Afghanistan flooded by Christian missionaries

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam,

Like many leaders, Hamid Karzai is a political puppet of the U.S. He really hasn't done much for Afghanistan. Everything has been stagnant since the occupation by the U.S.

Yeah and after the Korean War, there has been actually a steadily increase of Koreans reverting to Islam, specifically in South Korea. Afghans are very strong in their faith, in fact they held these Korean Christian missionaries as hostages and even tried to kill them for trying to spread their false beliefs and mischiefs -kudos.

South Korea yes, but these missionaries are sneaking into North Korea ( a hard core stalinist state).

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
sorry akhi i didnt mean for it

I ask forgiveness for this from ALLAH

Yaa akhi, you dont need to apologise to me, lol. If we do things without knowledge we aren't exactly sinful. Even then it was a mistake in speech akhi, but you know now alhamdulillaah.

Sauda17

:salam2:

sadly, many of them will convert, to keep from starving. the missionary practice is really deceitful because they use food and shelter as a means to soften people up to their religion. they know that people will choose them because they'll remain fed.
:wasalam:

A sad but true fact

MOSABJA

As far as hadtih about Khurassan are concerned.YOU SHOULD ALSO READ THIS

"Thawbaan reported that the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, 'Three will fight for the your treasure (of the Ka`bah), each of them the son of a 'Khaleefah', it will be rendered to none of them. Then from the direction of the East will emerge black flags. Then they will fight you like they have fought none before.' Then some words were spoken which I did not remember. He then said, 'If you see him, give bay`ah to him even if you must crawl over ice. For, verily, he is the 'Khaleefah' of Allah (Khaleefatullaah), the Mahdi". This Hadeeth is found in Ibn Maajah, Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak and others. Now when analyzing the chain of narration found in Ibn Maajah's Sunan I found the narrators to be the following:

1) Reported to Ibn Maajah by both Muhammad bin Yahya and Ahmad bin Yusuf - Both reliable; Imam Muslim has said about Ahmad bin Yusuf, "He is reliable (thiqqah)." an-Nasaa'i has said, "There is no problem in him." ad-DaraaquTni has said, "Reliable and noble (thiqqah nabeel)."

2) `Abdur-Razzaq bin Hammaam as-San`aani - Reliable. Ahmad bin Hanbal was asked about him, "Have you seen anyone better in Hadeeth than `Abdur-Razzaaq?" He replied, "No".

3) Sufyaan ath-Thawri - Too reputable to record his merits. Very reliable. Shu`bah, Sufyaan bin `Uyaynah, Abu `AaSim an-Nabeel and YaHya ibn Ma`een among others said: "Sufyaan is the 'Ameer al-Mu'mineen" of Hadeeth"!

4) Khaalid bin Mahraan al-Hathaa' - Reliable. Ahmad bin Hanbal has said, "Trustworthy (thabt)." Ibn Ma`een and an-Nasaa'i have both said, "Reliable (thiqqah)."

5) Abi Qulaaba Abdullaah bin Zayd al-Harrami - Reliable. Muhammad bin Sa`d has said in his "at-Tabaqah ath-Thaaniyah min Ahl al-Basrah" about him, "He was reliable (thiqqah)."

6) Abu Asmaa' `Amroo bin Marthad ar-RaHabi - Reliable. al-`Ijly has said about him, "Shaami, Tabi`ee, Reliable (thiqqah)."

7) Thawbaan - Companion and servant of the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam).

8) The Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam). ["Tahtheeb al-Kamaal" of al-Mizzi and "Tahtheeb at-Tahtheeb" of Ibn Hajar were referenced for verification of the Narrators]

In this chain of narrators, weakness is nowhere in sight. Thus, focus has been taken away from the chain of narration and placed upon the term "Khaleefatullaah" for the Mahdi. They have said that Allah can't have a Khaleefah, since the word refers to a successor upon one's death, wa `eeyaathu billaah. Of course Allah is the Everlasting who can never die. Though they are correct that many of the scholars of objected linguistically (such as al-Maawardi in "aHkaam al-SulTaaniyah" while acknowledging a difference of opinion) remarking this is not a permissible term for the Pious Caliphs (citing Abu Bakr's and `Umar's objection to it), they have ignored the fact that the scholars of Tafseer have given this term legitimacy by exception. Imam al-Qurtubi states in his tafseer of the verse in which Allah's says about the creation of Adam (`alayhis-salaam), "Inny jaa`ilun fi-l arDee khaleefah.." ("verily, I will place in the earth a 'khaleefah'"): "And Adam, `alayhis-salaam, is the 'Khaleefatullaah' in the execution of his laws and orders. For verily he was the first of the Messengers. But there was none in the earth with him? It is said he was a Messenger to his progeny..." So hear Imam al-Qurtubi has found no fault in using the term Khaleefatullaah" in reference to Adam (`alayhis-salaam) about whom Allah said himself, "Inny jaa`ilun fi-l arDee khaleefah.." (al-Baqarah). In volume 6 of "FatH al-Baari SharH SaHeeH al-Bukhaari", Imaam ibn Hajar also uses the term in reference to the above mentioned verse about Adam (`alayhis-salaam) in the chapter, "Kitaab Ahaadeethi-l Ambiyaa', Baab Khalqi Aadam". So based on this Hadeeth's impeccable chain of narration, and no concensus forbidding the use of "Khaleefatullaah" specifically for the coming Mahdi, it is plausible to conclude that there may exist a particular bias against the subject of this Hadeeth by certain scholars from a certain part of the world. Those who have studied Hadeeth know that more leeway has been given for far weaker narrations with more questionable content.

warda A

Sister
it is true

i would like to agree with most of the aurguments here, that is not new news,for centuries christian missonaries use aid to convert people,not reason beacuse they know that wouldnt work, most people would do anything to fend off their hunger and poverty.
people with low iman have been the ones that are easy prey
but where are the muslim brothers? we need muslim missonaries to help our brethrens, most arab countries are rich eg saudia, do they not have people in afghanistan?
we should actually blame ourselves for what is happening, because if we were there in the first place and being active , no church would come to give aid, because the need has been fulfilled.

even in dubai there are churches and they are doing exactly that!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
i would like to agree with most of the aurguments here, that is not new news,for centuries christian missonaries use aid to convert people,not reason beacuse they know that wouldnt work, most people would do anything to fend off their hunger and poverty.
people with low iman have been the ones that are easy prey
but where are the muslim brothers? we need muslim missonaries to help our brethrens, most arab countries are rich eg saudia, do they not have people in afghanistan?
we should actually blame ourselves for what is happening, because if we were there in the first place and being active , no church would come to give aid, because the need has been fulfilled.

even in dubai there are churches and they are doing exactly that!

Read this:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25076

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum

I am Afghan and I have been the witness of such activities ever since Afghanistan plunged into the wars after Russian occupation.

Afghans living in the refugee camps in the hot deserts of Pakistan were the vitims of such activities.

Alhamdulellah, it was more difficult for the christain missionries to carry out their plans as more often than not, they were being exposed and kicked out.

Then a christian radio station started broadcasting from Islamabad, Pakistan in Pashtu and Dari, two main languages spoken in Afghanistan. The main target was Afghan refugees in Pakistan as the languages and dialects used were Afghan.

It is now easier for them to forward their mission inside Afghanistan as they are protected by the US+British and other allied forces.

If Afghans start Islamic propagation, I am sure they will be named as Taliban or Alqaeda or their allies and will certainly be subjected to oppressions.

Afghanistan is now a fertile ground for their activities.

What is intersting is that these christian missionries don't work so hard in their own countries and neighbourhoods where people have seen their true faces and unfortunately, majority of the people turned their backs on all religions because of the deceptions and hypocrisy and illogical phylosophies of their beliefs and their strange claim that Jesus is a god.

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper"

Quran, 2:120

Brothers and sisters, equip yourselves with knowledge and spread the light of Islam because where there is light, darkness can't remain existant.

Wassalam

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
every muslim is a da'ee and he must be a man of action.

islam is more powerful because it is the only true religion.
Alrasheed trust of pakistan was doing a great job in afghanistan.it iwas a religious NGO but it was soon banned by the mushy govt .they were providing them food,temporary shelter and islamic education .
we need such organization to uplift their life.we need volunteers from all over the world to help them.
it will be so stupid of us to wait for the good times to come .
none can get a chance untill he makes it.
it is time to move and do something.
i have seen them how miserable they are, we even cant imagine .
may Allah have mercy on us

MOSABJA

There were other organizations like UTN Ummah tanzeem e nau(reconstruction of Ummah) formed by Dr Israr Ahmed,a retired brigadier,few retired army officers,an industrialist and two leading Nuclear scientists i.e SULTAN BASHIRUDDIN MEHMOOD and ABDUL HAFEEZ to donate money and the skin of sacrificed animals on Eid al adha to Taliban and for Afghan refugees.

But that too was banned by mushy after the two Nuclear scientist gave a statement that PAKISTAN SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IF US ATTACKS AFGHANISTAN.Both scientist are now under house arrest and Israr Ahmed now runs his dawaah organization by the name of Tanzeem e islami.

Al rasheed trust was run by hafiz Muhammad Saeed of Jammatuddawah another name of Lashkar e tayyaba LET.

I THINK IT HAS BEEN RE OPENED I DONT KNOW EXACTLY BUT CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG .IT WAS BANNED INITIALLY BUT WITH PUBLIC PRESSURE NOT ONLY ORGANIZATION WAS REHABILITATED BUT HAFIZ SAEED WAS ALSO FREED FROM ARREST.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
I THINK IT HAS BEEN RE OPENED I DONT KNOW EXACTLY BUT CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG .IT WAS BANNED INITIALLY BUT WITH PUBLIC PRESSURE NOT ONLY ORGANIZATION WAS REHABILITATED BUT HAFIZ SAEED WAS ALSO FREED FROM ARREST.
mufti e azam pakistan MUFTI RASHEED AHMED was the founder of Alrasheed trust .
no brother it is banned for good.
but mashallah people like Yasir Mohammad Khan and Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor are detirmined to serve islam and muslims .they have opened another islamic trust by the name of ALAMEEN TRUST.
Saeed's trust was ALKHIDMAT and it was also banned during balakut earthquacke catastrophe

warda A

Sister
shame

i read it ya akhi, but imagine yemenis going to afghanistan?, they will be called terrorists or they have gone their to aid the taliban, they will surely be deported.
am talking about countries allied to the USA, like kuwait, saudia, apart from being rich i bet they could go there and counter the christian missionaries propaganda, unfortunately most of them think only of their comforts.
what a shame.

danyal.ahmed

bad News

welll brothers and sisters thats a bad news but i personally not aware of this *!*!*!*! wot ever is happening right here in Afghan....i hope with the help of ALLAH taliban will screw them all and kick them to the sea forever.....these Christian Missionaries wanted to see us like them as i read in Quran i dnt remember the verse n chapter they want to make us like them....well but not only in afghan .....they are fastly growing in india specially in south india ..converted the hungered and poor peoples of india and even i meet in Pakistan they are started growing in Pakistan to the 97% Muslim country...thats all happening in Indepedent Muslim Countries....i personally met a Missionary in Karachi, one thing i experienced about them after my meeting they are very much.....prepared ...professional ....they try to Qoute the things of EVIL they misqoute the verses of Quran ....and also i have heard about them in Bangledesh too......well can pray and we need to prapare to face them and our Islamic Education if we Recite and Understand Holy Quran and study the life of Prophet Mohammad SAW then no power on earth can missguide us.....
Allah Hafiz