Umm Aysha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm fine too Alhumdulillah. It's good to have you back. Hope you'll stick around this time=)

Jazaakillahu Khayraa for the link. I'm checking it out right now.

Ukht, D'you know arabic?
    wa alayki asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

alhamdulillah i am well and urself? yes its been a while since ive posted/moderated subhanallah, alhamdulillah any good that comes is from Allah and any bad is from me and shaytaan. wa feeki barakallah..

na'am the shaykh (rahimahullah) has passed away, may allah have mercy on his soul aameen, here is his website which u may benefit from inshaa allah - http://understand-islam.net/site/
    Assalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

You posted on TTI after a real long time. BaarakAllaahu feeki for your contributions dear sister.

I noticed you said Shaykh Saleh RahimAllahu. So the Shaykh isn't alive anymore? We here usually use it for the dead so. . I've been listening to his lectures, but know lil about him.

Hope you are well.

Jazaakillahu khayraa.
    Im not a bro, sis.

That mistake hasn't happened in a while, people used to make it often though :p
    assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ..sister in islam..
    Eid Mubarak, Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum !!
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Assalamu'alaikum
    sister, it's so nice to meet you..^_^
    May you are in the best iman and health. Amin
    assalamu alaikkum sister umm aysha
    just i read your therad about salah and thought to add you in my contact list. jazakkallahu hairan. wassalam.
    Assalamo alikom dear sister, I have recently recalled your poem about Hugs and i searched it and read it again...A big hug from me to you....salam
    Asalamu alaykum

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
    Make it your habit to weep in the awe of the Divine, so you may laugh on the Day of Resurrection. [Yahya bin Mu'adh]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…