Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke)

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

SubhanaAllah, I had a dream about the coming of Ad-Dukhan. With the way things are in this world these days I think Ad-Dukhan is going to come soon Wallahu-A'lam.

Surah 44. Ayah ,10,11.

10: Then wait you for the Day when
the sky will bring forth a visible
smoke,
11: Covering the people: this is a painfull
torment.

O Allah we seek refuge with You from trials and afflictions of life and death and seek refuge with You from the punishment in the grave.:tti_sister:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

SubhanaAllah, I had a dream about the coming of Ad-Dukhan. With the way things are in this world these days I think Ad-Dukhan is going to come soon Wallahu-A'lam.

Surah 44. Ayah ,10,11.

10: Then wait you for the Day when
the sky will bring forth a visible
smoke,
11: Covering the people: this is a painfull
torment.

O Allah we seek refuge with You from trials and afflictions of life and death and seek refuge with You from the punishment in the grave.:tti_sister:

Walikumasalam sister
What does Ad-Dukhan mean? What do u mean by the smoke?
Ameen to ur dua's sister

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Ad-Dukhan is a surah in the Qur'an and it means the smoke.
It's a beautiful surah, try to read it inshallah :)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Ad-Dukhan is a surah in the Qur'an and it means the smoke.
It's a beautiful surah, try to read it inshallah :)

Walikumasalam
Jazzakallahu Khair sister Libin and hurul-ein for the information, I didnt know about this issue.
Sister Libin I did read the meaning of the Surah just now it has a very powerful meaning.
May Allah protect us from Disbelieve
Ameen.
Here is the Surah AD-DUKHAN its translation

[yt]XPUe81MQm-s[/yt]

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
masha Allah

masha Allah this is one of my faviourite surahs- this surah is very effective against the kafir jinn that is possesing a body of a muslim- it really burns them.
It also harms the muslim jinn that oppresses another muslim by posessing it- it works two ways-

1) Punishing them and reminding them about the Punishment of Allah (innash shajarathaz Zaqqumi ta'amun aseem) "Verily the Tree of Az-Zaqqum will be the food for the sinners (in Hellfire)

2) Reminding them about Paradise and it's virtues- "Inal muthaqeena fi maqaamin ameeen" (Verily the rightous will be in a place of security (Paradise)

I remeber reading an ayat from Surah Baqarah "Verily they are the companions of the Hellfire, and they shall abide there in forever" (2:256) on a brother who was being posssed by a female jinn ands she began to cry.