My sister gave birth!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum, although i have reported both good and bad news lately, i also have another good news. my sister gave birth to a boy about fifteen minutes ago. It's a boy, and we haven't named him yet, so people help me out with names, so i can choose for him this time. i was also almost hospitalized this morning - i had a sudden attack near my heart. they still don't know what it was. but anyways, i'm fine now. alhamdulillah. i just feel fatigue but other than that i'm doing well. take care everyone and jazakAllah for your support, and advice. i cannot thank each and everyone of you individuality as that would take me forever, but i am thankful to you all! love you all for the sake of Allah. jazakAllah, wasalamu alaykum. oh and the baby's name has to be abdi-something, so come up with them fast please!:ma:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
congarts ukthi....:):):):):):).
well, i am so happy and sad for you..
allah halped (alhamdulillah)..well, why dont you name his name as muhammad (my favorite name):)

slave_of_Allah

Asalamu alaykum, although i have reported both good and bad news lately, i also have another good news. my sister gave birth to a boy about fifteen minutes ago. It's a boy, and we haven't named him yet, so people help me out with names, so i can choose for him this time. i was also almost hospitalized this morning - i had a sudden attack near my heart. they still don't know what it was. but anyways, i'm fine now. alhamdulillah. i just feel fatigue but other than that i'm doing well. take care everyone and jazakAllah for your support, and advice. i cannot thank each and everyone of you individuality as that would take me forever, but i am thankful to you all! love you all for the sake of Allah. jazakAllah, wasalamu alaykum. oh and the baby's name has to be abdi-something, so come up with them fast please!:ma:

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Masha'Allah that is so good news, i am so happy for you and your sister. Alhamduillah!!!! I am sorry, but I am no good with names, I can only give du'as. Insha'Allah i know some of our brothers and sisters will provide names.

Ya Allah, hear my du'a, help this baby to grow up to be a very pious person, and let him taste the sweetness of faith, and let him be one of those who will satnd in Your shade, and forgive his parents, and give him and his parents al Firadausal A'la. Ya Allah save him from all fitnah, and let him nevr go astray, and give him the ability to weep in the early hours of the morning, and make him an obedient slave to You, and help him to love and take good care of his parents. Aameen!!!!!

Ya Allah, i am envious, my dearest sister is suffering, she is close to You, let her never forget this, and give her good health, and forgive her sins, Ya Allah, bring her closer to You, indeed You love her so much, for You are making her suffer, Ya Allah, then please let me meet this soul, so i too can beocme a little close to you, and give me some kind of suffering, please, so i too can beocme closer to You. Ya Allah give my sister and her family al Firadausal A'la. Aameen!!!!!!!!!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
:salam2:

:salam2::ma:alhamdulillah. following names are suggested:
saad omer, anas faisal, muhid shakeel, abdul haadi, zahid, khalid, fahaan, affaan etc
jazak allah khair

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Mabrook sister ! SubhanAllah what a wonderful news. :)

I like the name Abdul Hayy, so that would be my suggestion.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum dear sister

Mashallah,so beautiful news.:hijabi: May Allah give him and his parents blessed life,and keep them always in His blessing,

Inshallah his parents will decide beautiful name for him.ameen. I love the most name Muhammed,but Harun,Ansaar(this is name of my baby cousin) are also beautiful. These are my suggestions Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

island muslim

As Salaam Alaiykum my sister,

Mabrook on becoming Aunty to a boy! (again) :D

May Allah make him grow up on firm eeman and keep him steadfast upon the deen ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
mabrooooooooook sister
i will sugest you Ibraeem
its my fav name in boys
ameen to duws above may Allah give you health
La ba'ss tahoorun inshaAllah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Mabrook !!!
My favorite name is Abdulllah and Abdul Aziz ...
Let us know when you name him :)
InshaAllah you will feel better soon ..

waaleikum salam

Idris16

Mash'Allah Allahu Akbar
AbdAllah very beautiful name. The name Allah loves along with the name AbdurRahman.