alf2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo tambien! Aww that's great. I learned Spanish in high school. I excelled in the class mashaAllah!! :hearts:
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu querida hermana. Yo esporo que esatas bien con voluntad de Allah, y tu familia. Yo aprendi Espanol en mi escuela, porque nosotros tuvimos cursos de Espanol. A mi me gusto mucho, espesialmente por su conecsion con Arabe idioma, y por la historia que Islam tuvo en ese territorio.

Mashallah, tu tambien savas muy bein Espanol querida hermana. :hijabi:.Donde tu lo aprendiste?

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Sister, I gotta run to class, if I have time, I'll return and reply to your PM inshallah. Take care mashaAllah!!
    SubhanAllah ! what a great reward ! Let us all strive to reap the rewards and draw closer to Allah azz zawajal.

Take care sister. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaykum respected sister alf2,

I hope you and your family are doing well Alhamdulillah. :)

It is wonderful that you liked the link to quranflash(dot)com. Glad tidings to the ones who like reciting the Quran !

Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The one who was devoted to the the Qur'an will be told on the Day of Resurrection: `Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.''[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter.''[At-Tirmidhi]
    Heey there assalamu alaikum sister! I deleted some of my messages from my inbox lol mashaAllah. How are you doing?? :hearts:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…