a little help here plz

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Sister,

Whoever told that is an ignorant. Don't bother about it.

In fact it is the opposite when someone accepts Islaam, all the past sins are forgiven and gets a clean slate to start with!

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
SISTER...
you know! if i was in your place, and if that women would have spoken to me like that ,then
i would just start laughing at her..
and you know, i really start laughing if i listen to these incidents,i cant stop it, even if i will...
aww sister!..your friend was right , never ever listen to those kind of people......
they get wrong information, and they spread it over and over...
sis, no,no,no, plz dont take it serious..
without proof,evidences, how can she tell you that!...
and think logic honey..
the person who will discriminate the color, he will perish...
and you still think whateve she said said was right?...
allah has made each and every person..
why will he do that..
plz sister, be far from those people..
i feel they are insane..
may allah guide them...
just pray for them..

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Salaams sis,

I just wanted to add that in Islam each of us are accountable for our own actions. On the basis of that - it doesn't matter what anyone's ancestors did - when you stand before Allah you are answerable for the things you have done. On that note - it is best to see this sister's words as based on ignorance and not said out of malice (inshaAllah!) - the main thing is that you are not swayed from the path and that includes not carrying any hate in your heart. Concentrate on you sister - Muslims are only human and the best advice I can give you is to never judge Islam by the actions of the Muslims. Just keep focussed on your relationship with Allah :)

Wasalaam Ayesha
Selam alejkum
Sister Ayesha , good advice .Jezek ALL-LLAHU khairan
We selam alejkum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The Prophet Muhammad (salalahu alayhi wa salam) said in his final sermon:

"..O people! Verily your Lord is one and your father is one. All of you belong to one ancestry of Adam and Adam was created out of clay. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab; nor for white over the black nor for the black over the white except in piety. Verily the noblest among you is he who is the most pious..."

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
The Prophet Muhammad (salalahu alayhi wa salam) said in his final sermon:

"..O people! Verily your Lord is one and your father is one. All of you belong to one ancestry of Adam and Adam was created out of clay. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab; nor for white over the black nor for the black over the white except in piety. Verily the noblest among you is he who is the most pious..."

:salam2:

:hearts:A BIG HUG to you sister Amina:hearts:
JazakaAllah khairan for this Hadith brother Mabsoot:D
It's the BEST hadith!!!!!!!!!!!!
And sister....dont pay any attention to people like this woman.....lets ask Allah to forgive her for she spoke out of ignorance. May Allah make it easy for you and all the new reverts.ameen
Take care and Allah be with you alwaysss:D

ABBAS1981

sister when you took your shahadaa all the sins in the past was cleaned, i am just shocked to see a muslim sister will say such thing to you, next time if any body says something like this tell them to show you prove in the quran, all muslims are brother and sisters, no matter of the color, nodays some people mix culture with riligion, watch out for those muslim poeple who talk nonsense, may alah guide us and protect us from sheytan

ZainabMedina

i know this has nothing to do with this but how did you make a new thread?
can someone please tell me this website is slightly confusing :)
Also, good luck with your islam and dont worry about that woman be strong inshallah

Musulmanin

:salam2:

I am speechless, where does this ignorance come from? :astag:

My advice: Sister you will sometimes meet people with so much ignorance, but try not to pay attention to it and don't let a FEW make you feel bad. Some people just feel better by making others feel bad. :astag: Her ignorance is no different than of those who claim that people are born with original sin. Absurd!

Musulmanin

sister when you took your shahadaa all the sins in the past was cleaned, i am just shocked to see a muslim sister will say such thing to you, next time if any body says something like this tell them to show you prove in the quran, all muslims are brother and sisters, no matter of the color, nodays some people mix culture with riligion, watch out for those muslim poeple who talk nonsense, may alah guide us and protect us from sheytan

Great Advice! Quran and Sunnah are Muslims' guides in life. Not ignorance!