Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Israeli drones shelling media car that belongs to Al Aqsa TV in Gaza city,two media professionals killed.

Pylo

May curse of Allah, curse of the angels, curse of anybody that can curse be on the israel and all it's supporters, let their children live the same fear and suffering that israel causes, inshaAllah let destruction of Ad and Thamud hit their stinking lands, let rockets of mujaheds fall on their evil heads.

IbnAdam77

Hospitals in Gaza are in critical situation. It's not only war, it's also siege that's going on since 2006.

IbnAdam77

Ezzat Reshq from Hamas: A truce has not yet been reached, however, its expected to happen anytime now.

IbnAdam77

617302_520054874671488_1230099400_o.jpg

Israeli soldiers stand near a mobile artillery unit as it fires a shell from its position outside the northern Gaza Strip November 20, 2012.

IbnAdam77

Moment of the attack on Abu Tma'aa family house, in Deir Al-Balah

[video=youtube;TXpmEVgEjic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXpmEVgEjic&feature=g-upl[/video]

IbnAdam77

BREAKING: Another car attack in Deir Al-Balah, central Gaza and reports of martyr and injuries.

IbnAdam77

List continues...

118- Ahmad Doghmosh

119- Sobhi Doghmosh

120- Salah Doghmosh

121- Unkown

122-Unknown

123- Unknown

124- Ameen Al-Dod, 22 years old, killed in an Israeli attack on Baghdad street in Shijaeyya, west Gaza.

In an attack on Kishko street in Zaytoon street, two children were killed while playing football in front of their house:

125- Unknown

126- Unknown

In another attack on Beit-Hanoon, one was killed:

127- Ayman Rafiq Abu Rashid.

In another attack on Shijaeyya, west Gaza, 3 were killed and at least 20 were injured.

128- Saber Bulbul, killed in an aatack on Al-Shawwa family in Shijaeyya.

129- Tareq Hjeila

130- Ziyad Abu al-Qaraya

At 5:55 pm, an Israeli warplane attacked a press car working for Al-Aqsa TV station in Nasser street in Gaza city killing two journalists. They were just holding their cameras, reporting on the ongoing attacks…

131- Mahmoud Al-Koomi

132- Hussam Salama

At 6:10 pm, two more were killed in an attack on western Rafah:

133- Unknown

134- Unknown

At 6:50 pm, an Israeli missile hit a car in Deer Al-Balah killing one person:

135- Musa Abu Eisha

IbnAdam77

UNCONFIRMED REPORT: Now Israel uses phosphoric bombs in Al Nussyrat camp. The one they used in 2008 in UNRWA school.

White-Phosphorus-001.jpg

gaza_phosphorus_bomb.jpg

Above are how you will see that bomb being used.

white_phosphorusbone.jpg

Above you see what happens when a tiny piece of that bomb hits someone.

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Beer Sheva with 4 Grad missiles.

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Beer Sheva with more 5 Grad missiles.

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Ofakim & Meftahim with 4 Grad missiles.

Al Qassam Brigades shelling Ofakim & Meftahim with 4 Grad missiles.

IbnAdam77

Hassan Al-Ostaz killed in an Israeli airstrike targeted a group of civilians near Al-Bukhari mosque in Deir Al-Balah.

IbnAdam77

Haaretz: Lifted gag order reveals that an IDF soldier was killed in Gaza mortar attack on the Eshkol Regional Council earlier in the day.

IbnAdam77

Breaking: Israeli enemy admits death of Israeli soldier died of his wounds by the bombing of the brave Resistance in Eshkol City.