A conversation with a Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipuSultan

Banned
:salam2:
sister u from India and revert mashallah.I am also from India but born muslim, allhamduillah.

of yes I am ready to face any Jinn any time for verily I have Allah with me as my protector.
and yes I also had a problem with one moderator sister but that is now sorted.

give me a link and I will read you post.
and yes tell me all you know about Jinns and 1 thnig I teel u always remember never be afraid of anyone except Allah.

why u afraid of jinns and shytan for verily human sometimes is worst than shytan.

muharram23

Staff member
sister u from India and revert mashallah.I am also from India but born muslim, allhamduillah.

of yes I am ready to face any Jinn any time for verily I have Allah with me as my protector.
and yes I also had a problem with one moderator sister but that is now sorted.

give me a link and I will read you post.
and yes tell me all you know about Jinns and 1 thnig I teel u always remember never be afraid of anyone except Allah.

why u afraid of jinns and shytan for verily human sometimes is worst than shytan.

Salamu alaykum

From ur post akhi no fence but u have some issues. A believer should not wish for any test. Allah sva has protected us from being able to see the jins as their looks would not be easy for us deal with. Their looks and characteristics and physical looks are different from ours and alhamdulllilah we can't see them and may Allah protect us all from their fitnah.

I have know plenty of brothers who were strong but they were sencere and they dis rookyah on many people and over time the were attacked in their homes, their families especially at night. Due to this and their families sake they had to stop doing what they were doing.

Jinns are a world we can't see so why call upon a test from Allah to send u them to u to proove how strong u are. Really makes no sense.

A belieever should seek refuge with Allah from any harm in this world and here after and ask Allah gives us good in this world and hereafter.

Ameen

Allah knows best
Wassalam

TipuSultan

Banned
Salamu alaykum

From ur post akhi no fence but u have some issues. A believer should not wish for any test. Allah sva has protected us from being able to see the jins as their looks would not be easy for us deal with. Their looks and characteristics and physical looks are different from ours and alhamdulllilah we can't see them and may Allah protect us all from their fitnah.

I have know plenty of brothers who were strong but they were sencere and they dis rookyah on many people and over time the were attacked in their homes, their families especially at night. Due to this and their families sake they had to stop doing what they were doing.

Jinns are a world we can't see so why call upon a test from Allah to send u them to u to proove how strong u are. Really makes no sense.

A belieever should seek refuge with Allah from any harm in this world and here after and ask Allah gives us good in this world and hereafter.

Ameen

Allah knows best
Wassalam
:salam2: akhi
:)
thanks akhi for your advice.
akhi I will tell u one secret. Allah said we r the best of creation, so of course we r better than jinns and Allah has made us superior than them.
and in time of Hazrath Umar, jinns and shytan so scared of Hazrath Umar that where he passes the jiins dont go there.
for verily if I was an ordinary citizen in his time.
ok if u say I will not call them.but I still believe that Allah is the best protector.
:)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I am Italian and was Hinduist,but it's a too long and old story.
I'm not so scared as before,but I must live with the awareness that they are alway ready to provocate me.I use to make ruqyah every day,I read many verses of Quran just to "forget" them a little,because I come from a family which "joked"with them but now they got angry and want to pull me in wrong direction.I learnt many things and secrets about their physical aspect and their skilnesses.Some of them have two wings to fly faster,some others jump and run and some others appear and disappear.They are big,but there are also those small like bugs.jinns speak an own language,they have the same life like us,but they can't love like us,they don't have blood matches,so they have no parents,the strongest of them commends the weaker until someone other else comes to take its place.they are sensible to the light,and they don't dislike to sleep during the day above all if they like to possess a body which is comfortable for them.jinn are tricky,because when it is read them the Quran they close their ears or jump from a part to another of the human body.
I learnt that if it is asked them to find sunken treasures,they are able to tell the place.I have nothing to hide,but in the same time I know that I risk by making them the spy,because they don't like when their private things are known.they have an ugly strong voice : one of them used my throat to talk and after I had no voice for many hours.
many of them are violent and use human body to revenge to another jinn,because as we know,the Evil realize evey wish but it keep in exchange the soul.they are egoist,but if they revert to Islam and understand their mistakes,they make a quite life.They live for many years : one of them is about 1500 years old.If you have any questions I'll try to answer.:wasalam:

Abdul25

Logical Believer

jazakAllahKhair sister, from your story i have learnt many things about jins

i also have one question

Sister if they have no parents then how their generation continues?
:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
the only creatures,except the animals,which were able to generate were Adam and Eve.those two creatures disobeyed to Allah's order and Allah "condemned" them to live like normal humans with pleasures and pains with the reason to generate heirs who could remember what Allah had said,so He sent the prophets.
But jinns,even if they are cruel or as we can say,Horrible,they aren't so different from humans,except for the fact that they didn't disobey to Allah's Will:they just were created it such a way to test and control human's behaviour.In fact,there are those people who claim to be a "medium"between the alives and the deads,in many cases there are jinns which make people lie and make them convince that it's possible to communicate with dead people.
mankind in able to harm itself like jinn,but the difference is that Allah gave to mankind a way to be straight,while jinn are indipendent like animals and birds,there isn't a law which they should respect,except that of Allah.
jinn don't generate like humans,because they haven't the attributes like ours,or better,they are phisically comlete,but they can't have intimal moments:they only can use human's body to taste it.Allah created them in this way,because if it was possible for them to generate like us,maybe today the planet would have been full of them,instead they were created by the Fire of Samun,but after Adam's unobedience,human's life was nearly as long as that of jinn,while in the last times,above all at the time of the last prophets 'Isa and Muhammed(Alihim Salatu wa Salam)human's age had an average of 80 years,that of jinn continued to be longer than ours,because jinn haven't human's problems.
It may sounds foolish,but you may astonished,if I say that they are generated by human's bad deeds.they come out of fires,from the ground,from the water,from everything Allah has created,but by the fact that Allah tested us,it's our duty not to be angry or nervous.
I have many proofs on my body:I was hurt from them,because they told me that it was me who I called them,while I really didn't know how could I do this:I discovered that feelings like jealousy,anger,revenge,avarice,luxury,envy,hateness,are the best "feeding" of them,and I,sometimes failed in this.that's why I know all this and,in a certain sense,I'm paying these mistakes.I'm happy that now I could vent and feel lighter,because even if I firmly believe to Allah,I also admit that there is what maybe He allowed me to know,just to emprove myself and be a better woman:shymuslima1::wasalam:

TipuSultan

Banned
I am Italian and was Hinduist,but it's a too long and old story.
I'm not so scared as before,but I must live with the awareness that they are alway ready to provocate me.I use to make ruqyah every day,I read many verses of Quran just to "forget" them a little,because I come from a family which "joked"with them but now they got angry and want to pull me in wrong direction.I learnt many things and secrets about their physical aspect and their skilnesses.Some of them have two wings to fly faster,some others jump and run and some others appear and disappear.They are big,but there are also those small like bugs.jinns speak an own language,they have the same life like us,but they can't love like us,they don't have blood matches,so they have no parents,the strongest of them commends the weaker until someone other else comes to take its place.they are sensible to the light,and they don't dislike to sleep during the day above all if they like to possess a body which is comfortable for them.jinn are tricky,because when it is read them the Quran they close their ears or jump from a part to another of the human body.
I learnt that if it is asked them to find sunken treasures,they are able to tell the place.I have nothing to hide,but in the same time I know that I risk by making them the spy,because they don't like when their private things are known.they have an ugly strong voice : one of them used my throat to talk and after I had no voice for many hours.
many of them are violent and use human body to revenge to another jinn,because as we know,the Evil realize evey wish but it keep in exchange the soul.they are egoist,but if they revert to Islam and understand their mistakes,they make a quite life.They live for many years : one of them is about 1500 years old.If you have any questions I'll try to answer.:wasalam:

very very intresting sister.
u know I watched papanormal activity alone in my room at 2.0 clock in the night and was not at all scared.allhamduillah, glory to Allah for he has made me strong.oh Allah always protect me from humans and jinn and all bad things and make me a true muslim.ameen

I am also planning to watch the excorsim of emily rose before ramzan starts.

1.sister have u not come across Muslim jinns,why dont you ask them to help u to fight the bad jinns?
2.what is ruqyah?
3.do jinns also have genders like us?
4.still how they multiply, like muslims jinns?i find it hard to understand.
5.do sprits also exist?like after one is dead or is it simply the jinns?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
very very intresting sister.
u know I watched papanormal activity alone in my room at 2.0 clock in the night and was not at all scared.allhamduillah, glory to Allah for he has made me strong.oh Allah always protect me from humans and jinn and all bad things and make me a true muslim.ameen

I am also planning to watch the excorsim of emily rose before ramzan starts.

1.sister have u not come across Muslim jinns,why dont you ask them to help u to fight the bad jinns?
2.what is ruqyah?

Oh brother you believe in all that movies which are fake?
Ruqyah is Quranic Healing. Jinns have their own world among us its just they are invisible to us they marry and reproduce and are of all religions.
You can read a reknown book ''The world of Jinns and Devils'' by Jamaal Al Din Zarabozo which is enough for us to understand them. And I do agree with you we are superior to them and shouldn't be afraid of them but we shouldn't do things which provoke them they can deceive us and cause harm they are masters of it.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe

2.what is ruqyah?

yes,I tested it,a reverted muslim Jinn can see non-muslim ones,while they can't see them.muslim jinn read Ayat al-Kursi to fight against them and many times they helped me making the spy and telling exactly in which part of my body they were.Ruqyah...I learnt it on tti,even if I heard about it before.It's reading some surats of Quran to hunt them away or in some cases to burn them.you can inform yourself on tti.
jinns have our same gender,but some of them can transformate it(male in female and vice-versa).they don't multiply,they can't do it and in the end they don't need it,it's Allah's Will.
In italian I sometimes call them "spirits",but remember that the only Spirit is "Ruh Al-Quddus"and it's the Angel Jibra'il,so if someone claims to talk to a spirit is telling a lie.dead people are dead and they are waiting for the Judgement,as in the Quran is written.I hope to have given you a good explaination,remember that I'm only saying what I know,there will be a moment in which I'll stop to say,because I can't know everything.:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@ bro AbuTalib,there are some cases in which videos are not fakes.my husband filmed all my possession and it is frightning to see how my body acted and which world pronounced.the main thing that pulled me to accept their existence is that I knew how my sister died thanks to them,and it's not a lie.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
@ bro AbuTalib,there are some cases in which videos are not fakes.my husband filmed all my possession and it is frightning to see how my body acted and which world pronounced.the main thing that pulled me to accept their existence is that I knew how my sister died thanks to them,and it's not a lie.

Yes I don't deny it I was just referring to that particular movies. Jinns do have the ability to kill people I did live in a house where they forced us to vacate it.

‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “A man from among the Companions of Muhammad met a man from among the jinn. They wrestled, and the human knocked down the jinn. The human said to him, ‘You look small and skinny to me, and your forearms look like the front paws of a dog. Do all the jinn look like this, or only you?’ He said, ‘No, by Allaah, among them I am strong, but let us wrestle again, and if you defeat me I will teach you something that will do you good.’ The human said, ‘Fine.’ He said, ‘Recite, ‘Allaah! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever-living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists…’ [Aayat al-Kursi – al-Baqarah 2:255 – interpretation of the meaning]. The human said, ‘Fine.’ He said, ‘You will never recite this in your house but the Shaytaan will come out of it like a donkey breaking wind, and he will never come back in until the next morning.’” (Reported by al-Daarimi, 3247).

TipuSultan

Banned
Oh brother you believe in all that movies which are fake?
Ruqyah is Quranic Healing. Jinns have their own world among us its just they are invisible to us they marry and reproduce and are of all religions.
You can read a reknown book ''The world of Jinns and Devils'' by Jamaal Al Din Zarabozo which is enough for us to understand them. And I do agree with you we are superior to them and shouldn't be afraid of them but we shouldn't do things which provoke them they can deceive us and cause harm they are masters of it.

no akhi it is always good to know and learn things

TipuSultan

Banned
yes,I tested it,a reverted muslim Jinn can see non-muslim ones,while they can't see them.muslim jinn read Ayat al-Kursi to fight against them and many times they helped me making the spy and telling exactly in which part of my body they were.Ruqyah...I learnt it on tti,even if I heard about it before.It's reading some surats of Quran to hunt them away or in some cases to burn them.you can inform yourself on tti.
jinns have our same gender,but some of them can transformate it(male in female and vice-versa).they don't multiply,they can't do it and in the end they don't need it,it's Allah's Will.
In italian I sometimes call them "spirits",but remember that the only Spirit is "Ruh Al-Quddus"and it's the Angel Jibra'il,so if someone claims to talk to a spirit is telling a lie.dead people are dead and they are waiting for the Judgement,as in the Quran is written.I hope to have given you a good explaination,remember that I'm only saying what I know,there will be a moment in which I'll stop to say,because I can't know everything.:wasalam:

ok this is getting murkier.sister one thing about ur sister I felt sad hearing that but remeber Death only in the hands of Allah and Allah has given us all a appointed time.
so before that time no human or jinn can do anything.

yes akhi Abu Talib I like it now, we r superior than Jinns.
Allah hu Akbar wal Izzatuillah.

may be 1 day some jinn will tell me where the treasure is hidden-lol but I am a human and so sometimes greedy-lol

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Just to mention that jinns are of different kinds. The stronger ones amongst them are called ifreet. As Allah states in surah Nahl (ants)in translation it doesn't say 'ifreet but Allah calls that jinn 'ifreet if u read verse in Arabic. Allah says in close translation

38. He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?

39. One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.

40. One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.

Wassalam

TipuSultan

Banned
Salamu alaykum

Just to mention that jinns are of different kinds. The stronger ones amongst them are called ifreet. As Allah states in surah Nahl (ants)in translation it doesn't say 'ifreet but Allah calls that jinn 'ifreet if u read verse in Arabic. Allah says in close translation

38. He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?

39. One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.

40. One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.

Wassalam

akhi muharram :)

Status
Not open for further replies.