You must see this!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum

Yes ,I've heard of it before,but wasn't sure.
Who is the producer of Coca Cola.American company or Jewish?

Wa salam

kayleigh

Its most likely not on purpose. You can take almost anything and flip it enough ways and look at it long enough until it turns out to be what you want it to be.

I know a lot of businesses are owned by Jewish people, and I'm not trying to attack anyone here, but why is it that the first people you think of as trying to attack Islam, besides Americans, are Jews? It's not as if those are the only two people possibly capable of ever "attacking" Islam or Muslims.

aisha16

Assalam Allaykum,

This is horrible, I'm completely stupefied. I tell all the muslim brothers and sisters I know. I can't believe I actually use to love this drink.

Jazakallah hu khair for the post

unalsnake

Its most likely not on purpose. You can take almost anything and flip it enough ways and look at it long enough until it turns out to be what you want it to be.

I know a lot of businesses are owned by Jewish people, and I'm not trying to attack anyone here, but why is it that the first people you think of as trying to attack Islam, besides Americans, are Jews? It's not as if those are the only two people possibly capable of ever "attacking" Islam or Muslims.

i dont want attack everybody but if you know israel killing everyday many many people in palestine and USA kill many many people in iraq there is nothing to defend them

kayleigh

i dont want attack everybody but if you know israel killing everyday many many people in palestine and USA kill many many people in iraq there is nothing to defend them

Many Jews do not support the Israeli government. They're usually either indifferent or against it. What you should be against are Zionists, who can be Jewish, Israeli, or some other religion or nationality.

Also, the majority of Americans do not support the war in Iraq. What you should have a problem with is the American government and supporters of the American government (which, like I said, is not a majority). There are, as you know plenty of Muslims who are American. And, along with that, there are some Muslims who are Israeli (and I don't mean Palestinians, I mean Muslims who hold Israeli citizenship and live in Israel)

jcbc

Jews

Not all Jews are bad, but if you tell them something like you don't like the way their government does stuff. You will be labeled as "Anti semitic", and because of this paranoia, they don't trust anyone. This Coca Cola stuff has been around
for a while.:SMILY286:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Seriously, how stupid is that!!! I don't want to go into all that talk about Israel or whatever but just think for a moment or two.

this is the coca cola logo

now watch carefully as it's adjusted

If I put this into practise, I could 'adjust' practically anything so it becomes a reason for offense....:astag:

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Coca Cola Ads

207415339imgfy4.jpg

Shocking no??

PS: I'm sorry to say, I still drink the stuff lol. My brain tells me it's tasty :(

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Simple solution: Most minorities in the US drink Pepsi. Coke has a long history of racism. Pepsi is sweeter.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
what does it say on that picture ,what is this?
Coca Cola is the nasty unhealthy drink anyway ,that can cause u cancer,the same as the other soda too.Don't drink it.
wa salam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Coca Cola is an Isreali brand. Man ever since I've confirmed this to myself that it is after checking, I've always refused to drink or buy Coca Cola or Pepsi. And Coke & Sierra Mist, Sunkist, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, (and I think 7 Up) ALL ARE ISREALI BRANDS! BOYCOTT THEM! IF YOU ALREADY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE SODAS, THEN DON'T DRINK EM! WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH!

roza

I highly doubt it.
It doesn’t look like a coincident to me.
Allah knows best.:tti_sister:
Wasalam

kayleigh

Coca Cola is an Isreali brand. Man ever since I've confirmed this to myself that it is after checking, I've always refused to drink or buy Coca Cola or Pepsi. And Coke & Sierra Mist, Sunkist, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, (and I think 7 Up) ALL ARE ISREALI BRANDS! BOYCOTT THEM! IF YOU ALREADY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE SODAS, THEN DON'T DRINK EM! WASTE YOUR MONEY IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH!

It's not Israeli. It was created before the creation of Israeli. It was sold in Israel and Coca Cola did send money to Israel, but it's not exactly Israeli...