After death

ShyHijabi

What she did was violating my privacy posting my reply to his question, this one :

waste of time
i meant you are the waste of time because you are intent on wasting other peoples time , with a lot of talk that does not make sense I hope you can be guided

Or did you thought that was I who made the first contact ? but he can lie, for now on I will expect everything

I replied and he did what he did, disrespecting my privacy, but if you agree with this ... great, who am I to discuss your muslim ethics ?

What SHE did was expose your deceitful nature. You violated TOS by trying to convert her to Christianity and all the while profess to be "just curious" about Islam in your threads. She PM'd you stating that you were wasting time (rude I'll give you that) and you responded by prostelytizing to her.

You speak of "Muslim ethics" but you use cunning and deceit on this board, forgive me if I am not properly cowed by your admonition. You intent is clear to me and everyone on this board and I havethe sister to thank for showing you for what you really are. Now go back to worshipping your humans and praying to dead people while I worship the One true God.

What she did was violating my privacy posting my reply to his question, this one :

waste of time

i meant you are the waste of time because you are intent on wasting other peoples time , with a lot of talk that does not make sense I hope you can be guided

Or did you thought that was I who made the first contact ? but he can lie, for now on I will expect everything

I replied and he did what he did, disrespecting my privacy, but if you agree with this ... great, who am I to discuss your muslim ethics ?

Salaam to all my brothers & sisters in Islam,

Delta sited hadiths but has no knowledge to further investigate the hadiths. There are Muslim scholars who dedicate their whole life in understanding hadiths and here you have someone (Non-Muslim) who probably found some anti-Islamic sites and quoted them.

He assumes this site has never talked about those issues. He'll be suprised to the answers provided by the knowledgeable brother/sisters on this site.

1) Did you know that Muhammad Bin Qasim was seventeen years old when he conquered India?

2) Did you know that Tariq bin Ziyaad was seventeen years old when he conquered Spain and entered into Europe (British Island of Gibraltar is actually Jabal-ut-Tariq meaning mountain of Tariq where his army fought from)

Do you know any 17 year old “Teens” today who can command an army and become a general?

The point is my brother that people matured earlier back then so the 17 year olds of today have no resemblance to 17 years old of yesterday…Same obviously goes for women.

I believe that you are trying to compare youngsters of yesterday to our PS2 & XBOX youngsters.

Jazakullah Khairun

Delta - Do your homework, find out the divorce rate, abortion rate, alcohol, adultery, pedophilia, and the youngsters who have sex (without marriage) before they are even 12! and compare it Islamic countries or Muslim households. The truth will stand out ;)

FYI - You might learn something here and some may surprise you, but this is age of sexual consent in different countries:

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

So we ask - who is really wasting their time? Clearly my dear brothers & sisters it ones own ignorance that will be detrimental to them in this life and the next.

Don't waste your time Delta - you don't have time, study Islam properly and inshallah (God willing) you will find the truth.

Peace

hie

A college degree does not equal intelligence. What good is a degree if someone cannot add 1+1+1 which is 3 by the way because trinity says 1+1+1=1 ???????????????????????????????. Where is the sense in this?

Salaam,

Now some try to make the argument that it's 1x1x1 = 1, which is mathematically incorrect, because each the father, the son, the holy spirit have different characteristics and are not one in the same physically, spiritually, mentally, or Englishly (made up word :SMILY149:). Besides why would you keep on wanting to multiply the same number so many times in order to get 1. If you had an exam, your professor would be like why are you doing this? What confusion they have built against some of these innocent people. Just say One God.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sisters and brothers!

It was perhaps not unusual, but I was a little shocked to see how quickly Delta changed his tactics after being exposed.

From being cunning he came out on offensive with the best he could.
Praise be to Allah, sisters and brothers know how to deal with such insincere people.

ShyHijabi:
Now go back to worshipping your humans and praying to dead people while I worship the One true God.

Allahu Akbar.

TheHumbleOne:
What confusion they have built against some of these innocent people. Just say One God.

Subhanallah, praise be to Allah.

I will end by saying that perhaps it is painful for prejudiced people like Delta to see people in big numbers entering Islam, alhamdulellah.

Well, the truth is the light and darkness can not cover it.
I hope one day you will remove the curtains of prejudice from your eyes and accept this simple fact, without philosophy and complications that:

There is no God except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Amen

amjaddamen

brother
Assalamu Aleikum

The world's population is believed to be just over 6.6 billion, each of us humans are unique, each of us has his own experiences, memories, etc......something as our unique "data-bank" different from each other, is what makes us unequaled, and singular beings

Well, how does Allah restore our "data-bank" after we die ? our body is finished, everyone knows that, once died and buried it is lost forever

Will He make a new data-bank ?

I ask this because a religion must have answers to this "human" and logic questions

dear brother /sister
i think i can help some how , but Unfortunately iam now not on my computer where english stuff is on it , i'll be back soon INSHALLAH

Rashadi

First I never, never, disrespected anyone like what mustafa did to me, violating my privacy. Shame on you. But that is some kind of behavior that you must justify including your prophet behavior bellow

Second I never lied, never said I was a muslim or christian, was you who made that conclusion

Third :

John, 18-38.
Pilate saith unto him, What is truth ? ...

Strange truth you have, for me is just a big shame and I can't even imagine this type of a behavior because I have little children. Keep your prophet for you, this is not my type of God.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.064

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=0&Rec=7688

and this :

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 142.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.142

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4814&doc=0&IMAGE=%DA%D1%D6+%C7%E1%CD%CF%ED%CB

I find it shameful that a person behaves like a snake when trying to convert someone. I get a lot of Christians who pose as others and at times even atheists and then reveal themselves when they are exposed. Why be so shameful and behave like a snake? Is this what the "holy ghost" has taught you after 2,000 years. This type of behavior was only one of the things which was a wake up call for me. Just come out straight forward, tell us your goal, and motive.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Personally, I believe that what you called it "Data-bank" or memories stays with us untill we enter Jannah or Jahannam.. Becuz it is known to muslims that on the day of judgement each one of us believer or disbeliever will be given a book with all the deeds writen in it.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
It is not our duty to think about how our "data bank" going to be function during life after death. It is Allah's duty to ensure it because He is the one going to judge you and me. Sometime I find man really funny (not in referrence to question posted by Delta...sorry ok). Our brain has limitation...there are things you can use your brain to think about it. But due to its limitation, we should not burden our brain to think something that only Allah knows. For example a friend of mine ask very funny questions, why Allah did not make him a prophet instead? Let's say everyone going to heaven, there are billions and billions of people..can the heaven fit everyone into it? Don't you think these are very silly questions? Allah has promised heaven for believers and it is His duty to ensure the heaven is big enough for you and for me, insyAllah. Why wasting time talking about something our brain can't even think or visualise it?

Likewise it is not wise to ask how we are going to recollect our memories during life after death. It boils down to how strong you believe in God...do not under estimate Allah..no don't even think about it.

Just an opinion.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Your question only proofs how much you know nothing about Islam!

Assalamu Aleikum

The world's population is believed to be just over 6.6 billion, each of us humans are unique, each of us has his own experiences, memories, etc......something as our unique "data-bank" different from each other, is what makes us unequaled, and singular beings

Well, how does Allah restore our "data-bank" after we die ? our body is finished, everyone knows that, once died and buried it is lost forever

I ask this because a religion must have answers to this "human" and logic questions

***Take notes if you will***

This is from the Holy Quran(God's Words)

Sura Al-Qiyam, verses 1-5
1. I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;
2. And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).
3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.

In other words, what in this world gave you the idea that the God that created you and the "Data-bank" you speak of, when you didn't even exist before cannot create you again and everyone else after death?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to know who is correct and who is wrong, in terms of all the religions in the world but I suggest you ask first, for sources where you can read about different religions and Islam. Then after that, ask about what you are confused about or what you don't understand completely. Be open-minded and don't come to try to challenge us, Alhamdulilah(Thanks and praise be to God) we know our religion and we will not be confused nor challenged by silly questions like the one you presented here. We have the Quran, the best blessing to human beings because it teaches us not only about Allah(God), but about our ownselfs, and the other creations around us and in the world.

Peace

shichemlydia

trying to clarify

salam alikoum,
how allah swt will raise us again,
go back to the quran and read the story when moses asked allah swt to show him, how he will raise the deads. then allah swt told him, don't you believe, and moses said, no, i believe but just to get calmeness in my heart. then allah swt asked him to bring four birds, slaughter them and cut them in pieces and then put the different pieces on mountains surounding. moses pbuoh did, and allah swt asked him to call the birds, and the birds came as they were before. like this allah swt will send life again to the bones. and allah swt told moses pbuoh , AND BE SURE THAT ALLAH SWT IS ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING.
.....و اعلم ان الله على كل شيى قدير........

by the way, as i read, the place where allah swt will gather all of us is on the earth not in the paradise (in the earth of sham, if my memory is still ok).
one thing you should bear in mind, when speaking about allah swt, it is unlike with the humans, allah creates what he wants by just be , and here it is. he does not need the actes and conditions. like for creating a humain being , we need a man, a woman,.......for allah swt, he just says be, and here it is. like the creation of adam, jesus.....
he is the all knowing, he knows when a leave falls from the trees in the desert, he is aware of everything.
wa salam alikoum

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

I'd like to add something.

The quran was revealed at a time era where people did not know much to nothing about the brain. Im pretty sure someone in Arabia dissected the head and looked at the brain and im pretty sure they didnt know what it was only that its a mysterious grayish looking organ. They technically didnt know anything about the brain. So If god said that he will restore our data-bank in the day of ressurection,the Arabs would be confused as to what a data-bank is. So to make the quran easy to understand god didnt mention "data bank". That is what I think

hassana elkoussi

Assalamu Aleikum

Brother Delta,

As long as Allah swt is the Sustainer, the Omnipotent, who is providing for each and every one of these unique beings with their different experiences , memories, lives ,etc.. at one and the same time, I don't think the restoration of our bodies - our resurrection- will be a big deal. He's the one who's providing you with your health, money , body organs , everything. Otherwise, why can't you stop a simple minute virus -that can hardly be seen by the naked eye - from getting into your body, why don't people say well i don't wanna die today, i think i'll die a day, a month or a year later?? We are witnessing His Power in this life , so why do we deny it in the hereafter ? I think it's more logical to be concerned with our actions for which we will be held accountable instead of wasting our time on such issues which we call " Knowledge that doesn't benefit and ignorance that does no harm."

If none of our answers are convincing, i recommend you visit the site of Sheikh Yusuf Estes who was a preacher himself and turned to Islam. He'll be able to give you answers for all your questions cos he's been facing the same dilemma. It's www.prophetofislam.com Hope you can find the truth one day.