invited.and i said my syahadah and all the women there were crying except me.i was smiling and so happy.i didnt cried coz i had cried enough the night before it when i did my first salah(ishaa) independently.the feeling is just so overwhelming and cant be described by words.May Allah guides those who are still seeking for truth.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum my sweeeet sister:D

ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

I have been waiting for this daaaaaaaayyy:D I am tearing up with so much joy.....your story is one of a KIND! tabakaAllah!!! I am sooo happy...overjoyed! may Allah make this journey easy for you! WELCOME HOME SWETYYYYY! for Allah has given you the GREATEST GIFT anyone can EVER have! which is the LIGHT of ISLAM:D
May Allah forgive us all, guide us and UNITE the whole Ummah!Ameeeen ya Ilahi
bear-hug.gif

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALLAH'S SAKE!!!!!!!

Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaaaaaaayyyys:D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh Safiyyah

I am glad you did it, mashaAllaah I knew you would!

May Allaah bless you and give you jannatul firdaus.

* By the way, *AmatuAllah4lyf*, that is funny post you wrote, and whats with the ape!

Safiyah_

Assalamu Alaikum my sweeeet sister:D

ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

I have been waiting for this daaaaaaaayyy:D I am tearing up with so much joy.....your story is one of a KIND! tabakaAllah!!! I am sooo happy...overjoyed! may Allah make this journey easy for you! WELCOME HOME SWETYYYYY! for Allah has given you the GREATEST GIFT anyone can EVER have! which is the LIGHT of ISLAM:D
May Allah forgive us all, guide us and UNITE the whole Ummah!Ameeeen ya Ilahi
bear-hug.gif

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALLAH'S SAKE!!!!!!!

Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaaaaaaayyyys:D

Thank you sis. What you wrote means a lot to me ! :hearts:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh Safiyyah

I am glad you did it, mashaAllaah I knew you would!

May Allaah bless you and give you jannatul firdaus.

* By the way, *AmatuAllah4lyf*, that is funny post you wrote, and whats with the ape!

:salam2: brother Mabsoot. I think sister Amatullah has gone on an EXTREME Love Rampage at the moment! LoL 8)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Congratulation sister Safiyah on becoming a Muslim. :ma:

Now you are as sinless and pure as a newborn baby. May Allah protect you and continue to guide you and help you till you are at your destination.... Jannah Al-Firdous. InshaAllah.

You have just given me a big smile my new sister in Islam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu ALaikummmm:D:D:D:D

brother Mabsoot. I think sister Amatullah has gone on an EXTREME Love Rampage at the moment! LoL 8)
lo0o0ol you guys are hillarious.....Wallahi when I wrote that post I was sooooo serious!! I mean REALLY serious I am kina suprised it appeared funny to you guysss....lo0o0l
and the APE:D aaaahhhhh, he is my best friend for now.....and I am sure he is GIVING that BIG smile because he is NOW a part of this TTI family....aawwwww:D EXTRA cute aint it:D
and bro Abdul Hasib,,,yea EXTRA love RAMpage is seriously in the HOUSE:D AlhamduliAllahhhhh:D
May Allah bless you all....
Allah hafiz now and alwaaayyyyssss...

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam alkum wr wb
subhan Allah
thats really gud news sis amatuAllah has told me n i was thinking how lucky u are,,,,,,,,,, u washed ur book sister ,,,,m really m holding my tears .... may Allah chose u as best of His slaves n grant you al firdous Alla at the end of the day ...mabroooooooooooooooooooooooook sister :):):):):hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
i love you for sake of my Allah
hay new born pray for us as well
wsalam wr wb