H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu Aleikum,How are you doing Akhi.Send me your Email please cause I do not have it anymore.Talk to you soon.Allah maak
    As Salaamu 'Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Bhai,

Maine aapke gmail ID par aaj email kiya tha, par woh return aa gaya.

Wa 'Alaykum as salaam Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
    As Salaamu 'Alaykum Akhi,

Where have you been ? Hope everything is fine...

I needed some help from you...

Please reply whenever you read this...
    assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ..brother in islam..
    Eid Mubarak, Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum !!
    walikum asaalam bhai jee :D kaise hain app ? :D bohot khushi hui ke app ki urdu walay bhai hain :lol:
    Assalamu alaikum brother,

I am sorry I responded to you very late that night on yahoo. I hope you are going good, inshaAllah.
    Assalamu Alaikum bro,
    How are you? long time....actually i was little bit busy these days. Howz your preparation to go to Canada? when are you starting your program? May ALLAH SWT make you successful in your endeavor. Ameen.
    Remember me in your duas.

Wassalam
    Wa Alaykum as Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh Bahi,

May Acchchaa hoo. Alhamdulillah... Aur aap sunaao kaisse ho? May Allah help me and you and make things easy for me and you and for all the Muslimoon

Was Salaam
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
    Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brother

I am fine alhamdulillah. How are you. I pray that your circumstances are better now. I asked several briothers here about a job for an aviation engineer. They said they have too many already (and all are Saudi nationals).
    Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Accepted your friend request brother. :)

Walaykum Salaam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…