A question about Islamic Hell and Heaven?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet brother,

Iblis wanted power. He was envious. He wanted knowledge. Power and absolute Knowledge belong only to He Who is Knowledge and He Who is Power. Our responsibility is to serve Him. And He gives us the blessings He Chooses to give to His Slaves.

my love,
your aapa

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet brother,

Iblis wanted power. He was envious. He wanted knowledge. Power and absolute Knowledge belong only to He Who is Knowledge and He Who is Power. Our responsibility is to serve Him. And He gives us the blessings He Chooses to give to His Slaves.

my love,
your aapa

Thanks for the clarrification...so Iblis wanted to have infinite power and knowledge..be the beyond? Wanted the keys to the ghayb? I never knew that..but i never read that anywhere in the quran? Can you give me some authentication?

Also i hope my fellow brother understood what i meant to say before :)

Your love,
Your brother True_Sultan

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I am no scholar. However, in Sura Al-Baqarah Ayat 30-34 it is evident. I pray someone with knowledge is able to enlighten you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Son...I am going to act like a mother...as I tell my sons you want to know something..you go look it up..and then come and talk to me!!! In Islam we strive. Go and research this!

my love,
your aapa

True_Sultan

A logical believer
I don't get it

Assalaam walaikum,

Son...I am going to act like a mother...as I tell my sons you want to know something..you go look it up..and then come and talk to me!!! In Islam we strive. Go and research this!

my love,
your aapa

Salam sister,

This is some of the translation i have found
(29) It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (30) Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." (31) And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right." (32) They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom." (33) He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?" (34) And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith. (35) We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression." (36) Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."

but nowhere does it state what you have said on your old post...Im but very confused sister..

Also salam to the brother that replied before, I was asking if you get what i meant to say in my previous posts?

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
salam alaykum

Brother making a brief summary:
Allah only knows the keys of Ghayb.
Allah can show whatever He the Majestic, wants to show to his servants.
He subhana wa ta'ala, has showned something of the Ghayb to the prophets, because this is a sign of their prophecy.
Allah subhana wa ta'ala, has showned to people like Khidr, in surat Kahf the one who told to Musa alayhi sallam, things that Musa alayhi sallam had no knowledge about.
And concluding we are believers, Allah subhana wa ta'ala begins in surat Baqara

Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Quran and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. (1) This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. (2) Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat, spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.]. (3) And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.). (4) They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful. (5)

Brother we believe in the ghayb, and we can not know it... we can know about it ONLY:
- What is revealed in the Qur'an and,
- What is trasmitted by authentic Hadith.

I don't know too much about it, and it is dangerous for me to enter in things that I don't have knowledge. InshaAllah, you are going to know someone who has studied better Islam, that can explain this important but delicate matter.
I advice myself and you, don't enter too much in this issues... without knowledge, we can go astray brother.

Salam alaykum

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
salam alaykum

As the sisters adviced you before, put your effort in taking knowledge about Tawheed, reading the book Kitabul Tawheed explained by shykh Salih al Fawzan, and book about Aqeedah.
This two matters are the BASE of Islam... if we don't learn and understand them correcly (reading from trusted scholars) then we will have problems in our life, because this two things make you understand what is right and what is wrong in Islam. And Tawheed must be learned because learning it means that we learn what does shirk mean, that is the greatest sin.

So brother inshaAllah we will be guided by the light of Qur'an, and I ask Allah to put this light in our heart and to be guided until we die by it.

Salam alaykum

True_Sultan

A logical believer
ohh

Brother making a brief summary:
Allah only knows the keys of Ghayb.
Allah can show whatever He the Majestic, wants to show to his servants.
He subhana wa ta'ala, has showned something of the Ghayb to the prophets, because this is a sign of their prophecy.
Allah subhana wa ta'ala, has showned to people like Khidr, in surat Kahf the one who told to Musa alayhi sallam, things that Musa alayhi sallam had no knowledge about.
And concluding we are believers, Allah subhana wa ta'ala begins in surat Baqara

Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Quran and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. (1) This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. (2) Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat, spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.]. (3) And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.). (4) They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful. (5)

Brother we believe in the ghayb, and we can not know it... we can know about it ONLY:
- What is revealed in the Qur'an and,
- What is trasmitted by authentic Hadith.

I don't know too much about it, and it is dangerous for me to enter in things that I don't have knowledge. InshaAllah, you are going to know someone who has studied better Islam, that can explain this important but delicate matter.
I advice myself and you, don't enter too much in this issues... without knowledge, we can go astray brother.

Salam alaykum

As the sisters adviced you before, put your effort in taking knowledge about Tawheed, reading the book Kitabul Tawheed explained by shykh Salih al Fawzan, and book about Aqeedah.
This two matters are the BASE of Islam... if we don't learn and understand them correcly (reading from trusted scholars) then we will have problems in our life, because this two things make you understand what is right and what is wrong in Islam. And Tawheed must be learned because learning it means that we learn what does shirk mean, that is the greatest sin.

So brother inshaAllah we will be guided by the light of Qur'an, and I ask Allah to put this light in our heart and to be guided until we die by it.

Salam alaykum

Salam, thanks for your reply brother,

your right in one way...but idk, did the statement i stated before become shrik? Was i wrong?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Not everything in life is in black and white. Sometimes you have to think and it becomes clear. You are asking us to supply you with answers that take time to comprehend. You want the grand prize at the end of the race but you are not willing to run the race. In the running of the race you make discovery.

So quit asking us for answers. Everyone has told you go and seek. You are so literal in your interpertations. Each time we read the Quran we learn more and more. Islam is not a class. Each life is individual. There is no final exam to cram.
Please lets stop and you study. Class is over!!

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Not everything in life is in black and white. Sometimes you have to think and it becomes clear. You are asking us to supply you with answers that take time to comprehend. You want the grand prize at the end of the race but you are not willing to run the race. In the running of the race you make discovery.

So quit asking us for answers. Everyone has told you go and seek. You are so literal in your interpertations. Each time we read the Quran we learn more and more. Islam is not a class. Each life is individual. There is no final exam to cram.
Please lets stop and you study. Class is over!!

Salam sister,

No offence to anyone, but i am researching...researching in these threads actually. I just want to make sure im doing it right sister, thats all.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I can't help being a mommy. Sometimes Mommy's have to act like mommy's.
Research often needs time to analyze. If you concentrate on research that is all you will be doing. You will be so busy reseaching it will become an end to isself. You have to take time to digest what you have collected. You need time to reap what you so sow, so to speak.
As you are young take a day, a Monday, to fast. Take time to organize your thoughts. It will give your mind time to slow down and make sense of your work. Dhikr all day long.
And please forgive the harshness of my tone..but a strong woman ...builds strong Muslim men..thank your mother this weekend.

my love,
your aapa

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

I can't help being a mommy. Sometimes Mommy's have to act like mommy's.
Research often needs time to analyze. If you concentrate on research that is all you will be doing. You will be so busy reseaching it will become an end to isself. You have to take time to digest what you have collected. You need time to reap what you so sow, so to speak.
As you are young take a day, a Monday, to fast. Take time to organize your thoughts. It will give your mind time to slow down and make sense of your work. Dhikr all day long.
And please forgive the harshness of my tone..but a strong woman ...builds strong Muslim men..thank your mother this weekend.

my love,
your aapa

Salam sister,

I agree with you =)

Also Im always thankful to my mother and father, even if they do some things to be harsh (like my dad does) but they don't know

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah subhana talla reward you for striving to please Him. I personally want to thank you for the respect you have displayed for this simple and humble woman.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah subhana talla reward you for striving to please Him. I personally want to thank you for the respect you have displayed for this simple and humble woman.

Salam SIster,

Jakkaz Allah Khair for your kind words and dua sister =)