Please pray....another Tsunami?????

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum

Subuhaanallah! Brothers and sisters. Please pray for our brothers and sisters in Indonasia. Its hit with an earth quake with a magnetude of 7.7 today, in the sea. Also please keep us (your brothers and sisters in nearby areas), also in them.

Subuhaanallah! Just moments ago, this building shook and we all knew that. And we are this far from that place. So guess how it will be over there. Please pray that no deadly tsunami hits us again. Ya Allah!

wassalam

muslimeen1989

:salam2:

May Allah help us all and protect all our brothers and sisters around the world :tti_sister:

SubhanaAllah its a big lesson for us too, we shouldnt take life for granted because it can all go in seconds subhanaAllah

May Allah protect them and give us patience Ameen :tti_sister:

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: b:hearts:rother,

Ya Allah, this is really devastating. :tti_sister: May Allah protect all muslims from all kinds of disasters and keep them safe and sound. Ameen

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Subhanallah!!!!!!
:( Ya rabb!! Keep all of our brothers and sisters under your protection.:tti_sister:
May Allah swt help them.. he is the best of helpers
inshaAllah will make dua for them.
:wasalam:

VeiledKnight

Ya Allah! We should all try to be prepared for these moments; both phsically and spiritually. I ask Allah to make this a day in which no one is hurt, everyone is forgiven, and all muslims are making good duaa'. Insha'Allah everything will be fine, and may Allah protect us all from punishment.
"O you who believe! Let not your properties, nor your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. Whosoever does that, then they are the losers. So spend (in charity) of that with which We have provided you, before death comes to one of you and he says: ‘My Lord! If only you would give me respite for a little while (i.e. return to the worldly life), then I should give Sadaqah (I.e. Zakat - Obligatory charity) of my wealth, and be among the righteous.’ But Allah grants respite to none when his appointed time (death) comes. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do."

(Qur'an Al-Munafiqun 63:9-11)

A Reminder

Death is a harsh and fearful reality faced by everyone who lives. No one has the power to avoid it, nor does anyone around the dying person have the ability to prevent it.

It is something, which happens every moment and is encountered by the old and the young, the rich and the poor, the strong and the weak. They are all the same because there is no plan or means of escaping it, no power, no means of intercession, no way to prevent it, nor to delay it, which shows that indeed it comes from One having tremendous power - so that the human is helpless in this regard and can only submit to it.

So in Allah’s hand alone is the granting of life, and in His hand is the return of what He gave at the appointed time, and after the allotted life span, whether the people are in their houses amongst their families, or striving to seek provision or striving for Aqeedah (correct belief). Reward and recompense are with Him, and He has full knowledge and power.

So the return of all is to Allah, and they will be raised up before Him, having no place of return except that, and no destiny but this one.

The only difference between people will be their deeds and intentions. But, with regard to their physical death, then it is one, death at the appointed time after the decreed span, and resurrection on the Day of Gathering of mankind when we will all face Allah. Then Forgiveness and Mercy, or His displeasure and punishment will be dealt out justly according to His will.

As Allah says in the Qur’an:

"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."(Qur'an Al-Imran 3:185)

You must believe with absolute certainty the reality that the life in this world is limited and has an appointed beginning and an appointed end. Everyone’s soul will taste it and will depart from this life. The difference between these souls is their final destination: Paradise or Hell. We should exert all effort in attaining Paradise and pay great attention to avoiding prohibitions and deeds, which may inevitably lead us to Hell.

There are many ayah’s in the Qur’an that mention Death:

"Say: Verily, the death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to (Allah), the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do."And also:

"And we granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad), then if you die, would they live forever? Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned."
(Qur'an Al-Anbiyah 21:34-35)

Subhanallah! you are in our duaa's. may allah protect us all from harm Insha'Allah.

-Veiled Knight

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I was leaving for home yesterday when my colleague message me that our office building shook. We are terrified but already used to it because our neighbouring country Indonesia is having earthquake few times every year without failed since the last major tsunami hit northern Sumatra. There wasn't tsunami this time but in Western Samoa and American Samoa was hit with tsunami earlier.

"O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers." (11:47)

Uum

As i am Indonesian, i just wanna say ...
Jazakumullah khairan katsiran dear brothers and sisters for the good dua. Ameen Allahumma Ameen.

Indonesia is in Ring of Fire Zone, that's why it's potential of earthquake :frown:
after West Java earthquake, there were some earthquake happen in some areas in Indonesia (Bali and Papua) and yesterday it happen again in Padang, West Sumatra :frown:

IbnAdam77

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters. Eventhough a Tsunami Warning was issued yesterday, it was taken back. Alhamdhulillah!

But lots of our brothers and sisters in Indonasia (Sumatra) lost their lives. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

Ya Allah! Grant them al-Firdausul A'la and have mercy on their souls.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
such sadness wallahi!:(:(:(

may Allah make it easy on our brothers and sisters every where! may Allah have mecy on th dead and may Allah grant them jannah al-firdousal Alla!!!! ameen

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and sisters, another quake hits Sumatra this morning. Pls read via the search engine. Geologists feared 1000 people are dead, inna lillahi wa inna Ilaihi raaji'oon.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Indonesia is in Ring of Fire Zone, that's why it's potential of earthquake :frown:
after West Java earthquake, there were some earthquake happen in some areas in Indonesia (Bali and Papua) and yesterday it happen again in Padang, West Sumatra :frown:

That's why we learned in school, Malaysia is not in the pacific ring of fire but last year we had a mild earthquake at one of hill resort. Initially our geologist dismissed that it was earthquake but after intense study they finally admitted it was an earthquake, mild one.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/12/10/nation/19717093&sec=nation

IbnAdam77

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Laa Ilaaha Illallah! Inna LIllah Wa Inna Ilahi Raaji'oon. :(

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Searching_soul

May Allah protect u all

Have you guys heard about the increase in nuclear activities from the US, Israel and India under the indian ocean. There's a conspiracy theory that the Dec 2004 Tsunami was also caused because of these activities. I don't know how true this information is. But it COULD be true.

salam alaykum

is it true earthquakes and tsunamis come because Allah(swt) is angry with us jz like when it destroyed POMPEI??

muthmainnah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'uun
I live in Indonesia, but on different island from the island which was hitten by earthquake. It was in Padang, west Sumatera, it was reported hundred of people died and buildings were collapsed.

click here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091001/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_earthquake

Let us pray for our brothers and sisters there, may Allah forgive their sins, grand them jannah and give patience for those who lost their families and homes.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
In my country we expereinced many natural disasters as well, like earthquake, flood, great fires.. etc.. everything is for humanity, both happiness & sadness, easiness & difficlty.. we should keep our belief strong in Allah and alwasy turn our face to Him to ask help.

May Allah make everything easy for them and inshaallah they can rebuild their life again so soon.