A conversation with a Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakorot

no offence but is fake. how? Allah gave me intelligence, Allah Hu Akbar!

how can jinn be sikh and hindus, sikhism was founded so late and by humans-lol
I cannot stop laughing hahaha, so do jinns follow the religions made by humans,

do they not have their own religions.so does the jinn consider the guru of sikhs as his/her god-no offence to anyone.lol

Allah Hu Akbar and thanks to Allah for making me intelligent.

Allah Hu Akbar wal Izzatuillah. :)

Assalaamu'alaykum.

Of course Hinduism and Sikhism are religions made by man, we all know that already!

India is a hindu country, where the majority of the population are Hindus, this is the same for the Jinns in India as well, not just humans. The Sikh areas in India may have Sikh Jinns as the majority.

In the Muslim countries, the majority Jinns may be Muslims. In non-Muslim countries, the majority of Jinns may be Christians, athiests etc. just like humans. Plus, if Jinns are born, then they may be born in families who are of different religions, such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

Instead of saying it's fake, it's best to say Allaah Knows best.

Mubina_91

Assalamu'3alaikum..
Surely Allah did create men and Jinn just that they Worship Allah alone. Other than that, what the Jinns do Or Say, that is the Unseen and We can say: ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
A female jinn doesn't deliver its son like we humans,because thay can't feel what we feel,they can use our bodies to test the sensation of deliver through a pregnant woman,but indeed they all come to the world from what is there in the nature,like earth,rocks,fire or water and so on.If we reflect a little,we can remember that when Allah created Adam and Eva they were innocent and there wasn't the concept of procreation,until the Shaytan made them all in the sin,so that now we are "obliged"to generate until the day Allah will stop everything.they don't have intercourses:they use human bodies to make it,because they aren't able to test such a human sensation:wasalam:

twas19

Assalam alaykum

I have also seen an exorcism .The man punched the poccessed person right in the middle of his chest ,and asked that if he(Jinn) had any name but the thing inside that guy was so rigid that it didn't spoke a word.May Allah prevent us all from such evil

TipuSultan

Banned
Assalaamu'alaykum.

Of course Hinduism and Sikhism are religions made by man, we all know that already!

India is a hindu country, where the majority of the population are Hindus, this is the same for the Jinns in India as well, not just humans. The Sikh areas in India may have Sikh Jinns as the majority.

In the Muslim countries, the majority Jinns may be Muslims. In non-Muslim countries, the majority of Jinns may be Christians, athiests etc. just like humans. Plus, if Jinns are born, then they may be born in families who are of different religions, such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism etc.

Instead of saying it's fake, it's best to say Allaah Knows best.

no offence sister so jinns follow religions made by humans-lol
so they do whatever humans do-lol
I think jinns also have their own fake religions like humans have.

but I am not afraid of any Jinn and throw an open challenge to any Jinn reading my post that I can meet him in his own den at any time in the night and one day Inshallah I will talk to a jinn and become a friend of a muslim Jinn :)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
no offence but is fake. how? Allah gave me intelligence, Allah Hu Akbar!

how can jinn be sikh and hindus, sikhism was founded so late and by humans-lol
I cannot stop laughing hahaha, so do jinns follow the religions made by humans,

do they not have their own religions.so does the jinn consider the guru of sikhs as his/her god-no offence to anyone.lol

Allah Hu Akbar and thanks to Allah for making me intelligent.

Allah Hu Akbar wal Izzatuillah. :)

Perhaps you should read

“ ‘And some of us are Muslims, and of us some are al-qaasitoon (disbelievers – those who have deviated from the Right Path). And whosoever has embraced Islam, then such have sought the Right Path. And as for the qaasitoon, they shall be firewood for Hell.’” [al-Jinn 72:14-15]

“[Some jinn said:] ‘There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups, each having a different way (religious sects, etc.)’” [al-Jinn 72:11]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe it's the mankind which follows the Jinn's religion,isn't it?the Angels Haroot and Maroot went to the Earth to teach to humans the art of magic and sihr,but it also was said to them that it was bringer of Fitna,because it caused separation from husbans and wives.but it were the shayatin which always tempted humans to make mistakes and,why not,maybe they convinced humans that an hinduist man can be moved from a body to another after their death,so that nowdays we see many hindus worshipping what it doesn't move and doesn't help,because they believe in what jinn made them believe.
Every jinn knows what Islam is,but for many of them it's easier to follow the easy road.they are lazy in the adoration of He Who created them and prefere to bring the human path,because humans have many ideas,they like Fitna like many jinns do.instead,those which choose the way to Islam,spend their time remembering Him until He will keep them back

TipuSultan

Banned
brother hayat you have a point

my point is in sikhism the guru is regarded as the god so does the sikh jinn regard the guru who is a human as his god-lol heheahaha

and does anyone know how to get in contact with jinns?seriously

Kakorot

^ You can stop your hehehahaha.

The Christian Jinns may believe Jesus 'alayhis salaam is god, although he is human, and yet they worship him. So it's not impossible for the Sikh Jinns to worship their guru dude and believe that he is god.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
firstly,I'm a SISTER!!!
yes,it is possible to get in contact with jinn,they can spy what it's doing anotherone without to be seen:evil eye is a way to get in contact,but it's better to avoid them,because thay always want something back.
jinns don't have any religion but Islam:as I said before,they prefere not to follow Islam because they are fashinated by humans' behaviour and many times they test them with possessions.

TipuSultan

Banned
^ You can stop your hehehahaha.

The Christian Jinns may believe Jesus 'alayhis salaam is god, although he is human, and yet they worship him. So it's not impossible for the Sikh Jinns to worship their guru dude and believe that he is god.

first of all I am not any dude.
I am a muslim brother.
so you say that jinns worship humans?and do not get angry sister because I say your post which you have pasted from somewhere on the net is fake.
I still get laughter.

TipuSultan

Banned
firstly,I'm a SISTER!!!
yes,it is possible to get in contact with jinn,they can spy what it's doing anotherone without to be seen:evil eye is a way to get in contact,but it's better to avoid them,because thay always want something back.
jinns don't have any religion but Islam:as I said before,they prefere not to follow Islam because they are fashinated by humans' behaviour and many times they test them with possessions.

sorry sister but hayat usually the name of a brother in India.

and I am not afraid of any Jinn for me Allah is enough as a protector and what is evil eye?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
evil eye is something bad that someone makes to someone else because of jealousy.it's bad above all when you know that you had a good fortune thanks to Allah,but there is someone else who hates your happiness.But Allah Kabir!!

TipuSultan

Banned
evil eye is something bad that someone makes to someone else because of jealousy.it's bad above all when you know that you had a good fortune thanks to Allah,but there is someone else who hates your happiness.But Allah Kabir!!

oh ok but I don't have evil eye for I care foot about what others have and happy with whatever Allah has given me and he gives the best to me and always gives me more.Allhamduillah, Allah Hu Akbar Wal Izzatuillah.

what other way can you contact them,preferably a muslim Jinn.I heard that in night they are there is masjid's and also do you belive in atma's meaning sprits when people die some say that some sprits of the dead people will be there in the world till certain time.especially those who do sucide because their appointed time had not come.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@brother tipuSultan,I din't refer to you expecially,my post was in general,so don't be offended,but in confidence it's better to stop talking about Jinn,cause it would be damageful for sensible people

TipuSultan

Banned
sister not at all.I didnt even think u said anything against me.may be the way I talk-rough and tough like the real arabs people get mistaken.

but sister if Jinns are there what's wrong in talking about them, except that some people may get afraid.all sensible people I am sure believe in Jinns because it is there in Quran.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
because they disturbe people if provocated.I must stop writing about it,I'm worried they'll come to me.

TipuSultan

Banned
lol-:salam2: respected sister but no offence why r u scared of jinns,in case any jinn comes to trouble you, you tell him to come and see me in Inida and I will deal with him.

verily Allah and his Prophet(peace be upon him) are enough and I am ready to face any Jinn with the help of Allah.

tell me more what you know about Jinns?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I was hinduist me too,but I never believed in this religion,why are you asking me something more about them,if you say to be ready to face them?
I could tell you all their secrets,but maybe none could be ready for them,indee I stressed this forum very much with one of my threads"MY adventure"on the section"Tti lounge".if it's not a problem for moderators,I'll write all what I know about them:Allah is over me as Witness if I'm saying a lie:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.