Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Moments ago a Palestinian car was targeted Gaza City. Initial reports speak of 4 injuries. Today is not safe to drive!!

IbnAdam77

Israeli gunboats are still opening fire towards Gaza searshore . They have been shelling the west of Gaza city the whole night !

IbnAdam77

UPDATE: Mohammed Shmalakh (23) is the name of the martyr who was killed in the car attack in Tal Al-Hawa.

IbnAdam77

A Palestinian man, identified as Ramadan Mahmoud dies of wounds he sustained days ago in al-Maghazi camp, central Gaza Strip.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Disgusted how the Israeli soldiers even have the time to take instagram photos of them smiling to the world.

They are those whose hearts Allaah has locked from His Guidance. But He is capable to guide those whom He wills. There are rabbis, Christians and Jewish people who are against the Zionist oppression.

May Allaah grant huge victory to the Palestinians soon.

IbnAdam77

Israeli aircrafts have just targeted a civilian car in Saftawi area, middle of Gaza city. One killed, and two critically injured reported so far ...

Death toll reaches 95.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

From one of ours in Gaza:

salam alaykom , daer sis . the situation here is very very very difficult in Gaza . i am sure that you know about this . may Allah protect us . may Allah protect my family and stand with it .

( 45 minutes ago )

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
From Aman Palestine Egypt

It has been said that the gate in Rafah has been opened and about 600 young Egyptians voluntarily went across the border to send aids to Gaza without any passports.

I hope this news is true and that the Gazans will receive the aids, In shaa Allaah.

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades attacks to Israel since past 26 minutes:

Beer Sheva with 5 Grad missiles.

Sderot with 1 heavy mortar shell.

Netifot with 2 projectiles.

Kfar Maimon with 6 prjectiles.

Palmachim air base with 2 Grad missiles.

Ashdod with 8 Grad missiles.

Israeli artillery site with 4 projectiles.

Kisofim base with 6 projectiles.

Yatid base with 2 projectiles.

Sderot with 3 projectiles.

Al Majdal with 10 Grad missiles.

Ashdod with 5 Grad missiles.

Sderot with 2 projectiles.

Sderot with 4 projectiles.

Meftahim with 2 projectiles.

Ofakim with 10 Grad missiles.

Al Majdal with 5 Grad missiles.

Israeli intelligence site with 2 Grad missiles.

Holite with 2 projectiles.

Reim military base with 5 projectiles.

IbnAdam77

2 injuries just arrived to Al-Shifa hospital as result of an Israeli airstrike targeted a house belongs to Salha family in Jabalia.

IbnAdam77

One woman and one man just killed in an airstrike on Nuseirat refugee camp.

- - - Updated - - -

A pregnant woman wounded in the latest Israeli attack on Al-Sha'af area, eastern Gaza city.

IbnAdam77

Ministry of Health: The martyrs of today 31 which raises the death toll up to 102 + 866 injuries.

IbnAdam77

Israeli interior minister to Haaretz: "The goal of operation Pillar of Cloud is sending Gaza back to middle ages" !

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

From the mouth of the Israelis:

Since Hamas was democratically elected it makes everyone in Gaza a possible target.

Gaza should be leveled.

Every Palestinian should be mowed down....

( RT news reported members of Israeli Parliament)

Islam!!yay

Salam

"Israel uses sophisticated attack jets and naval vessels to bomb densely-crowded refugee camps, schools, apartment blocks, mosques, and slums to attack a population that has no air force, no air defense, no navy, no heavy weapons, no artillery units, no mechanized armor, no command in control, no army… and calls it a war. It is not a war, it is murder."
-Noam Chomsky