sister herb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaikum, In one of your posts you have mentioned about your "somali students" and then "kurdish students". What do you teach sister harb?
    :salam2:

YA UKHTHI....

THAKABBALALLAHU MINNA WA MINKUM...:):hearts::hearts:

By null at 2010-11-15

MAY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A WONDERFUL EID..:muslim_child:

[IMG]
    By null at 2010-11-15

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:
    :salam2:

FELT LIKE SENDING THIS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS..:hijabi:

By faaraa at 2010-11-02

I'm also fine, thanks :) I appreciate all the things you are doing for the ummah, may Allah reward you and bring help to you to increase these noble works with others.
    Cookeessssssssss! yum! ***************<sugar>...and here is some Pb cookies, MY personal fav.. #########
    Sister, Just thought I'd say hi since I was in the area....here, I brought something hot to drink...enjoy...

(<^>)>
    :salam2: sister..

HOW ARE YOU?? :)

IM SENDING THESE FLOWERS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS...

SO HERE IS THAT....:)

By faaraa at 2010-10-03

Sister Harb :shake: Peace with you,

I was just wondering as to the health and well being of Mohammad....any news?
    I just wanted to let you know that I think its awesome that you are a member of Amnesty International.
    Wa Alaikumussalaam!!!!
    I love all the Palestinians for the sake of ALLAH TALA...and I love you too my dear sister.....
    im indeed blessed to have you as a friend...
    FEE AMANILLAH
    Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaah

Yeah, I understand. Palestine is in our hearts, so post as much as you wish.
    As-salaamu `alaykum

Respected sister, I was going to post a few old articles in my inbox but assumed that you probably have done so. They are:

Israel excavates graves of the Prophet's companions in Jerusalem

Israel "has declared war on the living and the dead to erase Palestinian identity"

Israeli authorities destroy over 200 tombs in Jerusalem’s Ma’man Allah cemetery

If you haven't don't so and haven't seen them around, then please inform me so that I can post them or if you want to, then feel free to go ahead!
    Assalamu alaikum sister Harb,
    After knowing that you being a non-palestinian have been doing so much for the palestinian cause, I respect you even more. You have my du'a and encouragement with you. May Allah reward you abundantly for your efforts.
    Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah sister,

Eid moubarak inchAllah!
    Sister, all these years I never knew that you are from Finland mashAllah! I've always thought that your are from the Levant (Harb is very popular name out there). I've been to Helsinki once and I loved it so much!

Wassalam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…