TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mexico once had 3 presidents in 1 day.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Do you know which vegetable is the oldest? It is the pea. It’s healthy too. Go and eat the oldest vegetable, known till date!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ants are active workers. Instead of the fact, they do not sleep at all. Yes, that’s true; ants don’t take naps.
ant.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People in Antarctica, also use refrigerators. Yes, they do. Eskimos use fridge to keep the food away from freezing.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Perrier mineral water is naturally carbonated under the ground and wells up through a spring already fizzy.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Two natural springs located in the Sequoia Natural Forest on 40 acres of private land. Nipper Soda Spring is a naturally carbonated mineral water like Perrier. Sinclair Spring is a delicious non-carbonated water pristine and refreshing.
~MashaAllah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Some schools in the wealthier neighbourhoods of Los Angeles have a lower vaccination rate than in South Sudan.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Google has plans to design an ingestible pill that detects the presence of malignant cells and other signs of disease.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There are abandoned underground tunnels underneath Los Angeles that were used as getaways during prohibition.