E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eid Mubarak dear sister, miss you soo much, i hope our lives are under will of Allah.
    Assalaamu `alaiki, ukhty!

I remember you from back when you first joined... Just wanted to pass my salaams!
    And I can see you haven't been around for a while. I hope you and your family are all doing well inshaa'Allaah.
    (And I saw you set your mood to 'sick', may Allaah grant you speedy recovery, dear sis)
    Salam aleikum dear sister, how are you these days ? miss speaking with you and i do hope you are good with help of Allah. i dont find the private mesage option here.
    inshallah i will hear from you soon.
    Aisya al-Humaira
    Aisya al-Humaira
    Assalamua`alaykum Sister Hajjerr. Sorry to bug in but I happened to find this message of yours. To start a PM here, just go to the sister profile and click on the information button up there. There will be a start conversation option. I believe that is the substitution for PM.

I hope you sisters are doing well inshaa Allaah.
    Assalamua`alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Sister I hope you and your family are doing well inshaa Allaah. Haven't seen you around much.
    Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

How are you dear sister , since a time I didn't hear from you? How is your family ? I hope everything is ok. We miss you.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    نعم معك الحق الزواج السعيد يكون منعه التقوى و الإيمان و لو تتبعنا وصية
    رسول الله في حق النساء نكونوا سعداء بإذني الله.

AlphaIn the name of God the Merciful
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    Yes you right to a happy marriage be prevented piety and faith, and if we follow the commandment
    Messenger of God in right Nkonowa women happy with my own ears of God.
    Assalamu Alikum

Eid Mubarak to you and your family dear sister
    Wish that Eid ul-Fitr brings happiness, prosperity and joy in your life.
    Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Whoever has done an atom 's weight of good, will see it and whoever has done an atom's weight of evil, will also see it. (Surah az-Zilzal, 99:7, 8) :hearts:
    Assalamu Alikum Wa Ramatuillah Wa Barakatuhu

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
    May Allah Bring happiness always Ameen :)
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,
    :salam2:

how are you dear sister, how you traveled ? hope safe inchallah and all is good.
    i am good alhamdullilah and i try learn some deutsch at home from internet.
    thinking about you

:salam2:
    wa aleikum salam dear sister, i am good alhamdullilah, around the house and on internet. and how are you feeling ?
    salam aleikum, how are you dear sister ? hope everything is good, at least as good as can be, inchallah, thinking about you..salam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…