1...2...3...4...Allahu Akbar!

Mairo

Maryama
Allahu Akbar!

[22.38] Surely Allah will defend those who believe; surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful.

:wasalam:

ummrayhan

--------50----------

jazakallah 4 da reply :)

'O Allah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, fro the trials and tribulations of life and the death and from the evil affliction of Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjaal.'
[Al-Bukhaaree with Al-Fath 11/13 and Muslim 1/301]

Amongs the great signs of the last hour and the greatest trials to befall mandkind, which every Prophet has warned about. Most of mandkind will follow him. He will appear from Asbahaan, Iraq at the time when the Muslims will conquer Constatinople. He will be given special powers and will make the truth seem false and vice versa. He will claim to be righteous and then he will claim prophethood and finally, divinity. From his features is that he will be blind in his right eye which is a definite proof that contradicts his claim to be Allah as it is a sign of imperfection. The word kaafir will be written between his eyes which every believer, literate or illiterate will recognise.

muslimah84

54)
Allahu akbar :)
"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect" (Quran 30:21).

a_stranger

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
Pride is my cloak and greatness My robe, and he who competes with Me in respect of either of them I shall cast into Hell-fire.

It was related by Abu Dawud (also by Ibn Majah and Ahmad) with sound chains of authority. This Hadith also appears in Muslim in another version.