+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah
Don't cry sisters, we have a consolation prize for you as usual....
funny-car-pictures-26.jpg

And heres my prize :D
lamborghini-reventon-01.jpg

fada_all

i cant help it..i am the only one whois struggling to win...
and i am playing against these 2 , i know i cant...
go on...
hey but dont think wwe girls are lossers ha?..

salam alikum

im so sorry dear ulhti i used to be all time with you so as that we all time used to win , but now i don't any ore , as i don't have axcess to the internet in this new area where i live ......................so sorryyyyyyyy:ma:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Bro's i think ur bein very wayy to much rude. I mean chillax people this is just a damn game and when ever brother's win they post "rude" pics and say " this prize for sisters, and then post some aircraft or car etc and say this for bro....puhlez get a life bros....i mean i observed sis bein very polite and following the TTI rules but u bro's are bein very MEAN! I Posted this thing before too...but bro's dont seem to be bothered ... rolls eyes* typical bro's....

take care,
fatima♥

P.S i start frm 50...

-2=48

ansari

STRANGER...
Bro's i think ur bein very wayy to much rude. I mean chillax people this is just a damn game and when ever brother's win they post "rude" pics and say " this prize for sisters, and then post some aircraft or car etc and say this for bro....puhlez get a life bros....i mean i observed sis bein very polite and following the TTI rules but u bro's are bein very MEAN! I Posted this thing before too...but bro's dont seem to be bothered ... rolls eyes* typical bro's....

take care,
fatima♥

P.S i start frm 50...

-2=48

:lol: mein tu aisa nai na :p .. im a GOOD BROTHER of ALL MUSLIM SISTERS :D :lol:

little sister u r correct, dis is just a GAME.. dont be serious :D ...SMILE ITS SUNNAH :D

48+2=50

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: mein tu aisa nai na :p .. im a GOOD BROTHER of ALL MUSLIM SISTERS :D :lol:

little sister u r correct, dis is just a GAME.. dont be serious :D ...SMILE ITS SUNNAH :D

48+2=50

im not serious and what i mean is fr all others not to be serious too...jus a game :D yeah i smile all da time u dont need to tell me about that one :p

ohhhhh and an important thing ;) ==============
>>>-2=48<<<
==============

:lol:

rickyraws

take care,
fatima♥

P.S i start frm 50...

-2=48

Though I agree, sometimes the jokes can come off as rude, I know they're doing it in good favor. It's mainly us being carried away because a couple of months ago we never won any games :( and when more and more wins come, guys can be really competitive.

but bro's dont seem to be bothered ... rolls eyes* typical bro's....

:( This is sad to see. I haven't been participating in the recent ones, so I'm not sure what's been happening, but not all of us are like that sister...

Status
Not open for further replies.