I missed my TTI family. I love you all =)

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I hope everyone is in the best of eman and health inshalah. I havnt been here for so long =( Sorry about that but i got so busy suddenly hehe with all school and the new muslim life.
Alhamdulilah life is going awesome. All thanks to my Allah. My father is really the best lol i think think he's going to be a muslim soon *yay* Please pray for him too. He's finally showing interest in islam. :D
Also can anyone please post some link reagarding islam idk to get him more attracted towards islam and clear his doubts that media posts against muslims :(
Btw i love you all hehe and missed you :D
Keep ur sis amina in prayers. Jzakalah khyr.
:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum Sister.

SubhanAllah. Its great to see you back on TTI. We pray you are successful with your studies.
Alhamdulilah, great to hear about your Father, May Allah SWT guide him to Islam very soon. Aameen.

We missed you as well Sister and you are surely in our prayers. Wa Alykum Salaam. :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:
I hope everyone is in the best of eman and health inshalah. I havnt been here for so long =( Sorry about that but i got so busy suddenly hehe with all school and the new muslim life.
Alhamdulilah life is going awesome. All thanks to my Allah. My father is really the best lol i think think he's going to be a muslim soon *yay* Please pray for him too. He's finally showing interest in islam. :D
Also can anyone please post some link reagarding islam idk to get him more attracted towards islam and clear his doubts that media posts against muslims :(
Btw i love you all hehe and missed you :D
Keep ur sis amina in prayers. Jzakalah khyr.
:wasalam:

Assalamualikum Sis Amina.I missed you so much.
Let me share some tips that I have learned some time a go.First of all when you want to call your father to Islam,you need to identify the lock in his heart.This lock can be anything such as the media,hate or whatever that is stopping him from being a Muslim.I guess by now you know your father well and you know what he likes and dislikes.

Find out what he dislikes about Islam or find out the lock in his heart and remove the lock in sha Allah.How do you remove this lock?IN sha Allah by giving good explanation with evidence from the Quran.

Once the lock is removed in sha Allah,introduce him to The CReator who created him.Give him the tauhid lesson.But do not do it long winded with all kind of info.He will never be able to accept all info at one time.Just some basic info.Begin with Al-Ikhlas.Explain to him this surah.

Then wait for his questions and respond to his questions with evidence.Be prepared if he gets angry or his answers make you angry.It is ok and be patience.TRy again after some weeks.

Once he accepted Allah The Exalted is the only God to be worshiped,go on by introducing Muhammad pbuh.He must accept both Allah and Muhammad pbuh.Explain to him why it is very important to follow Muhammad pbuh as the final messenger of Allah The Exalted.Give evidence from Quran.

Accepting Allah The Exalted and Muhammad pbuh as the final messenger is the first part.Once he agrees or accept this first part,move on to the 2nd part.

Second part is about praying 5 times.He must accept to pray 5 times daily.It is ok if he can't pray right after saying the shahadah but at least he must accept to pray 5 times daily .It takes couple of days to learn and it varies from on person to the other.

Once he has accepted the first part and second part,ask him to accept the third part which is paying zakaah/charity.

Once your father agrees to all these 3 parts,he can pronounce the shahadah and become a Muslim in sha Allah.

How to become a Muslim

Good luck and May Allah help you with your job in sha Allah.Ameen.:hearts::hearts::SMILY259::hearts::hearts:

Assalamualikum

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Wa Alikoum el salam sister:) Welcome back. masha Allah, I'm so happy for you and your father, insha Allah his misconseptions about Islam will fade away. Take care ukhti, hope to be reading more positve posts from you:hijabi:

Safiyah_

assalamu aleikum oughti
Welcome back on the forum !
I was also out for a while but i'm totally back =)
I know how it feels to miss my TTI fam .

And about ur dad.. May Allah guide him tot the right path ! amien

xx

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu

MashaAllaah sis Amina it has been a long time since I saw you last! Alhamdulillah Allaah has brought you back to us, it's great to see you around again. I'm afraid I dont have much time to provide any links, but I'm really glad to hear about your father. =) That's really amazing mashaAllaah.

Keep making sincere du'a for him, and put Islaam into your actions with day to day life and character and I pray Allaah guides him and opens his heart to the truth!

Take care dear sister

wasalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahamatullahi wa barakuhu:)

it's good to see you around again my sis!!where have you been for this long:)mashallah may ALLAH give you sucess in your efforts to guide your father.ameen

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

Welcome back dear Amina:) I, like sis sakeena, don't think we've met- But it's still grrreat to have a sister back1:biggrin::biggrin:
Masha'allah! Allah swt has opened your daddy's heart to Islam. I'm so excited too, i feel like doing this>:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:!!- may He fully lead him into it insha'allah:)

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Alhamdulillah I'm so happy you're doing well. Allah SWT has indeed given you ease after your hardship and although the pain will never truly go away, you now know that you have a Creator that loves you and has given you an amazing parent that does as well :)