andi kumala dewi

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness.

Alhamdulilah I am well and my family. InshAllah you and your beloved family are also well with Protection of Allah.

I apologise dear sister, because I did not understood your message well. I understood only the last part, which I guess means am I from Indonesia. No, I am not from Indonesia. I am European dear sister : )

Jazzak Allah khair

May Allah bless you and your beloved family. Ameen summa Ameen

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,
    Yeah I do. I know most of us tend to do this at times. We come and go, but it's fun to be around.

Mashaa'Allaah you are close to finishing your studies, that's great news. Inshaa'Allaah I will make duas if I remember.
    Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Well of course *Smile*. Yeah I remember you. How are you. Quite an observation you've made. Yeah I'm quite active here.

I miss you too, stay well ukht.

May Allaah bless you.
    Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Alhamdulillah I am doing well. What about you? Yeah I am still around here but seems like you are the one disappearing for some time.

How's your study coming along? Do let me know of your updates inshaa Allaah. We may talk sometime when I am getting less busy with this abundance school work lol.
    Assalamu alaikum sister,
    I was just being curious to know, what the word dewi in Indonesian means. Because in hindi it means goddess, although in colloquial they use it for women too.
    no sister i'm no danger inshallah.it's alright.how about you.hope you are fine:)

guess i'm going to say:

take care:)
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

my dearest sister don't worry i'm fine Alhumdulillah i'm back in islamabad and every thing is okay with me and my family:)things are pretty tough on the outside.May ALLAH help us all.

please keep us in your prayers ukhti.

jazakallah khairan for your concern.
    Jazaki Allah khayr and may Allah help and enable us to do all what pleases Him in Ramadan and in the entire year.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

sister can you just send me the link to the web???.errr wha is it like??like TTI.same atmoshere/mods to watch out???or is it like facebook??
    whoa! you sure are being slave driven:)never mind uhkthi it's kind of similar here.

inshallah you do good on your test.and the referrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssh:D

sister why aren't you as active as you used to be.
    woooow sobhnallah:).this is soooooooooooo beautiul.i'm fine alhumdulillah.preparing for coolege examz.pak is hot these days:pand my family is good alhumdulillah:)

so how abut you??howz your english going and indonesia and your family:)??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…