sister herb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu Alaikum !!!!

How are you doing?
    I just wanted to pass you this flower bunch... :)

Assalamu Alaikum, I am doing a research as a part of my English course on Muslim couples. As a result I need a survey to be filled out by married Muslim Women or previously married Muslim Women. If you are not married, please if you can help me fill it up by referring to someone you know like your sister, mother, etc. Here is the link

http://kwiksurveys.com?u=Surveyforfemale

If you could help, that would be great.

The following survey contains questions about your married life. The findings gathered from this survey will be incorporated into a research paper on the life of married couples at present. I’d appreciate your honest answers to the questions. Thank you for your time!
    Goodnight dearo. Tomorrow, we party until Fajr! And then it will be night for a sleep..lol. :D
    :salam2: may Allah reward you for beeing active in such things like your teddy bear camp. dear sister, you are one example to folow, how i send some little things from the few that i have ? i am in europe, please teach me
    Eid MUbarak dear\dear sister...what cookies have you made for eid,,,oyu see we love you just for your cookies!!!
    Assalamu alaikum WR WB

Let me pass My Eid Wishes to you and your Loved ones..

Add me and my loved ones in your Dua's too Insha Allah:)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…