11 year old Pakistani blogger shot by Taliban

azad.ahmed

For a start on this issue, government’s own interior minister denied the involvement of TTP. Even if it is TTP then there are more than 15 or 30 groups working as TTP.Some are fighting for revenge,some are funded by foreign countries and some are local criminal gangs. Unless they are not identified clearly, word Taliban has no meaning.
Now,some people are cashing an attack on her to justify mass murder of hundreds like her in military operations and drone attack.she has been used very smartly..http://dawncompk.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/drones_kill_malala_live_670.jpg?w=670&h=350

tic_tac_toe

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

TTP (Taliban, Pakistan) has accepted responsibility for shooting Malala & 3 other girls and this is confirmed and not a media conspiracy and they have also alleged that Malala & her family had links with the CIA and the following picture is authentic and widely reported in Pakistani media where Malala and her family are in a meeting with US officials.

33ac9dj.jpg

The point still remains as to what gives TTP (Taliban, Pakistan) the right to shoot a 14 year old on mere suspicion and a few pictures?

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Idris16

TTP are not good people, but some people who do not know the TTP should shut up since they will blame the Afghan Taliban which is different from TTP. Also the Afghan Taliban didn't speak about this issue since they do not focus on Pakistan, only Afghanistan. I want proof that the TTP did indeed take responsibility, are there videos or statements from them concerning the Malala issue?

tic_tac_toe

TTP are not good people, but some people who do not know the TTP should shut up since they will blame the Afghan Taliban which is different from TTP. Also the Afghan Taliban didn't speak about this issue since they do not focus on Pakistan, only Afghanistan. I want proof that the TTP did indeed take responsibility, are there videos or statements from them concerning the Malala issue?

TTP Spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan has appeared on media and accepted responsibility and that has been generally reported in Pakistani media and accepted and discussed in many Islamic programs such as this one by Tanzeem:

http://www.tanzeem.org/kf/

I don't know but TTP (& Afghan Taliban) don't appear to be the same people to me, either!

Afghan Taliban have a clear policy against these attacks as written here:

429249_398098973596567_1480244370_n.jpg

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I am sorry, please for the sake of Allah, try to believe that not all Western people (Muslims and non-Muslims) are war mongering animals. We dont want this. But our country is NOT listening to us.

I'll have to disagree with you. Majority want to kill innocent people, that is the american mentality and government isn't the only devil in that land.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-u-s-citizens-approve-of-drone-killings/

http://www.infowars.com/xbox-live-poll-shows-overwhelming-support-for-more-drone-strikes/

John Smith

I'll have to disagree with you. Majority want to kill innocent people, that is the american mentality and government isn't the only devil in that land.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-u-s-citizens-approve-of-drone-killings/

http://www.infowars.com/xbox-live-poll-shows-overwhelming-support-for-more-drone-strikes/

Wow, talk about generalisation coming from someone with a user name 'islamerica', recently a boat set of to Gaza with western citizenzs onboard hoping to deliver humanitarian aid,you have people who oppose what thier respected goverments do in their name.

How about the Non Muslims in Norway who were Killed on the islands of utoya? who where there for a labour conference in support of the Palestinian people.

Not all non-muslims are hell bent on killing muslims but the opposite.

As for quoting infowars i suggest you do some reserach on the Crypto Zionist Jew Alex Jones before using him as a reference.

Shooting a young girl for whatever reasons should be condemed ,to some Mullah Omar is leader of the muslim Ummah,let me make it very clear no Muslim leader of the Ummah would sanction such an act against a young girl,never.

The leader of the Caliphate is just to all not Unjust.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

One of those links is from X-Box. We do not have any numbers. Just the fact that some people who watched the debate used the X-Box to answer a question.
The second link is from the Pew Report. It is dated June, 2012. There are no statistics to compare. The item has percentages. We have nothing to compare anything to. It is vague.

Idris16

Not all non-muslims are hell bent on killing muslims but the opposite.

As for quoting infowars i suggest you do some reserach on the Crypto Zionist Jew Alex Jones before using him as a reference.

Shooting a young girl for whatever reasons should be condemed ,to some Mullah Omar is leader of the muslim Ummah,let me make it very clear no Muslim leader of the Ummah would sanction such an act against a young girl,never.

The leader of the Caliphate is just to all not Unjust.
Edit: Insulting language.

Did she say ALL or MAJORITY?! Not only you are slow today, arent you? Didn't I say that TTP are different than the Afghan Taliban and those that don't know TTP should shut their mouths? Fear Allaah and stop speaking against the Muslim ruler, advise him via e-mail. Either you are an innovator or a Sunni, I see no 3rd option for you, I see no Sunnah in you dealing with the rulers.

John Smith

You ignorant fool!

Did she say ALL or MAJORITY?! Not only you are slow today, arent you? Didn't I say that TTP are different than the Afghan Taliban and those that don't know TTP should shut their mouths? Fear Allaah and stop speaking against the Muslim ruler, advise him via e-mail. Either you are an innovator or a Sunni, I see no 3rd option for you, I see no Sunnah in you dealing with the rulers.

Are you thick?.

How come they let you out of nursery early today? dont you have jihadist activities to do? like being a Jihadi keyboard Warrior?

Oh and give me Mullah Omars Email address so i can converse with him & tell him he is not my muslim ruler.

You uncuthed youth!.

Idris16

Message to Idris.

Dont call me a Kabeeth again,do i make myself clear?.
A khabeeth is better than an innovator, I might as well call you an innovator? I warn you do not speak about the Muslim ruler, hold your tongue, there are many reasons why the Prophet :saw: spoke about the oppressive rulers. Go learn the Aqeedah of Ahl as-Sunnah concerning the rulers. Also you are in my "Ignore List" now, so why dont u add me in your ignore list?

How sweet of you to bring something hidden into public, reps are hidden Edit.

John Smith

A khabeeth is better than an innovator, I might as well call you an innovator? I warn you do not speak about the Muslim ruler, hold your tongue, there are many reasons why the Prophet :saw: spoke about the oppressive rulers. Go learn the Aqeedah of Ahl as-Sunnah concerning the rulers. Also you are in my "Ignore List" now, so why dont u add me in your ignore list?

How sweet of you to bring something hidden into public, reps are hidden fool.

I exposed your word because you are suffering from some sort of ailment,maybe you need Ruqya on you or maybe there is a simpler excuse for you...Puberty.

Its a shame that you hide behind a keyboard with your words, i will not spare spanking you on your little bum when we meet.

Umm Abdullah

:salam2: Dear brothers and sisters. I just finished reading this thread, and wallahi I’m disappointed. How are we better then the kuffar if we speak like this to each other? Where is the respect and basic manners? Where is the brotherly/sisterly love? I don't know any of you, so don’t take it personal, and I don't mean this in any disrespectful way. We all err, because we are human, but let’s change the tone in shaa Allah. Lets say what is khayr, and remember this is an ISLAMIC forum, so we are all here for the sake of Allah in shaa Allah. :wasalam:

John Smith

:salam2: Dear brothers and sisters. I just finished reading this thread, and wallahi I’m disappointed. How are we better then the kuffar if we speak like this to each other? Where is the respect and basic manners? Where is the brotherly/sisterly love? I don't know any of you, so don’t take it personal, and I don't mean this in any disrespectful way. We all err, because we are human, but let’s change the tone in shaa Allah. Lets say what is khayr, and remember this is an ISLAMIC forum, so we are all here for the sake of Allah in shaa Allah. :wasalam:

It does not help when one individual of a young age uses his potty mouth to spout rubbish,it would help if they would be more constructive in their post,he does not know how to debate but attacks the individual users.

Needs primary revisitation.

Shak78

You just refuse to believe that the TTP had anything to do with it even though they have claimed responsibility and said they will try again if she lives, which it looks as if she will. Can Muslims do any wrong in your eues are are they totally blameless in your eyes?