1st Female to be convicted for terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirah20

Please do not tell me what I do and do not know, you know nothing about me or my knowledge of any issue. If my opinion of bin laden and his actions does not meet with your approval, it is still my right to have my opinions and voice them.

Well then how about practicing what you preach and let mirajmom be entitled to her own opinion…if she want to “take Muslim over anyone” let her.

Masria

Well then how about practicing what you preach and let mirajmom be entitled to her own opinion…if she want to “take Muslim over anyone” let her.

I did not say she couldn't, I was just demonstrating where that view can get you if you do not question right and wrong. I can disagree with someones opinion without expecting them to agree with me or accept what I say as right.

Masria

Please do not think that Muslim men do not allow Muslim women to talk...did not the Prophet (swas) listen to his wives and set a precedent for all Muslims.

We are surely both aware that the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) did many, many, many wonderful things to show his respect for women but that some communities of Muslims these days do not treat women with such respect.

I am Muslim and my husband is Muslim alhamdolillah, so of course I know I am allowed to speak but the same cannot be said for every Muslimah in the world.

Have you been to Afghanistan and seen how some rural communities treat women? Islam is practiced in so many ways around the world, some good and some bad practices are carried out in the name of Islam. It is my belief that we as Muslims should embrace the good and condemn the bad, to be honest about the bad things and work together to change them. Yes it is nice to live in a mental bubble where all Muslims are good and follow Islam correctly but that simply is not the truth of what is happening out there in the world.

Please do not get me wrong, I love Islam, I love being a Muslim and I love my brothers and sisters that try so hard to follow Islam correctly. My difficulty is when we start to influence young people, when we ourselves have very little or no knowledge of an issue, like the topic of this thread. That is the only point I was trying to make, until we are prepared to examine both sides of an issue we are making assumptions without knowledge and that can lead to unfounded beliefs.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Hmmm how many of you bother them self and woke in the middle of the night and made Duaa for her that Allah guide her and solve her problem ??

InshaAllah all of you :)

The conversation is going in different direction other than the main topic which is about this sister !

MashaAllah all of you replied nicely I think at this point all we can do is pray for each other. Its friday night , get ready and wake up in the middle of the night and pray for her and all Muslim, in some part of the world its already friday morning so there is an hour during this day when Allah never reject the Duaa so make dua for her and all muslims

the thread is closed now

Wa salaam alikom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bismillah

assalamu alaykum,

There are A LOT of problems in Muslim countries. However, I would say most are much safer and the problems not as big as the Western Media tends to depict.

We should remember that there is a lot of crime and violence against women in the Western non-Muslim countries. - I do not think that there is such a big problem in Muslim countries, however it does exist unfortunately in some of the countries.

With regards to terrorism, then the USA, UK, "Israel", Russia, India, China, Burma and many other countries are amongst the biggest state terrorists and bullies in the world!! - They kill, torture and unjustly imprison millions. Yet, due to politics, economic and even Religious reasons we seldom hear about these issues as we should.

And those who unjustly kill people like AlQaeda in Iraq and other places, then they too are criminals and evil.

"So my advice to al-Masari, al-Faqih, Bin Laden, and all those who traverse their way is to leave alone this disastrous path, and to fear Allah and to beware of His vengeance and His anger, and to return to guidance and to repent to Allah for what has preceded from them…"
- Shaykh Abdul-Aziz Bin Baz (rahimahullah)

Infact, in reality living under alQaeda is worse than under the disbeliever's armies. THey are causing much more destruction and problems!! I hope nobody has to learn this the hard way. I have no time to debate these issues, but people should learn Islam, learn about our history.

Look at the forefather's of alQaeda i.e. the Khawarij and the evil that they did. The Khawarij were the ones who went against the Prophet Muhammad:saw: and his Companions. - They were the ones who killed the Companions (radhiyallahu anhum) and spilt blood of many of our Muslim brothers and sisters.

All the major scholars of today have critisised, have written fatawa and books about the people of Takfir (i.e. alqaeda) and have said they are the Khawarij of today! So supporting them is not the right way!

People like this woman who wrote poetry in favour of bin laden and alqaeda are wasting their time and also committing sin. They commit sin, because they are praising people who go against what Islam teaches.

Just because someone says they are fighting for oppressed Muslims does not mean they are right. These people are wrong and go against the Shari'ah of Allah (azawajal). They are ignorant of Islam and if they did rule, they would bring about darkness and evil.. not the light of Islam.

So people should not just follow their emotions and have no idea what is the right way, simply because because they are ignorant of Islam. The correct way of being Muslim is to follow the Quran and Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims.

Whoever disagrees, then please book yourself a ticket and go to Iraq.The Americans and British do a lot of wrong too, but those fighting there are not all simple Iraqi villagers who are fighting sincerely for Islam or simply against the Americans. Rather, there are groups that are made up of very extreme and nasty people who kill anyone who does not agree to what they think is right. They are very ignorant to what Islam says, and simply go around trying to amass power and wealth. A lot of our brothers and sisters are kidnapped and killed by the ignorant takfiris. Even, they have killed the Imams who spoke out against alQaeda.

I have friends who are good Sunni Muslims from Iraq who had to run away due to these extremists.

- So do not fool yourselves into becoming robots that simply hear and obey what AlJazeera and what Ali down the road says. - If you simply live upon your emotions then you will be making incorrect decisions and ideas. These people bring nothing but fitnah (tribulation).

Some of these extremists, for example group "Ikhwan Muslimoon", and others do not care about following Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the Salaf-Salih (pious predecessors). They just want everyone to join with them regardless of their belief in Tawheed or their adherance to the original teachings.

"And in the face of those who perform takfir in falsehood are a people who do not know the aqidah of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah as it truly should be known, or they know some of it but are ignorant of some of it. Yet whatever they do know of it, they do not always explain it to the people but conceal it[9]. And they do not forbid the innovations that oppose the Book and the Sunnah[10], nor do they rebuke the People of Innovations and neither do they punish them. In fact, they may even criticise absolutely any talk of the Sunnah and the fundamental principles of the religion [i.e. Tawhid, sticking to Quran and Sunnah, Not killing civillians etc.]. Or they may accommodate everyone, with all their varying madhhabs… This approach has overcome many of the Murji’ah, some of the Jurists, Sufis and Philosophers. And both of these two approaches (i.e. that of the Takfiris and the Murji’ah and those with them) are deviant, and outside the [confines of the] Book and the Sunnah." [ Majmu’ ul-Fatawa (16/427) and refer to Bada’i ut-Tafsir of Ibn al-Qayyim (5/548)]

Islam is perfect and complete, there is nothing bad or evil in it. - Those who do things such as abuse women or commit terrorism are criminals. They are sinful. We speak out against them as we do for any person doing evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.