Al-Qaeda-Linked Nigerian Tries To Blow Up US Airliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibn Uthaymin

May Allah protect you. The scholars have given severe warnings on Al Qaeda, they have caused so much harm upon this ummah. May Allah guide them or break their backs!

Salem9022

You dont know anything about Al-qaeda, except what you hear from kaafir news. The mujahideen of Al-qaeda have condemned the recent attacks in Pakistan, such as the attack in Peshawar and said it was commited by the Americans/Pakistan as an attempt to make the people hate the mujahideen.

If you would follow you would know that the media production of Al-qaeda in Afghanistan/Pakistan, As Sahab media, have made at least 4 videos condemning this attack, and have showed statemend by the military commander of Al-qaeda in Afghanistan, Mustafa Yazid, and the leader of the Pakistani Taliban and all of them condemned the attacks and they said they dont target innocent muslims.

Recently, also Adam Gadahn, also said the mujahideen dont target muslims.

If you believe that everything the media says is a conspiracy and that this Takfeeri group called Al-Qaeda whos founders were Soufi Ikwanies from Egypt, don't kill Innocent Men, Women and Children then give us a statement or a Video from them that they condemn this Act which is labelled against them.

And Please don't talk about Pakistan, I hope Pakistani Soldiers kill and cut the throats of Each and everyone of these filthy Pieces of Trash called the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and drop their Bodies either Back to Afghanistan(Pakthunistan) or in the Indian Ocean. DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT my country ever!

I am waiting for your so-called statements which this group made condemning this recent foiled Attack.

Salem9022

I didn't ask you about the Bombings in the Islamic University in Islamabad which was actually Done by the Taliban. Takhreet-e-Taliban is ONLY 1 filthy Taliban Group. There are Many Talibans in Pakistan the most deadly amoung them is led by Mesudies in the Balouchi Provence. And who is Al-Shabab??

Again we are asking you about the recent Foiled Attack attempted by this Nigerian Man, WE are not speaking about Pakistan. Give me a statement from this group or groups which condemn this recent foiled attack done by this Nigerian Man in the Plane This Friday. Thank you.

Salem9022

1. As Sahab is the media production of Al-qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

2. The Pakistani Taliban condemned and rejected the attack and said they didnt commit it, yet you are saying they did it.

3. We have no information about what happened so I cannot provide you with more information, until we get an official statement from the mujahideen regarding the attack.

I've read your whole Post and NO WHERE does it say that the Pakistani Taliban Condemned the recent foiled attempt on Delta Airlines in Detroit this friday by a Nigerian Man. The only thing it talked about was bombings in Peshawar, Lahore and Islamabad which was again done by them and their splinter groups like I mentioned previously.

Again we are not talking about Pakistan or anything in pakistan. I am asking you I need a statement from the mouth of these groups which condemned the "Very Recent" Airplane Foiled Attack in Detroit. Detroit has noting to do with Pakistan.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
brother jasak Allah for making things clear but here few will listen you but keep working.....
Quran says, . O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.(6: Surah Al-Hujuraat)
that is for FASIQ then what about kafir .......... we know every thing but know nothing about propaganda warfare

Ibn Uthaymin

You dont know anything about Al-qaeda, except what you hear from kaafir news. The mujahideen of Al-qaeda have condemned the recent attacks in Pakistan, such as the attack in Peshawar and said it was commited by the Americans/Pakistan as an attempt to make the people hate the mujahideen.

If you would follow you would know that the media production of Al-qaeda in Afghanistan/Pakistan, As Sahab media, have made at least 4 videos condemning this attack, and have showed statemend by the military commander of Al-qaeda in Afghanistan, Mustafa Yazid, and the leader of the Pakistani Taliban and all of them condemned the attacks and they said they dont target innocent muslims.

Recently, also Adam Gadahn, also said the mujahideen dont target muslims.

Brother im not talking about Pakistan. Pakistan is an epiphany of what Al Qaeda stands for. I was specifically talking about the Nigerian man who tried to blow the plane up and cause considerable damage.

One more thing Al Qaeda are Mujahideen - Mujahideen upon the way of Shaytaan.

q8penpals

Salam

Ok, this is why I was hesitant to even bring the topic up - the only reason I did was because, whether the guy is a Muslim or not, this is MY REGULAR FLIGHT, and it really freaked me out!

Please stop arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.