Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• long time no see honey, how are you?

missing you a lot :(
    hope everythings ok

take care
    love u
    wassalaam
    As-salaamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuhu!

This is to all my sweethearts :)

I LOVE YOU

May Allah reward you all with the best reward. jazakAllah khair katheer for always being there for me and hearing me out. You guys ROCK!!
    I truly and honesy hope to meet you guys in this duniya. If not, then in the Aakhira! Ameen

Take care my darlings
    Make dua for me please, i am in dire need of your pious duaas.

Your Sister Asmaa

x x x
    Wassalaam

P.S sister Muslimah86 i hope u dont mind me "borrowing" ur idea :D
    Mujahid said:

“Those who love each other for Allah’s Sake, when they smile at each other, their sins fall from each other, just as the leaves fall from a tree before the winter.”:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    ASALAM O ALYKUM SISTER
    HOPE U ARE DOIN WELL INSHAALLAH ..............WHERE ARE U?
    WSALAM WR WB :):):) SMILE ITS SADAQH
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
    Wa'alaykum salaam

Alhumdulillah im kool ukhtii, jazakAllah khair for asking :)

WasSuupp sis..? :( Awwww *hug*
    Im extremely sorri to hear that hun hope ur feeling better now and things work out well for u my dear sisterr

May Allah bless u . Aameen

*tightyhugs*

Wassalaam

P.S... dont stress or take too much tension ss ok..? Just make loads and loads of dua and ull be fine ukhtii, ill pray for u too inshaAllah

Your sis
    It is mentioned in the 40 Hadith of Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) by Imam Nawawi (rahmatullahi 'alaihi)

On the authority of Abu Najih Al-Erbadh bin Sariah, who said :

The messenger of Allah gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. We said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is as though this is a farewell sermon, so councel us." He said: "I councel you to fear Allah and to give absolute obedience even if a slave becomes your leader. Verily he among you who lives [long] will see great controversy, so you must keep to my sunnah and to the sunnah of the rightly-guided Khalifahs - cling to them stubbornly. Beware of newly invented matters, for every invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray, and every going astray is in Hell-fire."

related by Abu Dawud and Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a fine and true Hadith.
    As-salaamu'alaykum dear

Im so sorri :( But i was waiting for u to add me loOoOoOoll :D :D
    sorri for the confusion lol, if u gimme ur add i can only add u :confused: lol
    ill pm u my add ok..? InshaAllah

Sorri once again sister, apologies
    Take care

hope u had a super duper day :D
    Wassalaamu'alaykum! :D :)
    As-salaamu'alaykum sister.. im sorri but i have dis-abled that feature for some reasons.
    u can pm me any tym tho sister.. :)

i have left that feature Alhumdulillah

luvya

Take care
    u can add me on msn if u wish to do so ukhtii..
    Wa'alaykum salaam my dearest sister,

You're mostly welcome,
    Im friendly..? Aw sis JazakAllah, MashaAllah so are u :)

Hope ur ok inshaAllah
    Take care

Wassalaam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…