About those Christian Missionaries

BGfromGB

The bible

do not even try we know all your games and tactics the
Quran is less intressted in presenting the mythological and legendary aspect of the life of the prophets but concentrates more objectivly on the essence of the Message as first and main prerogative to be focused on it is the message that is important ,to worship one god without partners and to do good deeds..etc and please go verify some nummbers there because no book in the world is more read than the holy Quran hundred of thousands of muslims know it by heart from very young age no book has been translated so often no book has being preserved in it`s original form this way in the whole history of humanity so please give me a break ever heard of something similar about the bibles which bible anyways the protestants, catholics,jehovas,the apocryphas, which manuscripts and which version start by telling us what version!because they differ from one another does a book called bible even exist in this context at least one that is agreed upon and used by all no!!!!!!!!!!! go debate with hindous or buddhists theologicaly i think they are closer to you they believe in many gods eventough their books tell them not to they make images of god eventough their holy books tell them not too they think god transforms himself into his creation eventough their books tell them not too pantheism)...etc this is not a place to do missionary work it is a place to learn about islam i do not even believe you are christian after all this time i think you have something to do with bohemian grove or something..it is getting too phony i can`t stand people that go against logic and good sense and then still insist without producing any proof!

The Quran is the Arabic text only!!!!!!!!!! the arabic text is the word of god the translation is a choice of word that may differ from translator to translator but it doesn`t change to a point where you find contradiction of enormous proportion like in the bibles and you always have the original just in case! the oldest manuscripts of the new testament are only preserved in greek am asking did jesus peace be upon him speak greek to his deciples did they write them in greek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or is it somebody else that wrote them centuries after and how come they contradict each other so much..and i can go on and on Sir it is not worth it trust me it is like you are knocking your head against the wall. .......... am bored with this either a religion can justify itself as such or not there is no alternative to that so if you pretend something produce your proof or stay quite that is the least you can do!
Before you go off in a tangent, Your post would make better sense if you reproduced it in point form. It would have been great if you had answered my questions briefly to the point just like your compatriot did.

With respect sir your post was so long winded without any breaks that I lost track in what you are trying to say. Your 1st paragraph comprised entirely of one sentence. So i cannot really comment. But i will try and answer those points which make some sort sense.

Books are not printed to be memorised. Even if they were, does that make those people 'scholars'? books are printed to learn from.Period. Im here to learn - not marvel at people who can memorise. Apart from that I don't really know what you are talking about.

I'm not here to do missionary work. Is that a crime?

I'm here to learn and see how Islam regards the corruption of the scriptures. That's the book I follow. I'm here to try and find out what I'm missing spiritually.I'm here to learn what Islam can offer what the followers of the scriptures can't. All i can see at this point in time is the deep division between the 2 faiths.

In your last paragraph you mention something about the scriptures in Greek. Am I correct in saying that because they were written in Greek, that means the new testament is corrupt? I need your help here as I really cannot comment as I don't really know what your point is. Thank you

BGfromGB

:salam2:

I have some experiences with christian missionaries in the past.

Usually, if they were being polite, i was just listening to them and at the end, i said; "Thank you for the information, but terribly sorry i'm a muslim and i'm not planning to change anything about that until i die"

But if they were trying to mock Islam, i fired up some "key" questions like:

1) "Pls show me a single verse in bible declaring that Jesus is god and has to be served and worshipped, similar to these verses in Qur'an;

(Surah 20, Ta-ha, ayah 14) "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.
(Surah 21, AL Anbiyaa. ayah 92) Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me.
(Surah 29, Al Ankabut, ayah 56) O My servants who believe! truly, spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me - (and Me alone)!

2) This one is directly from Al Qur'an;

(Surah 2, Al Baqarah, ayah 94) Say: "If the last Home, with Allah, be for you specially, and not for anyone else, then seek ye for death, if ye are sincere."

"Since Jesus had died on the cross for "all sins", are you sinless or not?", Because if you're sinless, means you've been granted heaven right, so if you die you'll go to heaven directly, no matter what cause your death and for whatever reasons, so tell me, why are you still wasting your time on this earth to find people like muslims who irritate you and give you nothing but trouble?"

"Why don't you right now, kill yourself and go to heaven directly, go ahead, i'll lend you my knife if you want, save you some trouble here..."

And also, answer me this, if your parents or spouse or children deaths means the beginning of the happily ever after life in heaven, without any trial for your sins, since you;re sinless, WHY most christians cry and mourn for the dead? Should've they start 7 days 7 nights partying out?

They're gonna start a life of happiness without end in heaven for crying out loud, so instead of crying and mourning, you should and you must have lots of crazy parties!

Is that what most people want isnt it? happiness for their loved ones, so answer me again, why cry and mourn?

Usually they'll got confused and start talking rubbish, and adding up to their missery, i'll say;

"If you ever think that you are not sinless because you are afraid to kill yourself, it means Jesus died on the cross for nothing, not even a single sin, hence the whole story about Jesus The Saviour is one solid lie"

And usually, after that, they start to mock Islam even more, and right there, i have the reason to kick them out of my house for being impolite to one's belive....

So, they came, they talked rubbish, they tried to persuade people, and thet've got kick out from a house for being impolite and offending people's believe... yeah, people really like to hear something like that huh, fair results for bad intentions, ey?

Wassalam
Just one question I would like to ask here. Where in the Quran does it say that Mohammed was a prophet.

I'm just reading back on my study notes to see if I have missed it Thank you

justoneofmillion

Before you go off in a tangent, Your post would make better sense if you reproduced it in point form. It would have been great if you had answered my questions briefly to the point just like your compatriot did.

With respect sir your post was so long winded without any breaks that I lost track in what you are trying to say. Your 1st paragraph comprised entirely of one sentence. So i cannot really comment. But i will try and answer those points which make some sort sense.

Books are not printed to be memorised. Even if they were, does that make those people 'scholars'? books are printed to learn from.Period. Im here to learn - not marvel at people who can memorise. Apart from that I don't really know what you are talking about.

I'm here to learn and see how Islam regards the corruption of the scriptures. That's the book I follow. I'm here to try and find out what I'm missing spiritually.I'm here to learn what Islam can offer what the followers of the scriptures can't. All i can see at this point in time is the deep division between the 2 faiths.

In your last paragraph you mention something about the scriptures in Greek. Am I correct in saying that because they were written in Greek, that means the new testament is corrupt? I need your help here as I really cannot comment as I don't really know what your point is. Thank you
i was not done yet sorry ..lol you didn`t ask me any question am the one who asked you question answer them so we can carry on please!:)

ps. The Quran still exist in it`s original form every word ,every sentence is the same as revealed to prphet muhammad saw in it`s original languages the bibles however have been written in greek we don`t even know who wrote them certainly not the deciples of jesus peace be upon him there would at least be some sort of signature and not according too according too that is what i meant by that and Christian theologians. also say the same about the lack of authenticity of the bible so you do not really need muslims for that let your own volk convince you...etc

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
i met a person online couple of days back, she told me she wanted to know abt islam as she was abt to marry a egyptian muslim...so she said i had few questions abt islam.......but when i started talking to her i felt like actually she was a missionary and she wanted to explain christianity to me. but neither she expressed anything nor did i ask her if her story was true. i'm just hoping that i can convey the message to her even though she wants me get into their faith. Inshallah make dua so that ALLAH SWT give hikma and Hidayat to her as well as for me to make her understand the actual deen.

justoneofmillion

Just one question I would like to ask here. Where in the Quran does it say that Mohammed was a prophet.

hey there are you dumb or what are you still shewing your thumb naalakallah ya shaytaan bin shaytaan you have been studying the quran and you don`t know where it says that prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger!who are you spying for hun

justoneofmillion

You didn`t ask me any question!

didn`t ask you to comment there i was giving you facts!

no book has been reveared and cherished this much in the whole history of mankind it has nothing to do with your comment tough nice try!
wow turn it the other way around may be am not here to commit a crime is that a missionary work?what a puzzle does this really make sense to you seriously?

well am glad you see there is a difference between islam and other faith what is the point otherwise!!!!!!!! your comments really do not make any sense it is like you are talking to yourself stuttering in the middle of a nightmare dream on......mini Mason

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Masha Allah brother justoneofmillion Masha Allah very nice said very nice very impresive masha allah may Allah give more and more knowledge and strength masha allah very nice.

Allah Hafiz

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To BG from GB.

Please correct me if I am wrong. You wish to understand Islam. I pray that the brothers and sisters of this forum can assit you. The totality of Islam is such that it overtakes you. Islam is larger than the sum total of all Muslims. It is the perfection of religion. If I did not believe in this I could not call myself a Muslim.
Historically, much of what is written about Christianity is not recorded. This is a fact. The Gospels were not authored by the men that they have been attributed to; there is speculation as to when they were written. There is little evidence of genuine authorship. The NT containing the advise of St. Paul is called the "Systematic Dogmatics". This is Paul's vision of Christainity.
If you look at the Coptic Church it differs greatly from the Roman Catholic church.
You have to forgive Muslims, we are not grapping for evidence. We have it. We have exact knowldege. Our faith makes us responsible. Before we can utter anything we have to have sound proof.
Understand that language is a gift of God. If you say it is simple to memorize a text, I must be a moron. It is my dream, InshaAllah , that I memorize the Holy Quran before I die. Please explain to me how the Lord's Prayer or the Aposltes Creed were passed down through the ages if they were not memorized? Printing presses came around a little later. How did the layity know the Psalms if they did not possess a Bible? They had to memorize them.
Before you can attack a person's belief system it is important that you examine the quirks in your own system.
Please undetstand that Muslims respect the Prophet Jesus, we have to or we are not Muslims.
If you want to understand than do not be so defensive? Why attack a person for writing a long sentence. Why attack the Prophet (swas). If you want to illuminate your intellect learn and ask questions.
My brothers and sisters are very intelligent and knowledgeable. Forgive me grammatical and mechinical mistakes.

farhopes

No God but Allah
salam

You meet those people everywhere, even on the Internet.
But do you know what I hate about those guys ?
The lies they spread.
They make christianity look like some type of Buddhism.

Also when u start to ask questions they get upset and angry.

For example: They say that Jesus(pbuh) is the way of life.
And this is what I response to that:

We(humans today) dont know Jesus´ life 100%. Like what did he do or say.
Those people who wrote the Bible never meet Jesus or talked to Jesus.
Also Jesus never had a diary or something like that, where he wrote his thoughts up.
What about scientiffic errors: World is only 6 Million Years old. LOL

I dont know, those guys make me upset.
Does one of u also have experience with them ?

Yes brother, I've been debating with one of them these days. It seems that he is doing that just for money after being desperate of having a good job.

It seems that he has no idea about the Arabic language and its literary style. However, he argues with me regarding the Holy Qur'an trying to prove that there are verses in the Qur'an that prove the Trinity. Can anyone believe that nonsense???

BGfromGB;78626 Hi there. here's my response.

2. You already told us that. You reject the Bible. So how can you say Paul,Luke and Matthew didn't know. No indepth study - no knowledge.

Hey there BGfromGB,

First off I'm sorry for having brother "JustoneofMillion" call you dumb. I don't think he should of said that. I think that is disrespectful.

Luke, John, Matthew, Paul didn't live during the time of Jesus (peace be upon him). In fact, they lived many years after Jesus (pbuh), they never ate with him, talked with him, lived with him, etc., they even speak in 3rd view, "according to....." You can watch Shakyh Khalid Yasin's (former Christian) "Jesus a Prophet in Islam" who will explain this in much greater detail. You can probably find it on Youtube also.

There are many books also you can read about Christian and Muslim dialogues that will help you broaden you knowledge.

Some basic things that I've noted and you should consider:

1) Does God need to eat? - astafurallah
2) Does God need to sleep? - astafurallah
3) Does God need to use the restroom? - astafurallah
4) Isa or Jesus did pray...to whom did he pray to?
5) If you read the Lords Prayer and what Jesus said, "Our father who art in heaven, hollow thee thy name......." Think about what He said..."OUR father"...he did not say my father or "I, the father." That verse directly proves Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet, in the Bible!!

Anyhow, I'm really happy you've still been sticking around with us and continue to learn with us. Inshallah (God willing) you will find the truth in your life.

peace be with you

justoneofmillion

Hey there BGfromGB,

First off I'm sorry for having brother "JustoneofMillion" call you dumb. I don't think he should of said that. I think that is disrespectful.
assalam,thanks for correcting me i don`t really think he is dumb in that sense he is kinda too sofisticated for that i must admit.On the other hand i can not ignore the merit he has on trying hard to be one either!, he is spending his time and energy trying to oppose the prophets of Allah swt drawing his own conclusions, he tells us that he is a decieved christian and keeps telling us about his so called "scriptures" at the same time Sir if you are decieved than keep it for yourself do not try to infect others who are happy with your doubts, he is "studying the Quran and hadiths"and doesn`t know that prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger of Allah swt i mean hello !!!!!!!!, there is only one battle going on Islam vs satanic freemasonery,submission to god`s will vs rebellion against god( atheism,Darwinism,jungleism.,satanism,capitalism,Arianism. call it whatever you want..use your fantasy there!..) buddhism,hindouism,christianism,judaism ...etc as such are irrelevant in this context .I like sincerity in human relations do not like people playing games ,twisting words,, and hidding behind the monk habit while blaspheming against Allah swt at the same time no matter how subtile the words and innocent attitudes they may adopt in doing so it is still smelly, viscious and diabolique! Allah swt hafiz

Irvan

Audzubillahimishshaithoonirrojiim
Bismillahirrohmaanirrohiim

[Al Quran, Alii Imron:144] Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.

[Al Quran, Al Ahzab:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Shodaqollohuladziim

Allah knows best

BGfromGB

About justoneof amillion

Hey there BGfromGB,

Luke, John, Matthew, Paul didn't live during the time of Jesus (peace be upon him). In fact, they lived many years after Jesus (pbuh), they never ate with him, talked with him, lived with him, etc., they even speak in 3rd view, "according to....." You can watch Shakyh Khalid Yasin's (former Christian) "Jesus a Prophet in Islam" who will explain this in much greater detail. You can probably find it on Youtube also.

There are many books also you can read about Christian and Muslim dialogues that will help you broaden you knowledge.

Some basic things that I've noted and you should consider:

1) Does God need to eat? - astafurallah
2) Does God need to sleep? - astafurallah
3) Does God need to use the restroom? - astafurallah
4) Isa or Jesus did pray...to whom did he pray to?
5) If you read the Lords Prayer and what Jesus said, "Our father who art in heaven, hollow thee thy name......." Think about what He said..."OUR father"...he did not say my father or "I, the father." That verse directly proves Jesus (pbuh) was a prophet, in the Bible!!

Anyhow, I'm really happy you've still been sticking around with us and continue to learn with us. Inshallah (God willing) you will find the truth in your life.

peace be with you
thanks for your comments and support sir. Just to let you know that I have no problem with Oneofamillion. If I'm dumb, thats ok. But I do like you and all the folks out there. Why? Because there is interaction and communication between ourselves. That's healthy. I regard you all as friends. There is nothing better than to communicate as friends and not rant as enemies. Thank you, sir

BGfromGB

This dumb guy speaking

assalam,thanks for correcting me i don`t really think he is dumb in that sense he is kinda too sofisticated for that i must admit.On the other hand i can not ignore the merit he has on trying hard to be one either!, he is spending his time and energy trying to oppose the prophets of Allah swt drawing his own conclusions, he tells us that he is a decieved christian and keeps telling us about his so called "scriptures" at the same time Sir if you are decieved than keep it for yourself do not try to infect others who are happy with your doubts, he is "studying the Quran and hadiths"and doesn`t know that prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger of Allah swt i mean hello !!!!!!!!, there is only one battle going on Islam vs satanic freemasonery,submission to god`s will vs rebellion against god( atheism,Darwinism,jungleism.,satanism,capitalism,Arianism. call it whatever you want..use your fantasy there!..) buddhism,hindouism,christianism,judaism ...etc as such are irrelevant in this context .I like sincerity in human relations do not like people playing games ,twisting words,, and hidding behind the monk habit while blaspheming against Allah swt at the same time no matter how subtile the words and innocent attitudes they may adopt in doing so it is still smelly, viscious and diabolique! Allah swt hafiz
Hi there oneofamillion.

You're a great guy - At least I can talk to you as a friend. And if you feel bad about calling me dumb. Well don't worry about that. I may just be. But that's ok. As long as we can converse in a civilised and friendly manner. That's important.

Its great to talk to you even though we live in different religious worlds.

justoneofmillion

thanks for your comments and support sir. Just to let you know that I have no problem with Oneofamillion. If I'm dumb, thats ok. But I do like you and all the folks out there. Why? Because there is interaction and communication between ourselves. That's healthy. I regard you all as friends. There is nothing better than to communicate as friends and not rant as enemies. Thank you, sir
i do not mean you are dumb in that sense dear friend but sometimes you ask questions that leave one really wondering about your intent of learning or not :) wish you the best

Bluegazer

Hello BGfromGB,

You wrote the following in post #16 on this thread:

On the other hand you don't believe the Scriptures and dismiss it as one big lie.

And

No book that is published, least of all the scriptures being the best seller and most widely distributed book of all time, will be written to bring about its own downfall.

You also wrote the following in post #19:

5.Trust those scriptures!!!Why not? The scriptures that I have are almost identical to the original manuscripts. Only difference is that they have been translated so that it's easier to understand - just like the different Quranic translations. Same difference. There's nothing to suggest to christians that they are indeed they are corrupt - apart from Islam telling them that. If it were, then it would be a myth to consider that book as the biggest seller and distributor of all time and there would be no christions left. I certainly wouldn't!!!!!!

I have posted a series of posts on the thread you started "Is the Bible corrupt". I have shown you quotes from Pope Pius XII, from the Preface of some versions of the Bible and from a Roman Catholic priest and Biblical scholar [Professor Francis J. Moloney].

I have also shown you the interpolation of the Story of the Adulteress [John 7:53-8:11] and how for many centuries [until very recently] the overwhelming majority of Christians had no way of knowing that this story is a fabrication [i.e., a lie].

Please click on the following link to go to that thread and read my responses:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10927

If you'd like to reply, I'd be grateful if you could do so on that thread, since the topic of that thread is more appropriate for such a discussion than the topic of this thread.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
if a christian missionary come and tell u "let me tell u something about JESUS"..u can just say "well let me tell you something about ALLAH, BUDDHA & KRISHNA":SMILY129:

:salam2:

I have some experiences with christian missionaries in the past.

Usually, if they were being polite, i was just listening to them and at the end, i said; "Thank you for the information, but terribly sorry i'm a muslim and i'm not planning to change anything about that until i die"

But if they were trying to mock Islam, i fired up some "key" questions like:

1) "Pls show me a single verse in bible declaring that Jesus is god and has to be served and worshipped, similar to these verses in Qur'an;

(Surah 20, Ta-ha, ayah 14) "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.
(Surah 21, AL Anbiyaa. ayah 92) Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me.
(Surah 29, Al Ankabut, ayah 56) O My servants who believe! truly, spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me - (and Me alone)!

2) This one is directly from Al Qur'an;

(Surah 2, Al Baqarah, ayah 94) Say: "If the last Home, with Allah, be for you specially, and not for anyone else, then seek ye for death, if ye are sincere."

"Since Jesus had died on the cross for "all sins", are you sinless or not?", Because if you're sinless, means you've been granted heaven right, so if you die you'll go to heaven directly, no matter what cause your death and for whatever reasons, so tell me, why are you still wasting your time on this earth to find people like muslims who irritate you and give you nothing but trouble?"

"Why don't you right now, kill yourself and go to heaven directly, go ahead, i'll lend you my knife if you want, save you some trouble here..."

And also, answer me this, if your parents or spouse or children deaths means the beginning of the happily ever after life in heaven, without any trial for your sins, since you;re sinless, WHY most christians cry and mourn for the dead? Should've they start 7 days 7 nights partying out?

They're gonna start a life of happiness without end in heaven for crying out loud, so instead of crying and mourning, you should and you must have lots of crazy parties!

Is that what most people want isnt it? happiness for their loved ones, so answer me again, why cry and mourn?

Usually they'll got confused and start talking rubbish, and adding up to their missery, i'll say;

"If you ever think that you are not sinless because you are afraid to kill yourself, it means Jesus died on the cross for nothing, not even a single sin, hence the whole story about Jesus The Saviour is one solid lie"

And usually, after that, they start to mock Islam even more, and right there, i have the reason to kick them out of my house for being impolite to one's belive....

So, they came, they talked rubbish, they tried to persuade people, and thet've got kick out from a house for being impolite and offending people's believe... yeah, people really like to hear something like that huh, fair results for bad intentions, ey?

Wassalam