+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
4222 sneaky sneaky sistars (sis + stars) :D hehe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooo(nahhiiiiiiiiiiiii:lol:) yar bhai aaj tussi hi meri maddad karo -2 karo aaj aap :lol: mei itna bore ho rahi hon kooi bi sis on nahi and yeh jo hibba ha na "busy chatting with other frnds":(
40:D

bro+ther...um what does ther mean :lol: oh and thats sweet nd true sis stars :lol:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Sis @ above dont worry :D What bro's are trying to prove is that that they win all the time which they "DONT" :p :ma: sis keep winning and if bro's win even one time its like to them>>>"tehehehe take that sister we won" so immature ;)
We can win easily and they know it:lol: chillax all my sistaaaaaaz we'll win next time inshallah ;)

hahahah.sisi you're so sweet btw i was only trying to tell ansari bhai to keep his precious with himself:tongue:(though ansari bhai don't take it to heart.i don't say your choice is bad:biggrin:.but it suits you MORE than me.) i don't need it any more.i'm grown up now.not a lil kid who does every thing called naughty.:biggrin:

38888888 kay replying.:)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol:mad: sis seekin Allah's.... i knw im an immature crazy person and hey im nt afraid to admit it :D:D hehehehe

34:muslim_child:

Status
Not open for further replies.