A humilating confession of one muslim

revert2007

Love Fishing
I asked this on Yahoo Answers, but truely on one helped so brothers help me!!

Okay Salaam to my brothers and sisters from any religion, I have something to confess, please read thoroughly:

Okay so Im not feeling well. Everything has gone all wrong, maybe its my punishment from Allah (God). So everything has been going well. But as years past I haven't been doing well. Grade 10 was okay, I got high marks like 90's even though I didn't do any work. SO when it comes to grade 11 well I fell in love with this girl, her name was Megan. Anyway when I said I loved her she rejected me and it messed me so bad. My marks went down and I kinda lost myself. I feel lonely and I still do. Also i committed so many sins. I lied so many times, I masturbated since I was like in grade 7 and I recently got hooked on *!*!*!*! since Grade 10. So I feel weird and I feel a spiritual discontent. Also I have some family feud and one of them is that my mom told me since I was in Grade 3 or 4 my dad swore on Allah that he would ruin me. I have a feeling he succeeded and shaitain has trapped me. I have an aspiration that I wanna find the unknown and the mysteries, study aerospace and astrophysics (this awakened with weird dreams, inner feelings and some quranic verses). Im feeling that all this is the reason why Im here. I also prayed and did fasting along with still committing some sins. Also I can recall when I was young not knowing I was influenced by a hindu to bow down to Ganesha and I feel terrible and I can't believe I did that, Im trying to look for purification. I ask for forgiveness but Im ashamed because I keep on committing them. So Im worried that all my distress is a punishment from God. I'm feeling that I may not succeed in achieving my dreams and stuff. I feel lonely, down, loss of intelligence, responsibility, and I feel discontent. As you can see that there is more to it then what it meets the eye. I feel that im moving away from something, my faith, my soul, my life. Also I feel lonely, not liked, I feel I lost my intelligence, confidence and dreams.

Im not looking for pity but answers. I can only ask people online, because I can't go looking for help in the family because Im scared and I can't go looking for help from a Imam or friends because Im ashamed. Also please read it carefully so you can understand and imagine what Im going through. Also there may be so many things I've done that I either forgot or Im ashamed of saying. So please help me... Also Im not looking into converting or anything, I want to stay in Islam. My feeble faith has pushed me this far and has pushed me to confess and I want to stay in this faith but I want it to grow and be closer to Allah (God)

I await for your answer to my distress.

Anyway So I prayed once and I did a dua during when I was in sujood on the floor in english, is that correct?

Anyway its humiliating to say but I controlled my urge for a few days but then I started to sin again (i.e *!*!*!*!, Masturbation, lies etc.), how can I stop?

I want to end this now!!

Assalamualikum.I do not know if you will be reading this but this is for everyone.

Syaitan's best weapon to missguide us is lust.No mater who we are-born Muslims,reverts or non Muslims,everyone has the urge for @#$.

It is a special gift from Allah and we should use thsi gift in halal way.

Some might admitt it openly and some do not.But almost everyone do it at some point of their lives and just do not say it loud and shouldn't by the way because in Islam you are not suppose to share it.

Rather talking about the problem which will not be solved unless you get married why not talk how we can overcome this problem?

I am going to give some guide lines according to Islam.Becareful that I am not giving any fatwa here and it might work or might won't depends on your iman and Allah's will.

1. Increase you ibadah and check you salah and you ibadah.If we are still comitting sins even if we pray 5 times,then our salah has no quality in it.Perfect you salah and the rest will be perfected for you InshaAllah
  2. Increase you fasting.Begin with Minday and Thursday fasting.If you are capable,try Daud fasting.Fasting is the best way to keep your lust at lower level.
  3. Do not ever stay alone in loneyly place let be your room or in anyone's house.The third person between the two of you is syaitan.This is applied to both genders.These days we have many stuffs like gays,lesbians nauzubilla astafirullah.So becareful with whom you are being alone.
  4. If you have the urge,quickly take wudoo.Because water put off the fire (the urge ).And pray 2 rakaat of salag asking for forgiveness(make sure you do nt pray at the time salah is forbidden to be performed)
  5. If it doesn't work,try to take a shower.Cool down urself.
  6. Think carefully the Jahannam and the punishment of Allah which we cannot bear even for a sec in hell.This few minutes pleasure will keep us years in hell.Think about it.
  7. When you are alone in your room,always play quran and listen to it.If you're doing something and can't concentrate to the quran,just play dzikirs as the background.
  8. Increase you knowledge on Islam.Keep yourself busy with ibadah-read quran,dzikir,dawah,reading islamic books,teach others quran,teach others arabic.....
Perfect your deen.Those who has great iman,syaitan will never be able to seduce you to do wrong things.

Men has more lust compared to women and those men who can control your lust in dunya and fear Allah inshaAllah you will be compensated in Jannah.I am sure all Muslim men know what am talking about :)

I will end this post with The description of Hell and description of Paradise

Assalamualikum

True_Sultan

A logical believer
um...

Assalamualikum.I do not know if you will be reading this but this is for everyone.

Syaitan's best weapon to missguide us is lust.No mater who we are-born Muslims,reverts or non Muslims,everyone has the urge for @#$.

It is a special gift from Allah and we should use thsi gift in halal way.

Some might admitt it openly and some do not.But almost everyone do it at some point of their lives and just do not say it loud and shouldn't by the way because in Islam you are not suppose to share it.

Rather talking about the problem which will not be solved unless you get married why not talk how we can overcome this problem?

I am going to give some guide lines according to Islam.Becareful that I am not giving any fatwa here and it might work or might won't depends on your iman and Allah's will.

1. Increase you ibadah and check you salah and you ibadah.If we are still comitting sins even if we pray 5 times,then our salah has no quality in it.Perfect you salah and the rest will be perfected for you InshaAllah
  2. Increase you fasting.Begin with Minday and Thursday fasting.If you are capable,try Daud fasting.Fasting is the best way to keep your lust at lower level.
  3. Do not ever stay alone in loneyly place let be your room or in anyone's house.The third person between the two of you is syaitan.This is applied to both genders.These days we have many stuffs like gays,lesbians nauzubilla astafirullah.So becareful with whom you are being alone.
  4. If you have the urge,quickly take wudoo.Because water put off the fire (the urge ).And pray 2 rakaat of salag asking for forgiveness(make sure you do nt pray at the time salah is forbidden to be performed)
  5. If it doesn't work,try to take a shower.Cool down urself.
  6. Think carefully the Jahannam and the punishment of Allah which we cannot bear even for a sec in hell.This few minutes pleasure will keep us years in hell.Think about it.
  7. When you are alone in your room,always play quran and listen to it.If you're doing something and can't concentrate to the quran,just play dzikirs as the background.
  8. Increase you knowledge on Islam.Keep yourself busy with ibadah-read quran,dzikir,dawah,reading islamic books,teach others quran,teach others arabic.....
Perfect your deen.Those who has great iman,syaitan will never be able to seduce you to do wrong things.

Men has more lust compared to women and those men who can control your lust in dunya and fear Allah inshaAllah you will be compensated in Jannah.I am sure all Muslim men know what am talking about :)

I will end this post with The description of Hell and description of Paradise

Assalamualikum

WOW....... :O

but sometimes its hard to stop :S