a croatian/jewish convert

Salaamalikum akhi,

May Allah swt continue to shower His blessings upon you and help guide your family towards Islam.

Your brother in Islam,
TheHumbleWun

NaXuS

salaamu aleykum
my name is paul. i am 17 and I from edmonton Alberta
Two years ago I surrendered in Islam ...all prasie due to Allah(swt)
it has been very difficult with a Christian family to practise Islam especially during ramadhaan, but elhamdulilah i have managed......

All prasie be to Allah(swt) who guided me and showed me the straight path.

Before this I was Christian and beleived that jesus(by whom be peace) was god

Elhamdulilah ,Alllaah(swt) has taught me that god is much greater then the human race. I believe now god to only be eternal. he cannot to have a birth like the christians say for chrsitams and i believe god is invinisble and too great to die like the christians say for easter.

Ethnically I am croatian but Allaah(swt) has taught me many things about my ancestry. He taught me when i was 15 that on dads grandmas side i have jewish blood. It turns out my ancestors were Sephardic jews that came from the expulsions of muslim spain, or El aandelus. this explans how i am the only one with black hair amidst three younger blond brothers.
But after learning about my past this i did not revert to judaism the religion of my ansestors but chose islam instead because i still beleive that Jesus is the children of Isreal's promised messiah and i believ still that he will still come again.

Elhamdulillah, allaah(swt) has shown me the most precious gift in the world...islam ....and insha'allah i will die a pure muslim slave unto him.

to the christians on this website i have this to say

God is much greater then human...and i pray Alllaah(swt) will make you see that.

to the jews on this website i have this to say.. Jesus(pbuh) is your moshiyyah(messiah)...know this...and do not look for a messiah other then him

may Alllah(swt) guide you to believe in muhammed(saws). Most of the prophets of Alllaah(swt) are jews but muhammed(saws) was not a jew. he was an arab and he was the greatest prophet of them alll...

to my muslim brothers and sisters on this website: may Alllaah(swt) bless you a thousand blessings and guide us all to jennah..............Alllaahu Ekber

All praise be to Alllaah(swt) the greatest tresure and peace be upon the messanger Muhammed(saws)

:salam2:

ameen to your Duas brother and your words were so beautiful to read ...all fill up with the essence of Islam...in fact its not only you but all brothers sisters here....reflecting the true faith...May Allah strengthen your their and my Iman with each moment passing and may Allah reward well those brother and sisters who help you and many other about Islam.... ameen

muharram23

Staff member
selam alejkum

selamu alejkum

brat mabsoot me je vec pitao ako bih htjeo i mogao da mu pomognom u vezi bosanskoj jezika. Pa vidjet cemo inshAllah kako bude sa vremenom posto ima dosta posla u vezi toga. Treba uvjek neko biti ko ce da monitora i pazi sta se postira/stavlja. Jer nezelimo sve sto nije uvezi Kurana i Sunneta. Selamu alejkum

Allah zna najbolje
Muharram al-bosni

:shake:

falcon of islam

:salam2:

Welcome to the site, brother
Hope you enjoy your staye here

my name is MOHSEN we can be friends on my msn is

zlzl_zlzll*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

:wasalam:

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: Brother,
Alf Mabrook to you for becoming a muslim & welcome to the religion of peace.
Surely Allah SWT guides whomsoever He will.Brother you have been blessed to have found the truth by your own with the mercy of Allah SWT.:ma:
I pray that Allah SWT ease in all your difficulties and grants you patience and make you victorious in all your undertakings Inshallah.Ameen :tti_sister:
Welcome to this beautiful comunnity @ TTI.
Enjoy you stay here.

:wasalam: