A new banner for Turntoislam.com

aku

Salam alaikum,

Well I noticed the banner was a bit pixilated so I tried to fix it up but then ended up deciding to make a new one...

hope u guys like it...u dont have to use it if u dont want :p but still its the thought that counts..

so here is my lil gift to you

TTI1.gif

bro aku

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Masha Allaah that's a nice one. I'm sure bro Mabsoot would consider that if TurnToIslam.com needs a new look ;)

Welcome to the site by the way bro aku.

boupj

Good work. I think it's really nice, but I also like the current banner they're both beautiful maybe both could be used in different areas of the site, just to switch things up a bit.

aku

salam alaikum
well this one may not ideally fit in with the design

I can understand if the admin here dosent use it since being a webmaster myself i can fully understand the schematics of planning, design / layout and color schemes.

Either ways im here if you guys need me :)

bro aku

BintMuhammad

Staff member
It does not matter, it's the thought that counts. Jazakallaahu Khayr for the gift on behalf of the Admin and the Moderators.

Masha Allaah very artistic website you got there. I visited it a minute ago. Keep it up!

DevoutMuslimah

Salam alaikum,

Well I noticed the banner was a bit pixilated so I tried to fix it up but then ended up deciding to make a new one...

hope u guys like it...u dont have to use it if u dont want :p but still its the thought that counts..

so here is my lil gift to you

TTI1.gif

bro aku

WOW!! Bro Aku, that is beautiful. Lol, I'm looking at both banners, they are both good masha'Allah, but yes I think this one should be put up! :ma: This one looks more..."smooth", if that makes sense.

Good job!

Wa'salaams

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

welcome Akhi..great work :ma: i like it.. so smoothy..

thank u Akhi 4 ur suggestion..bark Allah Feek

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

dna1987

Muslim Guy
In my honest opinion, the one you have made looks a bit nicer than the one on the website at the moment... less moons (not a symbol of Islam anyway..which just use a lunar calendar) ... and it's got a more "modern" look to it. Nice work. My photoshop skillls are quite impressive. Salams.

co7a

I think that

asalamo alaykom
i think that it will be good to make a small competetion to all designers of this site to help it to make good banners for this good site
wasalam ...

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
i think that it will be good to make a small competetion to all designers of this site to help it to make good banners for this good site

wa Alaykum Assalam

my noble brother we need competetion to help each brothers / sisters
who's asked any help here..Really we don't care about designing..
we care about learn muslim the correct Aqeedah..and help non musilm who's discover of Islam and give them Introduction About Islam..

Alhamduillah we can make Professional's designing ....see what the site need from All us..

INFORMATION FOR ALL MEMBERS, JOINING AND HELPING THE WEBSITE !

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

co7a

wa Alaykum Assalam

my noble brother we need competetion to help each brothers / sisters
who's asked any help here..Really we don't care about designing..
we care about learn muslim the correct Aqeedah..and help non musilm who's discover of Islam and give them Introduction About Islam..

Alhamduillah we can make Professional's designing ....see what the site need from All us..

INFORMATION FOR ALL MEMBERS, JOINING AND HELPING THE WEBSITE !

<wasalam>

hehehe but i'm a loser in everything even if designs because of that i said this words sooo .. i'm sorryy

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

It is nice mashaAllah and kind of you to do. I do not have time to be designing any banners. :( If I start designing I am never happy with my desigins I end up trying to make them better, changing.. spend too much time.

Actually, I was thinking about a redesign. :)

Maybe, like the brother before said, we should have a Banner design competition. :) That will allow others to have their creative input as well.

Wasalam.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Concerned

hehehe but i'm a loser in everything even if designs because of that i said this words sooo .. i'm sorryy

No Akhi don't say that Brother Mabsoot like ur Suggestion :ma: ..

u welcome Akhi..but my reply Concerned what's the best which we need it..
because i keep in my mind that :the Muslim can perform acts of worship and obedience and calling to Allah. This is the kind of praiseworthy competition that is encouraged in the verse where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“and for this let (all) those strive who want to strive”
[al-Mutaffifeen 83:26]

<wasalam>

duran

Masha Allah...Great talent...

I know its new year, and maybe the website need little change, I hope brother mabsoot conciders this....

salaam