learn a duwa

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Respected brothers and sisters
Asalam o alykum wr wb
May Allah bestow us emaan that increase with every passing moment...ameen
subhan Allah Ramzan e Kareem is approaching.:):):)... we must prepare for it in advance as its month of Allah's Mercy so i thought that we must learn some masnoon duws together so we can provoke His mercy on us. most of us might knew these blessed words before ...
today's duwa is
اللهم رب جبريل وميكائيل واسرافيل فاطر السموات والارض عالم الغيب والشهادة انت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون اهدني لما اختلف فيه من الحق باذنك انك تهدي من تشاء الى صراطٍ مستقيم​

explorertruth

Ameeen

Respected brothers and sisters
Asalam o alykum wr wb
May Allah bestow us emaan that increase with every passing moment...ameen
subhan Allah Ramzan e Kareem is approaching.:):):)... we must prepare for it in advance as its month of Allah's Mercy so i thought that we must learn some masnoon duws together so we can provoke His mercy on us. most of us might knew these blessed words before ...
today's duwa is
اللهم رب جبريل وميكائيل واسرافيل فاطر السموات والارض عالم الغيب والشهادة انت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون اهدني لما اختلف فيه من الحق باذنك انك تهدي من تشاء الى صراطٍ مستقيم​

ameeen- ameeen - ameeen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

This is one of the authentic invocations to be recited at the beginning of prayer (Salah).

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ جِبْرَائِيلَ، وَمِيكَائِيلَ، وَإِسْرَافِيلَ فَاطِرَ السَّماوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ، عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ، أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ عِبَادِكَ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ. اهْدِنِي لِمَا اخْتُلِفَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِكَ إِنَّكَ تَهْدِي مَنْ تَشَاءُ إِلى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ.

Allahumma rabba jibra-eel, wameeka-eel, wa-israfeel fatiras-samawati walard, AAalimal-ghaybi washshahadah, anta tahkumu bayna AAibadika feema kanoo feehi yakhtalifoon. ihdinee limakh-tulifa feehi minal-haqqi bi-ithnik, innaka tahdee man tasha-o ila siratin mustaqeem.

O Allah, Lord of Jibra-eel, Meeka-eel and Israfeel (great angles), Creator of the heavens and the Earth, Knower of the seen and the unseen. You are the arbitrator between Your servants in that which they have disputed. Guide me to the truth by Your leave, in that which they have differed, for verily You guide whom You will to a straight path.

Reference: Muslim 1/534

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
By the way, 'Fortress of the Muslim' is a wonderful pocketbook containing beautiful authentic Sunnah supplications that are to be mentioned in different situations. (including this one above)

It is really cheap and is an easy way to be in remembrance of Allah azz zawajal & to reap rewards. :)

Here is the online version :- http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
By the way, 'Fortress of the Muslim' is a wonderful pocketbook containing beautiful authentic Sunnah supplications that are to be mentioned in different situations. (including this one above)

It is really cheap and is an easy way to be in remembrance of Allah azz zawajal & to reap rewards. :)

Here is the online version :- http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

JazakaAllaah khair for the link and for the translation!

yea
, 'Fortress of the Muslim' as such a great book. I think you've ones told me that I can find it in the local masjid! and alhamdulillaah I did:)
I have one right at home now...alhamdulillaah! I have not come across this Dua YET.....but then again, I didnt finish reading all the duas:shymuslima1: InshaAllaah soon. Again....jazakaAllaah khair for the translation!
Ps: all the duas there have relevance in our lives. Alhamdulillaah, Islam is truly a beautiful way of life!!:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

waa jazakum.. You can find the dua in topic#18 titled 'Invocation for the beginning of prayer'.

or here :- http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/016.html

jasak Allah khair brother >>>
here is duwa of today
"اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي دِينِي وَدُنْيَايَ وَأَهْللِي، وَمَالِي، اللَّهُمَّ اسْتُرْ عَوْرَاتِي، وَآمِنْ رَوْعَاتِي، اللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيَّ، وَمِنْ خَلْفِي، وَعَنْ يَمِينِي، وَعَنْ شِمَالِي، وَمِنْ فَوْقِي، وَأَعُوذُ بِعَظَمَتِكَ أَنْ أُغْتَالَ مِنْ تَحْتِي".

84. Allaahumma 'innee 'as'alukal-'afwa wal'aafiyata fid-dunyaa wal'aakhirati, Allaahumma 'innee 'as'alukal-'afwa wal'aafiyata fee deenee wa dunyaaya wa 'ahlee, wa maalee , Allaahum-mastur 'awraatee, wa 'aamin raw'aatee, Allaahum-mahfadhnee min bayni yadayya, wa min khalfee, wa 'an yameenee, wa 'an shimaalee, wa min fawqee, wa 'a'oothu bi'adhamatika 'an 'ughtaala min tahtee.

O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in this world and the next. O Allah, I seek Your forgiveness and Your protection in my religion, in my worldly affairs, in my family and in my wealth. O Allah, conceal my secrets and preserve me from anguish . O Allah , guard me from what is in front of me and behind me , from my left , and from my right , and from above me . I seek refuge in Your Greatness from being struck down from beneath me.

Reference:
Sahih Ibn Majah 2/332 and Abu Dawud.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
jasak Allah brother/sister for provinding the ref. but i only posted the text of duwa from a book of masnoon azkar inshaAllah i will try to post duws with ref.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
todayz duwa

اللٌهمٌَ اِنٌِى اَسَْلكَ اِيْماناً لاٌ يَرْتَدٌُ ، وَ نَعْيماً لٌَا يَنْفَدٌُ ، وَ مَرَافَعَةَ نَبِيٌِنَا محمٌد صلى الله عليه وسلم، فِىْ اَعْلى دَرَجَةِ الْجَنٌَةِ الٌخُلْدِ .......نسائى
O Allah I ask you for belief that never reverts, for blessing that never ends, and company of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in the highest ranks of everlasting gardens

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
اللهم اجعلني صبورا واجعلني شكورا واجعلني في عيني صغيرا و في اعين الناس كبيرا

اللهم لا تدع في قلبي مثقال ذرة من كبر

allahuma ij3alnee sabooran waj3alnee shakooran waj3alnee fee 3aynee sagheeran wa fee 3uyun in naasi kabeera

oh Allah make me patient and grateful and make me small in my eyes and big in the eyes of the people

allahumma laa tad3i fee qalby mithqaala dharratin min kibr

oh Allah dont leave an atoms weight of pride in my heart

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
jazaka Allah khairan to everyone.I suggest that each and everyone of us help this sister.She might not be able to find the hadeeth references.Any brothers or sister who are capable of posting the reference,please do so.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

stiks

Amatur-Rahman

This is one of the authentic invocations to be recited at the beginning of prayer (Salah).

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ جِبْرَائِيلَ، وَمِيكَائِيلَ، وَإِسْرَافِيلَ فَاطِرَ السَّماوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ، عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ، أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ عِبَادِكَ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ. اهْدِنِي لِمَا اخْتُلِفَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِكَ إِنَّكَ تَهْدِي مَنْ تَشَاءُ إِلى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ.

Allahumma rabba jibra-eel, wameeka-eel, wa-israfeel fatiras-samawati walard, AAalimal-ghaybi washshahadah, anta tahkumu bayna AAibadika feema kanoo feehi yakhtalifoon. ihdinee limakh-tulifa feehi minal-haqqi bi-ithnik, innaka tahdee man tasha-o ila siratin mustaqeem.

O Allah, Lord of Jibra-eel, Meeka-eel and Israfeel (great angles), Creator of the heavens and the Earth, Knower of the seen and the unseen. You are the arbitrator between Your servants in that which they have disputed. Guide me to the truth by Your leave, in that which they have differed, for verily You guide whom You will to a straight path.

Reference: Muslim 1/534

:wasalam:

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
اللهم قاتل الكفرة الذين يصدون عن سبيلك ويكذبون رسلك ولا يؤمنون بوعدك وخالف بين كلمتهم وألق في قلوبهم الرعب وألق عليهم رجزك وعذابك إله الحق

‘O Allah, fight the kuffar who lead people away from Your Path, deny your Messengers, and do not believe in Your Promise. Divide them and throw fear into their hearts, and throw Your punishment upon them, O Deity of Truth!’
اللهم إياك نعبد ولك نصلي ونسجد وإليك نسعى ونحفد ونرجو رحمتك ربنا ونخاف عذابك الجد إن عذابك لمن عاديت ملحق

‘O Allah, we worship You, and we pray to You, and we prostrate to You, and we strive and rush and hope for Your Mercy, our Lord. And we fear Your true punishment, as Your punishment is close behind Your enemies.’

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
اللهم قاتل الكفرة الذين يصدون عن سبيلك ويكذبون رسلك ولا يؤمنون بوعدك وخالف بين كلمتهم وألق في قلوبهم الرعب وألق عليهم رجزك وعذابك إله الحق

‘O Allah, fight the kuffar who lead people away from Your Path, deny your Messengers, and do not believe in Your Promise. Divide them and throw fear into their hearts, and throw Your punishment upon them, O Deity of Truth!’
اللهم إياك نعبد ولك نصلي ونسجد وإليك نسعى ونحفد ونرجو رحمتك ربنا ونخاف عذابك الجد إن عذابك لمن عاديت ملحق

‘O Allah, we worship You, and we pray to You, and we prostrate to You, and we strive and rush and hope for Your Mercy, our Lord. And we fear Your true punishment, as Your punishment is close behind Your enemies.’

Jazakallah Khairah For the valuble Dua... May Allah SWT Bless you and entire Ummah of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasool SAW . Ameen.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
It is related that when Abu Talib died, the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) went out on foot to Ta’if to call its people to Islam. They rejected his call, and he walked away until he got to the shade of a tree. So, he prayed two rak’at and said:

اللهم إني أشكو إليك ضعف قوتي وهواني على الناس أنت أرحم الراحمين إلى من تكلني إلى عدو يتجهمني أم إلى قريب ملكته أمري إن لم تكن غضبان علي فلا أبالي غير أن عافيتك أوسع لي أعوذ بوجهك الذي أشرقت له الظلمات وصلح عليه أمر الدنيا والآخرة أن ينزل بي غضبك أو يحل بي سخطك لك العتبى حتى ترضى ولا قوة إلا بالله

“O Allah, I complain to You of my weakness and my insignificance in the eyes of the people. You are the most Merciful. No matter who You have put me at the mercy of – an enemy who will be stern with me, or a friend to look after my affairs – as long as You are not Angry with me, then I don’t care. However, the relief You bring would be more comfortable for me. I seek refuge with Your Face – for which the darkness has lit up, and the affairs of this world and the next are organized – from being afflicted with Your Wrath or deserving of Your Anger. You have the right to admonish as You please, and there is no might nor power except by Allah.”
i love this duwa when ever i recite it i feel pain of my Nabi...S.A.W sbhan Allah how can we pay him back... we can't ,,, see the beauty of words and transformation of emotions ,,,May Allah bless him equal to atoms that ever exsisted,,,

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
اللَّهُمَّ آتِ نَفْسِي تَقْوَاهَا وَزَكِّهَا أَنْتَ خَيْرُ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا أَنْتَ وَلِيُّهَا وَ مَوْلَاهَا

Allāhumma Āti Nafsī Taqwāhā wa Zakkihā Anta Khayru man Zakkāhā Anta Waliyyuhā wa Mawlāhā
O Allah, grant my soul its piety and purify it, You are the Best to purify it, You are its Guardian and Master.
The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam narrated this duaa in a Hasan (good) hadeeth in Tirmidhi and Ahmad:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَحُبَّ مَنْ يُحِبُّكَ وَحُبَّ عَمَلٍ يُقَرِّبُنِي إِلَى حُبِّكَ

Allāhumma Innī As’aluka Ḥubbaka Wa Ḥubba Man Yuḥibbuka Wa Ḥubba cAmalin Yuqarribunī Ilā Ḥubbika

O Allah, I ask You for Your Love, and the love of whoever loves You, and the love of deeds that will bring me closer to Your Love.
In Saheeh Muslim it is related that Abdullah ibn Mas’ood radi Allahu anhu narrated that the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam used to supplicate,

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الهُدَى وَ التُّقَى وَ العَفَافَ وَ الغِنَى

Allāhumma Innī As’aluka al-Hudā Wat-Tuqā Wal-cAfāfa Wal-Ghinā

“O Allah, I ask You for guidance, piety, abstinence (from the unlawful) and modesty, and contentment and sufficiency.”
In a Saheeh (authentic) hadeeth in Sunan Ibn Maajah, A’ishah radi Allahu anha narrated that the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam taught her this duaa:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ أَوْ عَمَلٍ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ النَّارِ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ

أَوْعَمَلٍ وَأَسْأَلُكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ كُلَّ قَضَاءٍ قَضَيْتَهُ لِي خَيْرًا

Allāhumma Innī As’alukal-Jannaħ Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa Acūdhu Bika Min-Nāri Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa As’aluka An Tajcala Kulla Qaḍā’in Qaḍaytahu Lī Khayran

O Allah, I ask You of Paradise and every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I seek refuge in You from the Fire and from every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I ask You that You make whatever You have decreed for me a means of good.
http://www.tayyibaat.com/2009/09/14/ramadan-duaa-series-success-in-the-hereafter/

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
اللَّهُمَّ آتِ نَفْسِي تَقْوَاهَا وَزَكِّهَا أَنْتَ خَيْرُ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا أَنْتَ وَلِيُّهَا وَ مَوْلَاهَا

Allāhumma Āti Nafsī Taqwāhā wa Zakkihā Anta Khayru man Zakkāhā Anta Waliyyuhā wa Mawlāhā
O Allah, grant my soul its piety and purify it, You are the Best to purify it, You are its Guardian and Master.
The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam narrated this duaa in a Hasan (good) hadeeth in Tirmidhi and Ahmad:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَحُبَّ مَنْ يُحِبُّكَ وَحُبَّ عَمَلٍ يُقَرِّبُنِي إِلَى حُبِّكَ

Allāhumma Innī As’aluka Ḥubbaka Wa Ḥubba Man Yuḥibbuka Wa Ḥubba cAmalin Yuqarribunī Ilā Ḥubbika

O Allah, I ask You for Your Love, and the love of whoever loves You, and the love of deeds that will bring me closer to Your Love.
In Saheeh Muslim it is related that Abdullah ibn Mas’ood radi Allahu anhu narrated that the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam used to supplicate,

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الهُدَى وَ التُّقَى وَ العَفَافَ وَ الغِنَى

Allāhumma Innī As’aluka al-Hudā Wat-Tuqā Wal-cAfāfa Wal-Ghinā

“O Allah, I ask You for guidance, piety, abstinence (from the unlawful) and modesty, and contentment and sufficiency.”
The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam narrated this duaa in a hadeeth in Sunan an-Nisaa’i (authenticated by Shaykh Albaani):

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ لَذَّةَ النَّظَرِ إِلَى وَجْهِكَ وَالشَّوْقَ إِلَى لِقَائِكَ

Allahumma Innī As’aluka Ladhdhata an-Naẓari ilā Wajhika wash Shawqa ilā Liqā’ik

O Allah, I ask You for the delight of gazing at Your Countenance and the eagerness of meeting You.
In a Saheeh (authentic) hadeeth in Sunan Ibn Maajah, A’ishah radi Allahu anha narrated that the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam taught her this duaa:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ أَوْ عَمَلٍ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ النَّارِ وَمَا قَرَّبَ إِلَيْهَا مِنْ قَوْلٍ

أَوْعَمَلٍ وَأَسْأَلُكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ كُلَّ قَضَاءٍ قَضَيْتَهُ لِي خَيْرًا

Allāhumma Innī As’alukal-Jannaħ Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa Acūdhu Bika Min-Nāri Wa Mā Qarraba Ilayhā Min Qawlin Aw cAmalin Wa As’aluka An Tajcala Kulla Qaḍā’in Qaḍaytahu Lī Khayran

O Allah, I ask You of Paradise and every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I seek refuge in You from the Fire and from every deed or speech that will be a means of drawing near to it; and I ask You that You make whatever You have decreed for me a means of good.
http://www.tayyibaat.com/2009/09/14/ramadan-duaa-series-success-in-the-hereafter/
http://www.alghurabaa.org/books/supplications/dua-book.pdf