السلام عليكم

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
i am new here i wish can find help and support here and the different ways of getting more iman and be ready for the day of judgement i am kind lost here although i am a musilm and living in a musilm country alhumdulillah am well raised by my parents and i didnt do any huge sins but i cant find wht wht i really want in my life i had many challanges some of it were really hard on me when i was a child i saw so manythings which werent easy at all and now i am 23 going on 24 and i still cant find the religious person who can share me my islamic life and who can help me to be more close to Allah i just cant find this good person plus i fel so sorry for wht is going in Gaza and i pray for them always and that Allah be with them

your sister
lilisoo
thanks for reading:astag:

hussamadin

Aslam Alykum sister
you are weclome to TTI. here you will find alot of good muslim brothers and sisters from all over the world .inshallah your stay useful for us and for you.

a_stranger

:salam2:
I think it is a very good start to try to pray with a heart , since prayer is our connection with our creator .....try to concentrate in prayer and learn more about Islam ......if you feel the sweetness of faith then your whole life will be different. Allah knows best.:salah:

fada_all

wa alikom asalam warahmato allah

u r so welcome sister here with TTI family.here u will insha allah enjoy ur time , may allah guide us all to the straight path so as to earn insha allah the paradise ....

ur sis khadija

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة

حياكم الله أختنا الفاضلة

Welcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay insha`Allaah

<wasalam>

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
thanks to all of you

i really want to thank all of you for sharing me my start here and i have changed since i joined you و جزاكم الله خير و ثبتنا الله جميعا و السلام عليكم:muslima: