a little help here plz

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
Yesterday when i went to the local mosque with my friend, there was a woman sitting there. She started to talk to me. Asking me when did i convert this and that... But then she suddenly said "Well i do feel sorry for you as ur a white and white people have commited many sins so i dont think Allah will ever forgive you even if you have converted now."
She left me stung and speachless. Am i really that sinful person? Being a white means u cant be forgiven??? I was ready to cry at that moment but my friend after hearing this incident told me that the woman was not saying right. I am still not convinced....

Miserable sis Amina :(

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum my dear sister,

Yes the woman who said that is not really right...
If you go through the Holy Quran, you'll come accross the Ayah about the Reverts...
please you dont bother what she said...
give me some time i will provide you that ayah...

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Here I got it sis...

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari (#70) and Muslim

Hakim ibn Hizam said to the Prophet , "You know that in the days before Islam I used to maintain family ties, free slaves, and give charity. Will I be rewarded for any of those deeds?" The Prophet replied, "You accepted Islam with all the good you did in the past."

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Anfal 8:38

Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Here are some Beautiful Du'as from the Quran...plz recite them

duas-from-holy-quran

(And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I respond to the dua (prayer) of every suppliant when they calleth on Me - Quran 2:186)

1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)

2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)

5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)

6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)

7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. (3:147)

8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers (3:192)

9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith: "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed. (3:193)

10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193)

11. Our Lord! And grant us that which you have promised to us by Your messengers and save us from shame on the Day of Judgement. Verily You never fail to fulfill Your promise. (3:194)

12. Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost! (7:23)

13. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing. (7:47)

14. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth. (7:89)

15. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)

16. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (10:85-86)

17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:38)

18. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way. (18:10)

19. Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74)

20. Our Lord! You embrace all things within Your Grace and Knowledge, forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and ward off from them the punishment of Hell. (40:7)

21. Our Lord! Make them enter the Garden of Eden which You have promised to them, and to the righteous from among their fathers, their wives and their offspring, for verily You are alone the Almighty and the truly Wise. (40:8)

22. Our Lord! Relieve us of the torment, for we do really believe. (44:12)

23. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful (59:10)

24. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)

25. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things. (66:8)

revert2007

Love Fishing
am surprise that woman said that.who is she to judge u?she is not the one gonna decide ur hell and heaven.Allah is the one to judge u and all of us.Allah is the one to judge us.do not listen to these kind of people.thanx to Allah u hv TTI to clarify things.

cookiedough-123

big hugs

thats completely nonsense and in this matter she properly is tryin to make u feel bad u will get people lthat do that even when they say there muslims. sister in islam white black brown which ever we are all equal the same. when u revert all ur past sins are gone and u have a new slate. regardless if u are white or not tell her if u see her again where it states in the quran that white people and not forgiven please. ALLAH has made islam so people can feel at ease not to put pressure. im a white revert and im sure my sins are forgiven it was send to me before i reverted.

and for a muslim to say this how cruel as ur a new revert to islam she should be helpin u not trying to get u on the wrong path. i would stay away. or go to the imam and ask him for proof if u aint sure. but im 100% that any one who takes the shahada is forgiven and its a new slate . regardless there skin ncolour.

if u need anything pm ok xx khadijah :tti_sister:

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikom dear sister Amina,

Of course what this woman said is totally WRONG. There's nothing in the Qur'an which indicates what she said. It's probably shaitan that made her say these words to instill doubts in your heart. All you have to do these days is to build up your eman, learn about your deen and keep in touch with a good Moslem community to find the necessary support. Plz keep the following ayah from Surah Al Zumar in mind – without which many would've died of despair:
" Say, O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls ! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, for Allah forgives all sins, for He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped."
( 53-54)

Have no more worries and take care.

Salam

Dienul Islam

Please do not listen to such sayings of people. Islam is a religion that has no barriers in terms of colour, race background etc.
there is a verse in the quran which means something to this effect that Allah has created us from different tribe(nation) so we can recognise one another, but on the day of judgement only the ones who had the most taqwa(fear of Allah in their hearts) will be the ones who will be close to Allah.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Sis i hope ur fine? DONT ever listen to people like that woman! She was saying wrong:astag:
She has no right to judge u or anyone. Allah is the best to judge u. Dont worry, in islam everyone is equal..black, white..or of any nation.
Just have a firm grip on Quran and all will be fine. Inshallah!
And about the sin thing. When u converted u had a clean soul just like my khadeja mentioned so dont worry cheer up :D

hugzz
fatima♥

cookiedough-123

u right sister hasanna .

satan is definity trying to play games so that u come out of islam but u have to be strong . as ur new this is the easyist time to win u over at satan game. dont give in and make dua and the quran is surely ur guide *!*!*!x

its been hard for me too so ur not alone sis and im sure there are others that are goin though the same

big hugs

may ALLAH reward ur intentions sisters for helpin this sister at this time inshALLAH

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
Yesterday when i went to the local mosque with my friend, there was a woman sitting there. She started to talk to me. Asking me when did i convert this and that... But then she suddenly said "Well i do feel sorry for you as ur a white and white people have commited many sins so i dont think Allah will ever forgive you even if you have converted now."
She left me stung and speachless. Am i really that sinful person? Being a white means u cant be forgiven??? I was ready to cry at that moment but my friend after hearing this incident told me that the woman was not saying right. I am still not convinced....

That not true sis..since u revert to islam ur past sin forgiven (no matter white,black,brown) its like baby, i can assure that..:salah:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This kind of ppl you must ignore. The moment you make your shahadah and if your intention was honest, Allah immediately forgives all your sins except debt you still have to settle frm whoever you borrowed.

AyeshaL

Salaams sis,

I just wanted to add that in Islam each of us are accountable for our own actions. On the basis of that - it doesn't matter what anyone's ancestors did - when you stand before Allah you are answerable for the things you have done. On that note - it is best to see this sister's words as based on ignorance and not said out of malice (inshaAllah!) - the main thing is that you are not swayed from the path and that includes not carrying any hate in your heart. Concentrate on you sister - Muslims are only human and the best advice I can give you is to never judge Islam by the actions of the Muslims. Just keep focussed on your relationship with Allah :)

Wasalaam Ayesha

kayleigh

Wow, what a bitter woman. She's absolutely wrong. When you revert, all your past sins are forgiven. Who is she to place conditions on God by saying he won't even be able to forgive so-and-so?

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

don't pay attention of what she said sister, there is no difference between black/white or arabic/non arabic ....... only our TAQ'WA can make difference
don't care sister, the woman is just a test for you.
salam alikoum

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

و عليكم السلام

What :eek: Allah will not forgive white people :confused:

Who says that !!

we are as Muslims dont have any differeces between white , brown and black ppl , the most important thing is to have a good heart fears of Allah .

dont believe anyone my sweetie , ok ? :)

safiya58

don´t worry sister... will you see that sister again... I hope so.... she really have to repent... the way she talked with you was just ignorant and stupid! Well here is a nice hadith you might tell this sister about when you met her next time:

"A man said: By Allah, Allah will not forgive so-and-so". At this Allah the Almighty said: "who is he who swears by Me that I will not forgive so-and-so? Verily I have forgiven so-and-so and have nullified your [own good] deeds (or as he said [it])."

Related by Muslim

user expired!

:salam2:,

Sister please ignore this very silly and ignorant comment.

1) Many of the Sahaba were Mushrikeen before they accepted Islam, which is the biggest sin in Islam even more then the sins of the 'white man', and then they became the Best of nations, You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah; and if the followers of the Book had believed it would have been better for them; of them (some) are believers and most of them are transgressors. 3:110

2) You are Judged on your own actions and not that of a race. What is with you must vanish: what is with Allah will endure. And We will certainly bestow, on those who patiently persevere, their reward according to the best of their actions 16:96 ( no mention of race),

And We have made every man's actions to cling to his neck, and We will bring forth to him on the resurrection day a book which he will find wide open: 17:13

3) Please ignore her comments :SMILY209:

I hope that helps.