Aaliyah

Miss Aaliyah

Salam alaykum,
I am a kind of new Swedish convert who hopes to learn more about Islam from also this forum. I take every chance I can get to learn something new even if it's just small thing since I know that all knowledge is important. I look forward to get to know new sisters and brothers in Islam :)

amoola

wa alaykum salaam sister,

welcome to TTI and most of importand welcome to Islam, I hope you will find enough information and feel welcome to ask anything. May allah swt guide us all the right path and may he lighten your heart, you are blessed sis :ma:

ma'salama :hearts:

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister I hope you will find informations on this forum that will help you inshaAllah please do ask questions when you need to understand something we are here for you.
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you often

Fee amani Allah

:wasalam:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Welcome to Islam and to TTI.. Alhamdulillah Allah guided u to the right path sister :) May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)

awgkasmurie

assalamualaikum...

assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

i am new in this site. and i really love this site. thanks Allah give me this great chance. i am happy to hear about converting western people to Islam. MasyaAllah. it's really made me feel great as a muslim. i am proud to be a muslim. they are very inspiring me to be a very good muslim. InsyaAllah.

salam from Malaysia:salah:

IbnAhmad

salaam sister Aaliyah

welcome to TTI...hope you enjoy a long and beneficial stay inshaAllah..
may allah swt bless you...amiin

wassalam :) :)

IbnAhmad

assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

i am new in this site. and i really love this site. thanks Allah give me this great chance. i am happy to hear about converting western people to Islam. MasyaAllah. it's really made me feel great as a muslim. i am proud to be a muslim. they are very inspiring me to be a very good muslim. InsyaAllah.

salam from Malaysia:salah:

wassalam bro

welcome to TTI :) :)