TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Canadian Nobel Prize recipient Dr. Frederick Banting, discoverer of insulin, sold the rights to the University of Toronto for $1 so that it was available to everyone.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A young programmer offered a homeless man the choice between $100 cash or coding lessons. Leo Grand chose the lessons, and now his first mobile app is available to download for $.99.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The next generation of elevators will be able to travel sideways. A German engineering company has created the world’s 1st rope-free elevator system that uses a new magnetic technology. The test tower will be launched in 2016.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
8-Year-Old Girl Receives Gifts From The Crows She’s Been Feeding Since She Was 4!!!
B_MJZcNVIAAXlJW.jpg:large

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Argentina, being punctual when going to a dinner party is considered greedy, it's best to be a little late.

...in some, would consider rude to be late :)

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Reading on a screen before bed leaves you more tired than book readers the following day, according to a study.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

"Baby mops"are a one-piece outfit with built-in mops on the arms and legs that let your toddler clean the house while he/she crawls around.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A rare Apple-1 computer built in Steve Jobs' garage in the summer of 1976 sold at auction for $905,000.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The official US Navy designation for things falling off aircrafts is TFOA: Things Falling Off Aircraft.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
amazing-inventions-that-save-lives-1002502121-oct-27-2014-1-600x400.jpg

LifeStraw
Millions of lives have been saved by these amazing inventions. They solve problems that were costing lives in ingenious but often simple ways that you'll probably wish you had thought of!
The LifeStraw is a cheap, easily portable water filter system that was designed for people in developing nations without access to safe, clean drinking water to use. It purifies water instantly as water is drawn through it, filtering out 99% of impurities, such as bacteria, viruses and parasites and one straw filters 700 liters of water, which is enough drinking water for one person for an entire year.