helpinghumanity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaikum brother.

Hope you are in the best of health and imaan.

What request? I don't get it.

Just please, can you give me some good studying tips.:):).
    salam brother,I hope you're in good health and Imaan.I wanted to write you some days ago about the poem you wrote.I've read it several times and it touches me very much.I foud in the poetry a great way to communicate with others,but today,I've read your same poem and it gave me the strenght to be a better person.may Allah rewared you.
    salam 'aliku brother,I'm in good health alhamdulillah,Ihope you too.I'm surprised for the unespected request.I'll do the best in sh Allah and I hope it will be apperciated.thank you very much for the message.
    So far, it's been from out of my own pocket and the pockets of my family members. I prayed istikhara the entire time and so I have no idea what will happen in the future but I trust Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala to guide me to what's best for me.
    :salam2:,

Congratulations on your new position. I'm actually not working at that organization anymore since I went to grad school. CAIR usually does make it a point to do workshops like that around the city so it was only a matter of time before it came to yours. Although I no longer work at the organization, I just recently joined NYU's Muslim Graduate Student Group as Secretary and we recently discussed possible events to do for the coming year. Granted they will be held at NYU, but if you have any ideas, I'm all ears.
    Yeah I already checked that out. Fatwa on the subject of loans would actually surprise many...
    salam 'ailkum brother,maybe one day,when I'll be died,I'll be remembered for my poetries on tti:)
    About the time it takes to write them,maybe you'll not believe it,but when I get inspired to write,I only click to the poetry section and start to write until I finish.it comes eveything in one moment.
    I'm also working hard to convince my husband wearing niqab.in sh Allah I'll do it soon
    :salam2: Brother, I would be most interested in reading up on such debate. As I've told you before, Islam is quite logical and it is a rare thing when I find something that doesn't "make sense" to me. So far, I understand the reasoning behind Muslims NOT initiating such a specific greeting, tho personally, I might not agree with it I.E: in the case of someone you already knows has no unjust intention or thoughts towards the Muslim. However, in a place such as the virtual world where a person's "voice" can be easily misunderstood, I think it is prudent to follow the fatwah's that I was able to find on my own. I just saw your thread but as of yet have not viewed the video.

Jazakallah khair for your concerns towards me.
    salam brother,I'm in good health alhamdulillah,I hope the same for you.
    I really thought it was you to write those lines,they were really touching...but it doesn't matter,everyone can be poet!the most part of times many poets become famous after they die,so,it's not a very good life,that of the composer:)
    THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LINES,TRY TO CONTINUE TO WRITE AND IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL POEM
    salam 'likum,I'm sorry I can't help you in this translation,I never studied Urdu.if it was arabic,I could have done something.but continue to study and you'll emprove.:)
    salam brother,how are you?I hope fine,Iread your post on my poem,I'm really happy that you liked it.maybe this can inspire people to reflect.But I don't know the urdu language,the handwriting is nice,but if you can translate it in english,it will be easier for me to understand the lines you posted.may Allah bless you(and your family)
    :salam2:

Yup I've seen 1001 Inventions twice. First I took my youth group, and then I actually got my masjid's entire Sunday School to go. Very inspirational exhibit mashAllah. I loved seeing the number of non-Muslims who were present and very interested in learning about the Muslims' Golden Ages. Do you know where it's going next? I've got family waiting in Canada to see it as well...
    you don't need to apologiza,I imaged that it was a mistake of writing.don't worry.I understand
    SALAM BROTHER,i HOPE YOU'RE IN GOOD HEALTH AND IMAAN.I READ YOUR POST ON MY POEM,I'M SORRY IF I CORRECT YOU,BUT THE NAME OF MY "NOT YET BORN" DAUGHTER IS YUSRA,LIKE ONE OF THE VERSES WHICH SAY FA INNA MA'A L 'USRI YUSRA,INNA MA'A L 'USRI YUSRAMAY ALLAH BLESS YOU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…