shaheeda35
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May Allah bring peace and happiness in your heart and of your family, on this Eid and always. : )
    Ameen summa ameen

***When you need it the most, when you think you have nowhere to go .... look yourselfe in the chambers of my soul ...this is your refuge ... if you can not find ... just look up into the sky .... there are clouds of our memories where my soul is resting...****
    Assalamu alaykum wa ramatullah wa barakatu sister :) Question, What does your icon mean? "Dunya: the more you love, the less you live" I dont get it :O

I know dunya means this world (opposed to the hereafter) but what does it mean by the less you live?
    Assalamualaikum sister.

May Allah give u the best inshalah.
    May Allah continue his Mercy upon u and ur future husband and family inshalah.
    May He makes u happy with ur patience and struggling towards increasing ur faith in Him.
    May Allah s.w.t. gather us together in Jannah inshalah.

:) Assalamualaikum wr. wb.
    wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu my beloved sister Shaheeda.

I am glade you like it for Allah sake. Alhamdulilah I am well with the Mercy of Allah. jazzak Allah khair for asking dear sister. How are you and your family? Inshallah you are also well.

And more kisses and hugsss from me to you dear sister.:):SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

May Allah bless you always and keep you under His Mercy and Protection.ameen

:wasalam:
    Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu my beloved sister

I pray to Allah you are in the best state of faith and health and your familly as well.

Allhamdullilah everything is good on my side, jazzak Allah khair for asking.:)

How are you and your familly??? May Allah keep you always in His mercy.Ameen summa ameen

I love you for the sake of Allah:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Please take good care of yourselfe and do not deprive our Ummah from your prayers.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    wa Alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh:D

Alhamdullilah I am well sister thanks for asking:D:D:D:D
    Eid mubarak:D
    I am soo excited for it subhanaAllah:D it's guna be amaasing NO snow too yayaya:D:D:D:D
    me is HAPPY :D you know i dont like the snowy cold weather:D but this Eid is special in it's own way:D we're expecting 45 degress here NOT typical for MN!! I tell you that! but it's a blessing Alhamdulilah:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    thought I wud share that since I am a bit too excited ahaha:D:D:D
    well take care swetty:D
    and have a spledded EId:D
    Walikumasalam warahmatullah dear sister,
    Ameen, wa iyyaki sis.
    Allahmdulilah im well, thanks.
    How are you and your family?
    Take care xx
    Wasalam :)
    Assalamu alaikum sis SHAHEEDA:D
    hw r u ??
    just thought I would drop by and say *salaam*
    hope all is well wif u dear sister:D
    Walikumasalam sweet sis,
    May He (Allah) for who's sake you love me for love you too. :)
    Take care and love you too for Allah sake.:hearts:
    Wasalam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…