Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Resistance bomb the Zionist site #Zakim by 6 missiles.

An air raid siren that was heard in Tel Aviv was followed by the sound of a blast. Allahu Akbar!

IbnAdam77

Watch this short video to know how it feels!

[video=youtube;-LH5jQQTBGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH5jQQTBGM[/video]

Salaf_us_Saleh

May Allah preserve the Muslims in Gaza and safe guard them and their lives from these filthy jewish apes and may he may also exterminate and expose the Iranian dogs who use the lives of the Muslims as a scapegoat for their crimes and genocide against our Muslim brothers and Sisters in Syria. Allahu Ameen.

This would not have happened if thise Iranian group in Gaza "Islamic Jihad" didn't start firing Iranian made Fajr rockets in the Zionist State:

The Palestinian Islamic Jihad was created after some members of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood believed that the organization did not commit enough effort to prevent Israel from occupying Palestinian territories. They felt as if they were not helping the Palestinian struggle.[9] In 1979, after being inspired by the 1979 Iranian Revolution, Fathi Shaqaqi and Abd al-Aziz Awda founded the group to fight for the sovereignty of Palestine and freedom from Israel.[10] Shaqaqi and Awda conducted operations out of Egypt until 1981 when the group was exiled after the assassination of President Anwar Sadat. The PIJ continued its work in Gaza until it was exiled to Lebanon in 1987. While in Lebanon, the group was able to receive support from Hezbollah and ultimately developed a close relationship with the Lebanese organization. While in Lebanon, the PIJ adopted any methods within reach to achieve their goals. In 1989, the PIJ moved to Damascus, where it had remained until July 2012, when it relocated its headquarters to Iran.[11]

The group is currently based in the Syrian capital, Damascus, but there are also offices in Beirut, Tehran and Khartoum.Its financial backing is believed to come from Syria and Iran. The group is primarily in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Its main strongholds in the West Bank are the cities of Hebron and Jenin. The PIJ has approximately 50 members as well as recruiting chemical engineers and volunteers. Because of its small size, the PIJ is unable to run large scale meetings to raise funds so instead they rely heavily on other organizations such as Hezbollah for financial support.

"On November 15th, 2012, Islamic Jihad fired two Fajr-5's from Gaza into Tel Aviv."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Movement_in_Palestine

While the Iranian Dogs use Muslim lands and Muslim Lives to throw a few rockets in the Zionist state so they can cover up their crimes in Hamma, Alleppo, Damscus, and other places in Syria for over a year now.

FSA captures for the first time an Iranian Helicopter on Camera carrying Iranian Soldiers sent to kill Muslims:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odNSJYM6ubA

Abu Talib

Feeling low
These leaders are just talking and condemning this wont save lives our people they need protection and security from the monkeys.

IbnAdam77

Al-Qassam Brigades: Al Qassam Brigades shelling Tel Aviv/ Tel El Rabee city with Fajer 5 missile.

IDF: The rocket fired from Gaza toward the Tel Aviv area was intercepted by the Iron Dome.

IbnAdam77

Al-Quds Brigades used rocket launchers ground for the first time in the history of the Palestinian Resistance.

IbnAdam77

Several explosions have just rocked northern Gaza Strip.

Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza Strip under continuous shelling by Israeli artillery. Reports of injuries.

IbnAdam77

Photo: injured in Israel's war on Gaza. Almost 400 injuries reported. 80% civilians, inc. hundreds of children/women. - Harry Fear -

Picture removed because weak hearts cannot withstand it! I am sorry!

IbnAdam77

Eight consecutive airstrikes hit the same house in Beit Lahia, in the north of the Gaza Strip .

Health authorities in Gaza say no injuries in Israeli strike on the home in Beit Hanoun. It is however totally destroyed

IbnAdam77

"hey (cowards) controlling UAV or whatsover hit us. we will not go down. i confirm we will die standing" - A Palestinian brother -

IbnAdam77

New Zionist raid on agricultural land east of Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip.

A second raid on the Abu Ajeen area in central of Gaza Strip.

IbnAdam77

"Thinking of my father who was killed by the IDF when I was 1year and a half! now too many kids r parentless." - A Palestinian sister -

IbnAdam77

Israeli strikes on Jabalia, Abul-Ajin, Khan Younis, Gaza Strip. 1 injury reported in Israeli bombing of Abul_Ajin, central Gaza.

IbnAdam77

2 injuries in the Israeli bombing reported previously on (al-Qarara) Khan Younis, Gaza Strip.

IbnAdam77

Ali Hassan bin Saied, 25 is the name of the Palestinian killed moments ago in central Gaza strip.

Askoula airstrike targeted a car, one injury reported.

IbnAdam77

Silence never last in Gaza. After a calm couple of hours, 2 explosions in Rafah and ambulances are going crazy ..again!

2nd martyr in Israeli bombing of Abul-Ajin, central Gaza.