Shake it bake it Assalamu'Alaik it!

- Khadeeejah -

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am a revert of 6 months Alhamdulillah.
My name is Khadeejah and I'm 13 years old :)
I hope that In sha Allah we'll all benefit from each other.
Hope to exapand my knowledge on our deen In sha Allah.

Allah Hafiz

IbnAhmad

Wa Alykum Salaam Warahmatullah Sister.

Congratualations on reverting to the true Deen of Islam and Welcome to TTI!
May Allah SWT grant you steadfastness upon the straight way. Aameen. :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum G................................................................

Finaly you are able to be a member :)
Alhamdulilah......

Hope you enjoy your stay and be our sweetest little sister:muslim_child:

Assalamualikum :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

Allahu Akbar ! .. 13 years old ! Congratulations..

May Allah subhaanaho waa taala bless you with all the goodness in this life and the hereafter. Ameen

Hope to read your posts on TTI InshaAllah.

Sakeena

Yummy!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am a revert of 6 months Alhamdulillah.
My name is Khadeejah and I'm 13 years old :)
I hope that In sha Allah we'll all benefit from each other.
Hope to exapand my knowledge on our deen In sha Allah.

Allah Hafiz

Asalam alaikum sister Khadeejah!! :lol: Now dearo, I thought you were going to talk about cooking and pastries, y'know like that Shake N' Bake mix? LOL :hijabi: Welcome to TTI sweetheart!! My fellow Shake N' Bake Sisters welcome you. And I, Sakeena, dubbed the Pink Princess of the Cheesecake Committee (PPCC) also welcomes you! :SMILY149:
By the way, if you want to buy a cute water gun, you'd best make an appointment with brother Ansari. He's in charge of the International Cute Water Gun Show Committee (ICWGSC) coming up in October inshallah... It's on the Black Market, so of course it's a secret. :hearts: Not to fret my dear, I keep a cute pink water gun in my purse that I bought at last year's ICWGSC. (You can never let ur guard down dearo!! Always remember that!) :lol: :hijabi:

May Allah bless you and reward you isnhallah ameen! Take care!!

Your sister in Islam,

-Sakeena K. :hijabi:

- Khadeeejah -

Asalam alaikum sister Khadeejah!! :lol: Now dearo, I thought you were going to talk about cooking and pastries, y'know like that Shake N' Bake mix? LOL :hijabi: Welcome to TTI sweetheart!! My fellow Shake N' Bake Sisters welcome you. And I, Sakeena, dubbed the Pink Princess of the Cheesecake Committee (PPCC) also welcomes you! :SMILY149:
By the way, if you want to buy a cute water gun, you'd best make an appointment with brother Ansari. He's in charge of the International Cute Water Gun Show Committee (ICWGSC) coming up in October inshallah... It's on the Black Market, so of course it's a secret. :hearts: Not to fret my dear, I keep a cute pink water gun in my purse that I bought at last year's ICWGSC. (You can never let ur guard down dearo!! Always remember that!) :lol: :hijabi:

May Allah bless you and reward you isnhallah ameen! Take care!!

Your sister in Islam,

-Sakeena K. :hijabi:

Haha. Sure will do.
Oye, can I part of PPCC too?:SMILY288:
Also, I want myself a water gun too!

JazakAllah khair ukhti.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaaamu alaikum:)

YAAAAAAAY! mashaAllaah, alhamdulilaah:) it's a blessing!
welcome_to_islam_card-p137043477601625426q53o_400.jpg

may Allaah strengthen your faith...ameeen:D:D:D
PS. Sister sakeena, your post is super funny! :lol:
it made my day:D:D

Sakeena

Haha. Sure will do.
Oye, can I part of PPCC too?:SMILY288:
Also, I want myself a water gun too!

JazakAllah khair ukhti.

Sure dearo! *gives cute glittery tiara* this is what the Pink Princess of the Cheesecake Committee does my dear. She wears a sparkly gold tiara and a beautiful katan silk lehnga and eats cheesecake! hehe mashaAllah! Your diet will consist of strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, vanilla bean cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, cheesecake yogurt for dessert, and raspberyy cheesecake on special occasions!! :hearts: You look so cute! And since the royal committee only allows reverts under the age of 25, you're the youngest princess in TTI history! MashaAllah!! :hijabi:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Welcome to islam dear and also welcome to forum.

:hearts:

p.s. Me too were thinking this thread is some kind of cake recipe... :SMILY149: but then I saw it was something more sweet than any sweetist cake any can be.

Welcome again.

TipuSultan

Banned
welcome to the form and may Allah help you always and grant more knowledge and everything nice of this world and the world to come after.

Sakeena

My Halal Kitchen with Khadeejah!

Welcome to islam dear and also welcome to forum.

:hearts:

p.s. Me too were thinking this thread is some kind of cake recipe... :SMILY149: but then I saw it was something more sweet than any sweetist cake any can be.

Welcome again.

I think sis Khadeejah should be hostess on a Halal Cooking Show inshallah! Spend every Saturday afternoon watching My Halal Kitchen, an all new cooking show on food network. Hosted by the sweetest chef around, Sister Khadeejah. LOL

She'll say cute stuff like "Halal Recipes and Healthy Cooking From My Kitchen To Yours." lol I got that from a website:

http://www.myhalalkitchen.com/ lol :hearts:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.....

sis khadeeja i'm so very happy to read your small and sweet thread like you:)you are WELCOME here to the loving TTI family:)....and MABROOK on your reversion...

enjoy your stay,benefit from stuff here inshallah.:SMILY149:

btw 13 is for some reason my favourite number:SMILY149:

sister revert2007 love you sister:SMILY252:just do;)!!

may ALLAH subhanuhu wa taa'la grant us happiness in duniya and akhira:)

Sakeena

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.....

sis khadeeja i'm so very happy to read your small and sweet thread like you:)you are WELCOME here to the loving TTI family:)....and MABROOK on your reversion...

enjoy your stay,benefit from stuff here inshallah.:SMILY149:

btw 13 is for some reason my favourite number:SMILY149:

sister revert2007 love you sister:SMILY252:just do;)!!

may ALLAH subhanuhu wa taa'la grant us happiness in duniya and akhira:)

akhi ansari does that! since when??i want one too.for water fighting:p!!

sis i thought you knew!! lol :SMILY149:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

Awww. this is sooo sweet! We've got a new sister:D:D
Maaasha'allaah! Belated welcome to Islam lil' sis Khdeejah! May Allah swt always protect you and shower you with His mercy.Aameen

Good to have you with us here on TTI:)
If you want you can share how you reverted and how it affected your family...I'd Really LOVE to hear, Insh'allah!
I'm sooo excited for you wallahi...so young and guided! Allahu Akbar!