E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu alaikum WR WB !!

How are you doing sister ? :)
    Just visiting you with a virtual flower bunch.. :)

me too a little bored, i listen little recitation of quran and i will go to sleep inchallah...how are your kids ?
    salamu alaikum sister, how are you? jazakiAllah kharian for your post on syria. i m troubled by Aapa's posts, in particular her question about where were the syrians when others needed them, whilst these people have been under an oppressive regime for decades.
    Salam alaykum dear;

I am ok, just been busy and tired after work at evenings. I´ll be online more at weekend.
    salam 'alikum dear sister,I hope you're in good health and imaan...me,alhamdulillah,I'm not bad...the 2nd april in sh Allah we'll leave for Morocco.it will be a long travel and I hope to saty there as much as possible.how are you?I've seen you didn't write me anymore and I thought to start doing the 1st step;)
    Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Just passing by and wishing that you are well inshaa Allaah.

Was-salaam.
    Asalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh how are you dear sister? I hope everything is going fine.
    I'm glad to hear you're doing okay sister. I'm doing fine, which is so nice after having the whole family catch a cold.:SMILY288:

Alhamdulillah.

May Allah grant you the best in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.
    my dear sister, how are you, fixed you computer inchallah ? i am so tired after work and so good to be on tti, alhamdullilah
    wa aleikum salam, better alhamdullilah just whatever i eat or drink taste bitter.
    and you ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…