the MOST stupidest quetions Niqabes get evry day!

Aliyah206

assalamu aliykum :

here in seattle the most annoying quetions i get EVERY single day as a niqabi is....

don't you get HOT in that black thing {dah is 80 degrees]
Do you have to wear all black evryday? { no, black is my favorite colo]
Who are you hidding from?....[well u really don't wannano da respond to that]
hey does your veil mean ur married?..[ no am not married]
why is your friend not covering her face?
you are beautiful you don't have to cover ur face..you know..
......e.c.t............e.c.t..........e.c.t..there are alot more but this are verry typical quetions i get everyday..

tell them,,I hide myself from evils eys of men.Tell them there are many things that you dont know but you will get to know hereafter.

You can use white in place of black.I suggest you use while because white colour doest not absorb heat.You can use other colours but they shouid be of very light tecxures.Wearing black is not compulsory.

SisterKhadijah

SALAAMU ALAIKUM

I GET THE SAME THING SIS !!I LOVE NIQQAB ITS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT I WILL CEASE 2 UNDERSTAND WHY SISTERS WEAR NIQQAB AND MAKE -UP THEIR EYES..I MEAN WHATS THE POINT? WHILST WEARIN MY NIQQ I SUMTIMES GET CALLED NINJA OR TERRORIST OR PEOPLE JST STARE AT ME I FIND IT FUN BECOS WEN IM WALLKIN AROUND NO1 KNOES WHO I AM HEHE..I THINK HIJJAB IS BEAUTIFUL BUT EVEN IN HIJJAB YOU KAN STIL GET THOSE PERVY MEN THAT JUST STARE OWWELL...THATS LIFE 4 YA! NEWAY MAY ALLAH GUIDE US TO HIS NOOR..ALHUMDIALLAH!! X:hijabi:

Globalpeace

Banned
Question for Sisters in Niqaab?

Asslamo Allaikum,

I always wanted to ask this question but I think women in my family might get angry!

How do you eat in a public place i.e. restaurant etc.?

Please! Don’t get offended as I am genuinely curious.

halah

:salam2:
You seffer of these silly questions while you live in the west and in none muslim socity, what about who suffers the same but in the muslim socity???????????????

May Allah firm our hearts on the straght path .

Say''The Fire of thehell is more intense in heat'';if only they could understand.
Surah At-Taubah:81

halah

Asslamo Allaikum,

I always wanted to ask this question but I think women in my family might get angry!

It's not a problem try to wear a niqab(of course at home,Idon't mean any insulting) you'll find very easy to eat and drink in public places.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
You seffer of these silly questions while you live in the west and in none muslim socity, what about who suffers the same but in the muslim socity???????????????

May Allah firm our hearts on the straght path .

Say''The Fire of thehell is more intense in heat'';if only they could understand.
Surah At-Taubah:81

Well that will hurt even more.....Arghhh.......

sumaya

As salamu alaikum

Hehe, masha Allah thats too good, I know exactly what you're talking about
:)
Yes, it hurts more if a sister asks you: Don't you get hot. And then adds: I find this too much, I feel uncomfortable when I'm talking to you and I don't see your face. You scare the people. This is the dead shot to dawah.....usw.

May Allah help all our sisters(hijabis and niqabis) and reward them and us with jannat al firdaus!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
May Allah bless the Ummah, keep us in the path of Righteousness always. May He guide the ignorants.

Bhaijan GP, thats a really cute question ? I would like to know the answer too.

wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Sisters when you are being asked such questions, do not get angry at all. You have to prepare yourself before you get asked such questions. Take it as a excellent opportunity to spread Islam.
May Allah bless you all.

wa/salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

Wonderful advice
Sisters when you are being asked such questions, do not get angry at all. You have to prepare yourself before you get asked such questions. Take it as a excellent opportunity to spread Islam.
May Allah bless you all.

wa/salam

But just to add to that, at least people are asking you questions. Alhamdulillah it's better than them making assumptions and not asking. see this as an opportunity for dawa to clear up misconceptions about the niqab.

Aliyah206

Asslamo Allaikum,

ASSALMU ALIYKUM ALL.
TO ANSWER THE QUETION HOW DO WE EAT IN PUBLIC WITH NIQABS ON?
WELL BROTHER, FISRT OF ALL WE MAKE AN EFFORT OF NOT EATING IN PUBLIC SINCE THATS NOT A GOOD MUSLIMAH ADAB..BUT SOMETIMES WHEN i REALLLY HAVE TO EAT, I EAT MY FOOD UNDER MY NIQAB..PUT YOUR HANDS UNDER THE NIQAB AND EAT UR SANDWICH..AND DRINK YOUR SMOOTHE...it's very comfortable and easy ..try it.lol

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
FISRT OF ALL WE MAKE AN EFFORT OF NOT EATING IN PUBLIC SINCE THATS NOT A GOOD MUSLIMAH ADAB[/COLOR]

Salam Alaikum

Where does it say that it's not a good Muslimah Adab to eat in public?? I've never heard this b4.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
assalamu aliykum :

here in seattle the most annoying quetions i get EVERY single day as a niqabi is....

don't you get HOT in that black thing {dah is 80 degrees]

Asalamualikum, even we get things about Jilbabs, like don't u feel hot in that, well obviously, but I say to myself-HELL FIRES HOTTER!

Aliyah206

asslamu aliykum..
am sorry for the misunderstanding.. i was raised and taught eating in public is not a good manner for a decent muslim lady...as my father says, it decreases your shame.. so i guess it's a cultural thing...and i fully agree with it and apply it to my life style.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
asslamu aliykum..
am sorry for the misunderstanding.. i was raised and taught eating in public is not a good manner for a decent muslim lady...as my father says, it decreases your shame.. so i guess it's a cultural thing...and i fully agree with it and apply it to my life style.

Salam

oh ok I see so it has nothing to do with Islam it's just bidah. ok well thanks I thought there was a hadith or something like that about eating in public.
Don't really get how it decreases your shame, but to everyone their own, right.

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

We have been married for over 7 years & can't remember eating in public except for our honey-moon & various travels ( all overseas) as she DOES NOT like eating in Public!

She always insists for me to bring the food home & eat.

None of my Sisters, close relatives and wives of my friends eat in Public either!

But I know that some couples like eating out so I was always curios for Sisters in Niqaab.

Salam Alaikum

Where does it say that it's not a good Muslimah Adab to eat in public?? I've never heard this b4.

amyaishazouaoui

Its easy eating out with niqab. just dont order a latte with extra froth!!!!!

I was at uni a few yers ago and had my white niqab on, i was having coffee and my niqab decided it was thirst too, so it just lept straight into the coffee before i had a chance!!! Lol, I had to go to the ladies and wash it.....it was funny

On another point I have had someone ask me "are you muslim" whilst dressed in niqab, jilbab...... strange, comical but true....I felt like saying....dddoooohhh i wear this for fun, somorrow il be in my clown suit!!

AAZ