Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
For brothers :D

hummer_tripe_axle.jpg

for Sisters :lol:
horse_limousine.jpg

:lol:​

OMA akhi is that a train or what?:eek:

i like it.:)reminds me of my the time when i was a naughty kid.i dunno it's really stupid but i insisted on riding a donkey owned by one of our villagemen:biggrin:.

heheheh.it was nice riding him.but the poor donkey who knows what he was going through..............:(

ansari

STRANGER...
OMA akhi is that a train or what?:eek:

i like it.:)reminds me of my the time when i was a naughty kid.i dunno it's really stupid but i insisted on riding a donkey owned by one of our villagemen:biggrin:.

heheheh.it was nice riding him.but the poor donkey who knows what he was going through..............:(

okay :D u like riding a donkey :p so here is a DONKEY for u :lol:

donkey%20oatie%20image.jpg

ENJOYYY:holaaa:

:SMILY139:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
okay :D u like riding a donkey :p so here is a DONKEY for u :lol:

donkey%20oatie%20image.jpg

ENJOYYY:holaaa:

:SMILY139:

hahaha nooooooooo you keep it:tongue:.this donkey is mabarak for you.the one i rode was a nice one:).btw i was a kid by then.........so yeah don't give me what's so special to you.i can't take it you know:tongue:.
jazakallah khaira akhi.:)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Sis @ above dont worry :D What bro's are trying to prove is that that they win all the time which they "DONT" :p :ma: sis keep winning and if bro's win even one time its like to them>>>"tehehehe take that sister we won" so immature ;)
We can win easily and they know it:lol: chillax all my sistaaaaaaz we'll win next time inshallah ;)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Sis @ above dont worry :D What bro's are trying to prove is that that they win all the time which they "DONT" :p :ma: sis keep winning and if bro's win even one time its like to them>>>"tehehehe take that sister we won" so immature ;)
We can win easily and they know it:lol: chillax all my sistaaaaaaz we'll win next time inshallah ;)

we are :p immature :lol: yea right! :D

who posts like so many pics of sweet and things over one win :p lol and shares nothing atleast we are sharing :p something with u hehe :D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
we are :p immature :lol: yea right! :D

who posts like so many pics of sweet and things over one win :p lol and shares nothing atleast we are sharing :p something with u hehe :D

:lol: aww bro ur jealous!! dont worry scroll back those pages and eat as much sweets u want:p
If ur to lazy to do that here's some more:p :lol:

03%20Mithai.jpg

and chillax :lol: chill per axe maro remember? :D
"Eid Mubarak" btw :lol:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:lol: aww bro ur jealous!! dont worry scroll back those pages and eat as much sweets u want:p
If ur to lazy to do that here's some more:p :lol:

03%20Mithai.jpg

and chillax :lol: chill per axe maro remember? :D
"Eid Mubarak" btw :lol:

Eid Mubarik to u too :D choti billi :p lol chill per axe maro :lol: copy cat! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.